• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I love horror movies. Some of my favs:

Army of Darkness
Senseless (2008) (not the comedy)
Wolf Creek
Turistas
Hostel II
Cabin Fever
All of the Saw movies- but the first few were the best
Wrong Turn
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Hills Have Eyes
Pelts
Sublime
Hostel
Hostage
Eden Lake
Poltergeist
The Thing (I only saw the new one, which was awesome!)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
See No Evil
Paranormal Activity
The Descent
The Reaping

And many, many more!

I love horror movies. Some of my favs:

Army of Darkness
Senseless (2008) (not the comedy)
Wolf Creek
Turistas
Hostel II
Cabin Fever
All of the Saw movies- but the first few were the best
Wrong Turn
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Hills Have Eyes
Pelts
Sublime
Hostel
Hostage
Eden Lake
Poltergeist
The Thing (I only saw the new one, which was awesome!)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
See No Evil
Paranormal Activity
The Descent
The Reaping

And many, many more!

when i saw the descent in theaters, i was actually holding my breath at parts. very claustrophobic movie. and you have to check out john carpenters thing... im an old school "whats cgi?" guy, and the fx are fantastic...

Harley Spencer

when i saw the descent in theaters, i was actually holding my breath at parts. very claustrophobic movie. and you have to check out john carpenters thing... im an old school "whats cgi?" guy, and the fx are fantastic...

I do really want to see the original thing movie. I have to!

The Descent is definitely one of my favorite movies. It's not so much the claustrophobia that gets me, it's the creatures and the acting and just... the whole movie is awesome. The first time I watched it, I was all by myself, home alone, in the dark, the volume cranked super high. It was so scary!

I love creature features and gory slasher movies. I also like ghost movies, but those are harder for me because they actually scare me. Gore and creatures don't necessarily scare me.. I can still sleep at night. I can't sleep after watching a paranormal movie.

The original Japanese version "Ju On-The Grudge" is great because it's not a YAAAAH!!! in-yer-face-type movie. It gets creepier and creepier, and there's a great scene where an old guy looks like he's babbling to himself, but as someone opens a glass door you get a quick glimpse of the kid. I was watching it at around 3am on a cold Minnesota morning-one of the nails on the roof suddenly made a big POP-I jumped, headphones flew off, had to put the movie on pause for a few minutes...

The original Japanese version "Ju On-The Grudge" is great because it's not a YAAAAH!!! in-yer-face-type movie. It gets creepier and creepier, and there's a great scene where an old guy looks like he's babbling to himself, but as someone opens a glass door you get a quick glimpse of the kid. I was watching it at around 3am on a cold Minnesota morning-one of the nails on the roof suddenly made a big POP-I jumped, headphones flew off, had to put the movie on pause for a few minutes...

i love the majority of the japanese horror films... just like their wrestling matches, theres a slow buildup like a snowball effect

Lolita_Borgia

^^ i remember seeing the movie, with no knowledge of the backpack killer, and immediately did research after watching it... crazy stuff, and it may be even crazier in real life

Absolutely!!! The head on a stick torture (even though this was a war time crime as well..) was Milat's signature so to speak. The pyscho used to cut the spine of the boyfriend first so he layed there helpless listening to his girlfriend being raped & tortured... real life is definitely fucking crazier!!! :eek:

It's not a horror film, but check out "Master of the Flying Guillotine" if you haven't seen it. Mid-70s Hong Kong epic.

Seeing the original "Alien" in a theater with a full-sized screen was great.

The guy with the flying guillotine has to avenge the death of his teacher by killing the One-Armed Master. Unfortunately, he kills the WRONG One-Armed Master. He just kind of sighs when he finds out, then proceeds...

That one you posted looks pretty good-I like how you can clearly see the guys arm inside his jacket at the beginning.

I thought of a good one-the 1982 version of "The Thing". I saw it with a friend after we'd been awake for a couple of days on cheap biker speed AND we were inhaling "Locker Room" during the movie. We were laughing like complete lunatics.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
No one have mentioned a single Dario Argento movie yet. This makes me sad, so here you go.