• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

The Last Exorcism was great! Ashley Bell's acting was so amazing (she played the possessed girl).

Honestly. I thought the movie was ok up till the end. The ending was the breaking point for me. I could not stop laughing at it's silliness. Also the ending does not make sense. Who found/edited the material?

Honestly. I thought the movie was ok up till the end. The ending was the breaking point for me. I could not stop laughing at it's silliness.

I wasn't a huge fan of the ending, but I guess they went out of the norm and most people want a more standard type of ending. I enjoyed it. I don't get what was silly about it though (can't really say here due to spoilers). But remember the pictures and then the ending, it put them together. Tied it up :)

Also the ending does not make sense. Who found/edited the material?

Two answers here. One is that a lot of found footage movies never say who found/edited the material (Paranormal Activity 3 and The Devil Inside, among others). In most cases you would assume the police department or investigators or what have you that are investigating the deaths/disappearances. The second answer is that part two may explain more as Ashley Bell is set to return.

Btw if you mean the ending itself doesn't make sense I can explain it if you'd like :) I think that sounded a bit rude but it wasn't meant to be.

And The movie was great mostly due to, as I've said, Ashley Bell's (who I didn't know of before this movie) performance. She did her own contortions, she went from sweet and clueless to evil in the blink of an eye (believably), they never had to sound edit a demon voice, it was just like wow (yes, from watching it once I think she was possibly better than Linda Blair in The Exorcist). I'll see what I think after I watch it again one day :)

The Last Exorcism was great! Ashley Bell's acting was so amazing (she played the possessed girl).

I'm glad you enjoyed it !...I saw it when it first came out....I'm not a big fan of the lost footage/mockumentary films like Blair Witch/ Last Exorcism...I think if they put as much energy into compiling real footage for an actual paranormal documentary(Like Paranormal Witnesss or The Haunted), they could make a movie 100 times better ... but since you like those types of horror movie, you might want to check out Skew if you haven't seen it already... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f7kmL4wAIo

I just watched this classic Italian quasi-zombie movie from the '80's a little while ago called The Gates Of Hell/City of The Living Dead...The plot was a little fragmented and slow, but the style and presentation was pretty cool !

My browser security settings don't allow me to enter your blogger site, but the trailer looks pretty cool...I will definately check it out !

I wasn't a huge fan of the ending, but I guess they went out of the norm and most people want a more standard type of ending. I enjoyed it. I don't get what was silly about it though (can't really say here due to spoilers). But remember the pictures and then the ending, it put them together. Tied it up :)

Two answers here. One is that a lot of found footage movies never say who found/edited the material (Paranormal Activity 3 and The Devil Inside, among others). In most cases you would assume the police department or investigators or what have you that are investigating the deaths/disappearances. The second answer is that part two may explain more as Ashley Bell is set to return.

Btw if you mean the ending itself doesn't make sense I can explain it if you'd like :) I think that sounded a bit rude but it wasn't meant to be.

And The movie was great mostly due to, as I've said, Ashley Bell's (who I didn't know of before this movie) performance. She did her own contortions, she went from sweet and clueless to evil in the blink of an eye (believably), they never had to sound edit a demon voice, it was just like wow (yes, from watching it once I think she was possibly better than Linda Blair in The Exorcist). I'll see what I think after I watch it again one day :)

The ending would not have bothered me as much had what they decided to go with wasn't so outlandishly over the top.

I just kinda hate the "Found Footage" sub-genre. It always seems silly and I ask "Who found this and make it into a video?"

I guess I like more traditional film making

My browser security settings don't allow me to enter your blogger site, but the trailer looks pretty cool...I will definately check it out !

Very rarely aam I one of those people who says "the trailer shows too much." But that trailer shows way too much lol. Looks okay. Pretty cool to see Nan Vernon's version of "Love Hurts" in the trailer (which Rob Zombie previously got her to record for Halloween 2).

Just watched Don't Go In The House the other night...I thought it was going to be kinda corny and just a rip-off of Norman Bates in Psycho, but the movie was actually kinda creepy...plus the late 70's /early 80's disco feel and soundtrack was pertty cool and unique IMO...Enjoy :) !

Watched this for the first time the other night...pretty cool !! There are a few plot weaknesses and the movie starts kinda slow, but the story picks up pace nicely as it progresses ! Also, the dialogue of the main characters is somewhat hackneyed, and the acting seems somewhat emotionally detatched and uninspired...but the demons are done very well and the special effects, esp. in the supernatural scenes, although modest by todays standards, were very cool ! IMO a hidden gem, and I give it a strong 7.5 !

Might have to try out Demon Wind Eric :) I am thinking about watching Storm Warning tonight. I haven't watched a slasher in awhile.

Might have to try out Demon Wind Eric :) I am thinking about watching Storm Warning tonight. I haven't watched a slasher in awhile.

Yeah, Demon Wind was pretty cool ! Supernatural horror films are my favorite :) !...although I don't think the trailer really did it justice....I checked out the trailer for Storm Warning, looks pretty interesting ! Let me know how it was if you get a chance because I haven't seen a good slasher movie in awhile either !

As you might be able to tell by my last coupe of posts, I've really been into the haunted house genre lately....and so last night I watched Dark House...pretty cool flick, although I didn't really get the ending... ...but over all a pretty entertaining movie !

I think next for me will be House starring William Katt (Greatest American Hero :thumbsup: !) ...I saw this before when I was younger and liked it, but it's been a while, and I will definately enjoy watching it again !

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That movie was pretty decent for an original I like hoW they are going to take characters from Jeepers Creepers 1&2.

Horror movies are to much about gore and shock now. I like movies like Jaws and Alien where you know it's there but you don't always see it. Why Alien was a great sci-fi horror flick while Aliens was a great sci-fi action flick.

Also like Asian horror flicks and almost all are better than their American remakes. Some of my favorites are:

The Eye
Audition
Gemini
One Missed Call
Ju-On
Ringu
Reincarnation
Cinderella
Face
Nightmare
Voice
The Host
Silk
Shutter
Body
Kairo (Pulse)

Also liked Let the Right One In and the remake Let Me In

Got around to watching Storm Warning finally. It was okay, worth watching if you're really bored. There were some gory deaths, but zero fear factor. However one part with the girl and one of the guys will really make you wince (especially the males). I've heard great things about aussie horror, like this movie and Wolf Creek, but neither of them were that good.

Of course horror is on hold for awhile with The Dark Knight Rises opening next weekend! Gonna have myself a mini Batman marathon consisting of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight this week :D