• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I watched Grave Encounters a few days ago. I was not impressed.

And I watched The Devil's Playground, which I wasn't particularly impressed with either.

Last night I watched The Clinic. Now that one I enjoyed. It's not this awesome, scary, spectacular movie, but it is interesting and unique, and it made me a little sad while I was watching it. If you haven't seen it yet, it's about a pregnant woman that gets abducted from a motel she was staying in with her fiance, and she ends up in this clinic, which turns out to be an adoption clinic, that collects pregnant women, performs c-sections on them, and makes them fight for their survival to find their babies. Pretty interesting.

Whaaaat? LoL, just curious why not (aside from one part I would like to mention, but can't here for spoiler reasons)? I know everyone has different tastes, but I thought it was great. I guess that's like myself. I finally got around to watching Wolf Creek, which everyone seems to like, and found it kind of blah.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6746977, member: 201847"]That is a weird movie. Good but strange.

Something is telling me, from yours and Mr. Numb3rs replies, that I won't like it :(

The acting is scary lol

kirsten_stewart_emotional_chart.jpg

:1orglaugh

BEGOTTEN

...a film i have wanted to see for quite some time, but cannot find (for a reasonable price)

there was an indie video store that had it, and also where i rented "nekromantik"... but sadly its been closed for years now

And I watched The Devil's Playground, which I wasn't particularly impressed with either.

Last night I watched The Clinic. Now that one I enjoyed. It's not this awesome, scary, spectacular movie, but it is interesting and unique, and it made me a little sad while I was watching it. If you haven't seen it yet, it's about a pregnant woman that gets abducted from a motel she was staying in with her fiance, and she ends up in this clinic, which turns out to be an adoption clinic, that collects pregnant women, performs c-sections on them, and makes them fight for their survival to find their babies. Pretty interesting.

yeah, movies like the devils playground are hit or miss... honestly, youre probably going to sit through more bad films than you are good ones. but you never know what youll like until you see it i suppose

the clinic sounds like its a more cerebral approach, and worth a watch

Something is telling me, from yours and Mr. Numb3rs replies, that I won't like it :(

well, agin... you never know until you watch it

its not horrible or tough to keep your attention or anything

I want to second the vote for "The Clinic".

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Whaaaat? LoL, just curious why not (aside from one part I would like to mention, but can't here for spoiler reasons)? I know everyone has different tastes, but I thought it was great. I guess that's like myself. I finally got around to watching Wolf Creek, which everyone seems to like, and found it kind of blah.

It just wasn't that great. It got pretty tacky toward the end with the arms (I'm sure you know what I mean, right? I don't want to spoil it either), and I think perhaps since I've seen other movies like it, like the Paranormal Activities movies, that were better than Grave Encounters, I wasn't impressed. I wasn't scared. I've seen so many movies with ghosts, girls with fucked up faces that are ghosts or possessed, people going insane, and movies that are filmed to make it look like it was real, that this one was nothing new to me.

I want to second the vote for "The Clinic".

You saw it? You liked it? I liked it!

Deadgirl...I gave it a 4/10 on IMDb lol. It was barely worth the gig it used up. I have 100 Feet to watch soon. The synopsis sounds good, and Famke Janssen is a great actress (only noticed she was in it after I decided to get it). So when I get the chance, I'll settle in and give it a watch :)

Ghost Game.

It's a foreign horror movie. It's about a group of youngsters having to live in an old abandoned death camp that's supposed to be haunted. It's like an elimination competition thing. Those who don't make it for what ever reason are carried out or dragged out by the crew of the show and disqualified. And it is going out live on TV. Think Big Brother type of stuff but in a haunted building situation. It's not found footage like Paranormal Activity or other movies. It is filmed like a normal movie. It's got some creepy moments in it and has a nice sense of issolation as well. The only access to the camp is by boat up river. So there is no chance of running away if they want out.

I have Dead Girl (2008) for tonight, any comments?

I didn't find it all that great. Kind of fell flat on it's face for me. It was sort of original in it's idea. But it still didn't work for me.

You saw it? You liked it? I liked it!

I did enjoy it. Watched it Netflix Instant a few weeks back. Provided a good level of tension and gore and had characters I was actually interested in. High marks. Furthermore, I hope the female lead (Tabrett Bethell) receives more exposure as she should be considerably more famous than she currently is. Lastly, RIP Andy Witfield.

For reasons that I can't myself comprehend, I have inexplicably added Nazis At The Center of the Earth to my collection...Once again Do NOT ask me why :brick:!

Spoiler Alert !!! ....Hitler is re-animated as a giant Transformer Robot and goes on a bloody rampage !....and no, I am not kidding :facepalm: :1orglaugh!!

Absurdly corny to the core...but a good one to watch with my nieces and nephews... or maybe after a couple of :joint: :D!

I haven't watched a horror movie in awhile now (mostly because my computer is having warranty work done). I still have 100 Feet to watch when I get it back :) Outside of horror, rented Goon friday. Very funny :)

Don't die horror thread :(

I don't know...seems kinda strange posting here without Numbers around...kinda like throwing a party in a dead man's house lol...

I'm still around and I'll post here from time to time, but probably not as frequently as before unless Numbers comes back ...

In any event, bout to watch this movie in a little while...Hopefully it's a good one !!

I don't know...seems kinda strange posting here without Numbers around...kinda like throwing a party in a dead man's house

He had mentioned to me about keeping the thread alive (which I'm trying to do). His request aside, I didn't wanna let this thread die because I find it one of the most interesting on here :) How was the movie? I finalllllly have Piranha 3D to watch for tonight. I was never that interested in it, but I just wanna some ridiculous death and hot chicks for tonight. Plus since Gianna Michaels is retired, this will be kinda like new material of hers for me :D