• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

I've been watching this movie, I think its Australian called Out of Body about psychic remote viewing an evil spirit....I've been watching it for a few weeks now, but I keep getting distracted and so I haven't finished it yet ...looks ok though so far ! Got a whole backload of movies to get caught up on once the weather changes around here !!

Finally watched this all the way thru...not great but not horrible...I'd give it a 4 or 5 outta 10..

Bout to watch Transmutations aka Underworld in little while...A British film by Clive Barker...I like the title but the trailer isn't overly impressive IMO...So we'll see how it is...Hope is doesn't suck :) !!!

V/H/S was soooooo disappointing! It's five stories in an anthology (in case you didn't know) and only the fifth one is decent. It's pretty nonsensical...yes, that's the only word to describe this tangled up movie(s).

Saw an american movie called Inside the other day. it starred Leighton Meister. And bhy starred i mean it had her in a fairly non-important role, but she was the only nammed actress in the movie.

It was terrifying, and there almost no violence or gore. Why are movied called Inside so fucking scary?

Has anyone watched Lovely Molly yet? I almost watched it the other day, but then some other plans came up. Just wondering if it's worth watching.

I think this looks promising. And I'm also trying to learn how embed videos in a post.

IT WORKED!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE HIGH POINT OF MY DAY!!

Horror movies bore the shit out of me. Only a few are good.

Just watched one of my ole school favorite John Carpenter films the other night, Prince Of Darkness featuring Donald Pleasence, Victor Wong and Alice Cooper...Very cool horror classic :) !!

There's no such thing as a modern horror movie, its ok gore and terrible shock value. What happened to the good old days of Halloween, and nightmare on elmstreet?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
There's no such thing as a modern horror movie, its ok gore and terrible shock value. What happened to the good old days of Halloween, and nightmare on elmstreet?
Yes there is. You just have to look harder to find them. There have been lots of excellent horror movies from Spain for example over the last few years.

Maybe I should've been more specific lol America makes crappy horror movies, I love japanese and Korean horror films, what do you suggest for Spanish?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Maybe I should've been more specific lol America makes crappy horror movies, I love japanese and Korean horror films, what do you suggest for Spanish?
The Abandoned, The Orphanage, Julia´s Eyes, Hierro, Rec and Rec 2 are the first that comes to mind.

Ok I've seen the orphanage, awesome movie! The others I've never heard of and will have to check out. Have you ever seen pan's labyrinth? Im not sure if that would be considered horror but its got some great spookyness to it!

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Ok I've seen the orphanage, awesome movie! The others I've never heard of and will have to check out. Have you ever seen pan's labyrinth? Im not sure if that would be considered horror but its got some great spookyness to it!
I didn´t include Pan´s Labyrinth because i kind of assumed that most horror fans already have seen it, or at least have heard about it.

I hate J-horror, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. If anyone thinks Insidious or The Strangers is just shock and gore, then there is something wrong with them. Amazing horror movies.

I hate J-horror, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. If anyone thinks Insidious or The Strangers is just shock and gore, then there is something wrong with them. Amazing horror movies.

I broke my "No PG-13 Horror Movies" rule for Insidious and I'm glad I did. Good movie.