• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Does Ohio State Get In?

Do the Buckeyes get in? 20-9, 10-8 in the Big Ten.

Quality Wins-

at Miami (FL)
vs Notre Dame (neutral court)
Butler
Michigan (twice)
Purdue
Minnesota
Penn State

only problem I see is only 1-5 against top three in the Big ten (MSU, Ill, Purdue). Also could not win on the road (other than Miami).

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Their chances depend on how they do in the tournament. Ask me a week from now.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If they win the Big10 tourney they're in. Otherwise, no.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Do the Buckeyes get in? 20-9, 10-8 in the Big Ten.

Quality Wins-

at Miami (FL)
vs Notre Dame (neutral court)
Butler
Michigan (twice)
Purdue
Minnesota
Penn State

only problem I see is only 1-5 against top three in the Big ten (MSU, Ill, Purdue). Also could not win on the road (other than Miami).

Do they get into what? Eh, I don't care. I hate Ohio State so I hope they lose whatever it is that we're talking about here.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
^^ Then why look at the thread.

Because I'm a grown man and I can do what I want. Well, except for have sex with Kelly Clarkson. I'll never get to do that. I mean, I really, really want to...but we all know that it won't happen. Sure, I might meet her someday, but she'll certainly not be wanting to have sex with me, that's for sure.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
^^ Then why look at the thread.

I think the Bucks need a won in the Big 10 tourney.

The Big East will get in at least seven. The ACC and SEC will get in theirs not to mention the Big12. The Big10 will send at least four. So what about teams like Davidson? Or Dayton? Or Niagara in the Metro Atlantic with a 26-7 record? Where are their automatic bids? It's all about money. As far as the Buckeyes, probably not. After all, it's basketball, not football.

They have to get at least 2 wins in the Big 10/11 tourny. I think they can get by Wisconsin, but then comes MSU barring a huge upset. I don't see them making it past MSU. But the league is always full of surprises. The only teams that have a lock on an invite are MSU, Illinios and Purdue. One more team will go but it will depend on the tournement.

If they win the Big10 tourney they're in. Otherwise, no.

They are pretty much in, and a Wisconsin victory would solidify their position. The Big Ten has bigger bubble question then tOSU. Michigan and Minnesota are bigger questions. Sure are 1-4 against the top 3 in the Big Ten, but other teams records are probably just as bad against those 3. Plus non conference wins vs Notre Dame( which looked alot better earlier this year), Miami, and Butler help out.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
There are 64 teams. 30 teams plus the Ivy League winner are automatic ins for winning their conference tournaments. The remaining 33 teams invited are selected on Selection Sunday by a Selection Committee consisting of ten people. These are AD's and commissioners from schools and conferences represented across all of Division I. The case is mostly that teams in the Top 25 are in even if they don't win their conference tournament--but again this depends a lot on which conference they're in(the revenue issue again). The major national polls and RPI rankings determine this, but it's still no guarantee. Just ask Utah State.