• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 NCAA Football Bowl Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take the win totals of the 2 last place participants (their identities are unimportant), it's still less wins than lurkingdirk.

If you take the win totals of the 2 last place participants (their identities are unimportant), it's still less wins than lurkingdirk.

Yep :bowdown:
If you'd told me in advance I'd be 18 for 29 I'd have gladly taken it, but all it's earned me is a ticket to bowl challenge irrelevance :1orglaugh

I'm taking Dirk (aka Rainman) to Vegas, right after I buy the 2nd place prize from whomever wins it... :)

30 games down, 5 to go, and the battle for second rages on :D

Dirk 23
Bodie 19
Jagger 18
Sky 17
Lust 17
Titsrock 16
rwill 16
Maildude 15
CX 15
Cunning 15
Grasshopper 15
STDiva 15
Rorona 13
Brm 12
Mr J 12
Yumi 11

Our leader Dirk has expressed a strong desire to earn the second place prize. Ordinarily it would shock me to see a competitor eschew The Golden Jock :surprise: ...but being as Dirk won it last year I suppose the thrill isn't the same as it would be for us mere mortals.

Dirk, maybe you should consider officially forfeiting your last 5 games :D That way if I pick all 5 winners you will probably finish 2nd :D

Of course if you forfeit the risk is that Jagger and/or myself will end up tied with you, in which case the rules state that the 2nd place prize is automatically awarded to the thread host, me :D

I'm taking Dirk (aka Rainman) to Vegas, right after I buy the 2nd place prize from whomever wins it... :)

If I finish 2nd I might be willing to negotiate.....but be prepared because the cost will be prohibitive :tongue:

I will not finish last. I will not finish last.

haha! It hasn't helped that you were only able to pick 32 games.

Who would you have picked in the 3 games you had to forfeit?

31 games down, 4 to go, and the race for 2nd just got tighter :eek:

Dirk 23
Bodie 19
Jagger 18
Lust 18
Sky 18
Titsrock 17
rwill 17
CX 16
Grasshopper 16
Maildude 16
Cunning 16
STDiva 15
Rorona 13
Brm 13
Mr J 12
Yumi 12

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Look at me. Tied for fifth. Jesus...there go all my memories of second string in high school JV football flooding back...

32 game down, 3 to go, and the race for second just got tighter again (bodie's in full choke mode!)

Dirk 24
Bodie 19
Jagger 19
Lust 19
Sky 19
Titsrock 18
rwill 17
CX 17
Maildude 17
Cunning 17
Grasshopper 16
STDiva 16
Rorona 14
Brm 14
Mr J 13
Yumi 12

Does anyone (MEANING ME) currently at 17pts have a shot at second place...

Nope, sorry son, but you can't catch up.
I'm sure Ashleigh will be heart broken :D :D

The battle for second is between these four:

Bodie - Kentucky, Nevada, Oregon
Jagger - Pitt, Nevada, Auburn
Lust - Pitt, Nevada, Oregon
Sky - Kentucky, Nevada, Oregon

Dammit!! Last again. Thanks alot Aggies. Now the best I can do is tied for last. Damn it Mr J, Nevada is beating BC and you're going down with me!!

Somebody please shoot me if I ever pick Kentucky in a bowl game again :mad: :crying:

33 games down, 2 to go:

Dirk 25
Jagger 20
Lust 20
Bodie 19
Sky 19
Titsrock 18
Maildude 18
rwill 18
CX 17
Cunning 17
Grasshopper 17
STDiva 16
Rorona 15
Brm 15
Mr J 14
Yumi 13

Jagger's hoping to spend time with Spexy. I know that's true.

I just want to say this - I'm not going to say anything about my picking win ability. This is shit lucky. I just caught the lucky wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.