• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

Is Almunia really the great keeper we think he is? Arsenal's defense is better than it has been for 3 years, but they let seem to let more goals in than they should (on paper). Is Almunia playing like a #1 Keeper? Maybe we need to sniff around for a true stud keeper to give Almunia some competition? (We need Jens back!!:weeping::helpme:)

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Think Spurs missed Modric yesterday? They even gave up a goal ( a great goal mind you by Rooney) and lost to a better Man U side. Chelski is next.

Can someone tell me what this asshole is talking about?

Adebayor in an article from ESPN Soccernet--
"What is good at City is the fans. They love you. Arsenal have a lot of fans who are not fans," Adebayor said. "Arsenal have fans from America and Jamaica.:)rolleyes:) Today they are Arsenal fans, tomorrow they will be Liverpool fans, after tomorrow they will be Manchester United fans.
Article here

Gee, and all this time I thought it was Londoners in the stands at Highbury and the Emirates...I had no idea it was ME and my pals the Marley Brothers:pimpdaddy

Why is this shithead blaming the 1 or 2 "foreign" fans for his poor treatment last year? Everyone I know who's a Gooner here (in the U.S. about 2 people) wanted him gone last year. (I only know 2 Man U fans, 2 Liverpool, 0 Chelski, and 1 West Hammer--the EPL has not exactly lit up the American sports scene yet Adebayor)

I may not have the longevity of most English/UK Arsenal supporters, but it's my job, as a foreign fan, to get up to speed on the club and to follow them "for the right reasons" and not for "Cosmopolitan reasons"....is Adebayor too much of a coward to "go after" the hardcore London Arsenal fan?

Is Almunia really the great keeper we think he is? Arsenal's defense is better than it has been for 3 years, but they let seem to let more goals in than they should (on paper). Is Almunia playing like a #1 Keeper? Maybe we need to sniff around for a true stud keeper to give Almunia some competition? (We need Jens back!!:weeping::helpme:)

Almunia's never been considered a great keeper.. he was just a decent enough reserve who found himself in the first team when Lehmann completely lost the plot. Problem is, there is a real shortage of top-class keepers around at the moment, so they have little choice really.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Arsenal are a good enough team going forward but defensively there are
horrendous.They still don't have that defensive leader or that midfielder
who stops the opponents attack right in the bud.

I think Wenger will need to get busy at the Christmas window. ;)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Can someone tell me what this asshole is talking about?

Adebayor in an article from ESPN Soccernet--

Article here

Gee, and all this time I thought it was Londoners in the stands at Highbury and the Emirates...I had no idea it was ME and my pals the Marley Brothers:pimpdaddy

Why is this shithead blaming the 1 or 2 "foreign" fans for his poor treatment last year? Everyone I know who's a Gooner here (in the U.S. about 2 people) wanted him gone last year. (I only know 2 Man U fans, 2 Liverpool, 0 Chelski, and 1 West Hammer--the EPL has not exactly lit up the American sports scene yet Adebayor)

I may not have the longevity of most English/UK Arsenal supporters, but it's my job, as a foreign fan, to get up to speed on the club and to follow them "for the right reasons" and not for "Cosmopolitan reasons"....is Adebayor too much of a coward to "go after" the hardcore London Arsenal fan?

Ade-bye-bye is a king-sized BELL-END! End of story....

At least some good news for the Arse:

Uefa overturns Eduardo diving ban

And to the "gentlemen" of the British Press: Fcuk off and die....:thefinger

England has a great shot at the Cup in South Africa, I was looking at their squad today and just impressed (its more like an EPL Allstar team)... tell me who beats this lineup

G Robert Green

D Ashley Cole
D Glen Johnson
D John Terry(c)
D Rio Ferdinand

M Gareth Barry
M Steven Gerrard
M Frank Lampard
M Aaron Lennon

F Jermain Defoe
F Wayne Rooney

Notable Subs: Matthew Upson(D), Joleon Lescott (D), Shaun Wright-Phillips (M), Joe Cole (M), Ashley Young (M), Theo Walcott (M or F), Gabriel Agbonlahor (F)

Fabio Capello has them scoring more goal per match then ever before!!!

Brazil. Spain. Argentina if Diego wakes up.

Ronaldo will come back to haunt Capello by putting 2 past England in the quarter finals, the other goal will be scored by Diego.

Saw this line up on a thread online.

--------------Julio Cesar

Dani Alves---Alex----Lucio----Maxwell

------------Felipe Melo

Kaka----------Diego-------Robinho

--------------------Pato
--------------Ronaldo

Oito

Banned

Ronaldo will come back to haunt Capello by putting 2 past England in the quarter finals, the other goal will be scored by Diego.

------------Felipe Melo

--------------------Pato
--------------Ronaldo

Ronaldo is over the hill he will be a sub if at all

------------Felipe Melo

--------------------Pato
--------------Ronaldo

Maicon will be right back and Luis Fabiano will most likely be partnering Pato upfront.

Congratulations ManCity, you just sold your soul and tradition to another Arab sheikh. All this will come back one day and bite all of you in the ass.

Fuck the Premier League! No al calcio moderno!

ULTRAS LIBERI!

ALLES SCHREIT UND ALLES RENNT
BIS GANZ CELTIC GLASGOW BRENNT

25 years ago in the UEFA Cup winner's cup SK Rapid from Austria and Celtic Glasgow met in the competition's second round, the first leg in Vienna ended in a 3:1 Rapid victory and Celtic won the second leg 3:0, but one Rapid player was injured by a bottle that was thrown at him during the game and the UEFA ruled a third match will be played on neutral ground, Manchester's Old Trafford. Rapid won this third game 1:0 thanks to a goal of current manager Peter Pacult and moved on to the third round. Celtic has never gotten over this...NOR HAVE WE!!! Glasgow beware...Glasgow will burn! There's a good chance there has never been a football match filled with such abysmal hate and utter despisal than this one.

HURRA! HURRA! DIE WIENER DIE SIND DA!

To be fair, most of the anger at Glasgow Celtic stems from the fact that a lot of their supporters have to live in Glasgow and in their daily lives are forced of necessity to talk, mix and even copulate with all the other ugly cretinous inhabitants of this ghastly cess pool.

ALLES SCHREIT UND ALLES RENNT
BIS GANZ CELTIC GLASGOW BRENNT

25 years ago in the UEFA Cup winner's cup SK Rapid from Austria and Celtic Glasgow met in the competition's second round, the first leg in Vienna ended in a 3:1 Rapid victory and Celtic won the second leg 3:0, but one Rapid player was injured by a bottle that was thrown at him during the game and the UEFA ruled a third match will be played on neutral ground, Manchester's Old Trafford. Rapid won this third game 1:0 thanks to a goal of current manager Peter Pacult and moved on to the third round. Celtic has never gotten over this...NOR HAVE WE!!! Glasgow beware...Glasgow will burn! There's a good chance there has never been a football match filled with such abysmal hate and utter despisal than this one.

Interesting twist on an untrue stroy. The Rapid player was not actually injured by a bottle, he faked an injury so as to get the game abandoned before winning the replay.

However yes Celtic are supported by a bunch of scumbags.

I posted after the ManShity debacle that maybe Alumunia "ain't who we thought he was" and, what do you know, Le Professeur makes a switch to some new guy Manonne? :rolleyes: I haven't heard about injuries to Almunia or Fabianski. Did the boss pluck this keeper off the streets someplace:dunno:

He really saved our asses against Fulham this weekend:nanner:

I hope he can play well against Olympiacos tonight!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Looks like he did a good enough job.Arsenal sitting at the top of
their group.Liverpool got beat @ Fiorentina.

We got hammered 4-1 by Sevilla.Although wee Novo's goal was
the best one of the night by far :)