• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Draws were made for the Champions League and Europa League
playoffs today...

Champions League
=============

FC Sheriff v Olympiakos
SV Red Bull Salzburg v Maccabi Haifa
FK Ventspils v FC Zurich
FC Copenhagen v Apoel Nicosia
Levski Sofia v Debrecen
Lyon v Anderlecht
CELTIC v ARSENAL
FC Timisoara v VfB Stuttgart
Sporting v Fiorentina
Panathinaikos v Atletico Madrid

Europa League
==========

Ajax v Slovan Bratislava
Athletic Bilbao v Tromso
BATE v Litex Lovech
Benfica v Vorskla Poltava
Brondby v Hertha Berlin
Dinamo Moscow v CSKA Sofia
Dinamo Zagreb v HEARTS
EVERTON v Sigma Olomouc
FC Dinamo Bucuresti v Liberec
FC Sion v Fenerbahce
FC Twente v FK Qarabag
FC Vaslui v AEK Athens
FK Baku v Basle
FK Sarajevo v CFR 1907 Cluj-Napoca
FK Teplice v Hapoel Tel-Aviv
FULHAM v Amkar Perm
Galatasaray v FC Levadia Tallinn
Genk v Lille
Genoa v Odense BK
Guingamp v Hamburg
Lazio v Elfsborg
Lech Poznan v Club Brugge
Metallurg Donetsk v FK Austria Vienna
NAC v Villarreal
PAOK Salonika v Heerenveen
PSV v Bnei Yehuda
Partizan Belgrade v MSK Zilina
Rapid Vienna v ASTON VILLA
Roma v MFK Kosice
SK Sturm Graz v FC Metalist Kharkiv
Shakhtar Donetsk v Sivasspor
Slavia Prague v Crvena Zvezda
Sparta Prague v NK Maribor
Stabaek v Valencia
Steaua Bucuresti v St Patricks
Trabzonspor v Toulouse
Werder Bremen v FC Aktobe
Zenit St Petersburg v Nacional

European football is starting to get a bit more exciting now :D

Draws were made for the Champions League and Europa League
playoffs today...

Champions League
=============

FC Sheriff v Olympiakos
SV Red Bull Salzburg v Maccabi Haifa
FK Ventspils v FC Zurich
FC Copenhagen v Apoel Nicosia
Levski Sofia v Debrecen
Lyon v Anderlecht
CELTIC v ARSENAL
FC Timisoara v VfB Stuttgart
Sporting v Fiorentina
Panathinaikos v Atletico Madrid

Two 10 team draws, yet UEFA still seed them. Think that is a joke.

Best tie of the round will be Sporting/Fiorentina but most hyped will be Celtic/Arsenal.

Europa League
==========

Ajax v Slovan Bratislava
Athletic Bilbao v Tromso
BATE v Litex Lovech
Benfica v Vorskla Poltava
Brondby v Hertha Berlin
Dinamo Moscow v CSKA Sofia
Dinamo Zagreb v HEARTS
EVERTON v Sigma Olomouc
FC Dinamo Bucuresti v Liberec
FC Sion v Fenerbahce
FC Twente v FK Qarabag
FC Vaslui v AEK Athens
FK Baku v Basle
FK Sarajevo v CFR 1907 Cluj-Napoca
FK Teplice v Hapoel Tel-Aviv
FULHAM v Amkar Perm
Galatasaray v FC Levadia Tallinn
Genk v Lille
Genoa v Odense BK
Guingamp v Hamburg
Lazio v Elfsborg
Lech Poznan v Club Brugge
Metallurg Donetsk v FK Austria Vienna
NAC v Villarreal
PAOK Salonika v Heerenveen
PSV v Bnei Yehuda
Partizan Belgrade v MSK Zilina
Rapid Vienna v ASTON VILLA
Roma v MFK Kosice
SK Sturm Graz v FC Metalist Kharkiv
Shakhtar Donetsk v Sivasspor
Slavia Prague v Crvena Zvezda
Sparta Prague v NK Maribor
Stabaek v Valencia
Steaua Bucuresti v St Patricks
Trabzonspor v Toulouse
Werder Bremen v FC Aktobe
Zenit St Petersburg v Nacional

European football is starting to get a bit more exciting now :D

This draw is the perfect way for UEFA to balance out the regions in the tournament. divide the draws into groups of 10 with seeds and no seeds. Surely they should just throw all seeds in 1 pot and the non-seeds in another. At least that would be an almost fair draw.

:bowdown::bowdown:Arsene Wenger:bowdown::bowdown:

:bowdown::bowdown:Arsenal:bowdown::bowdown:

What a HOLY SHIT beatdown today....6-1~~!!!~~

Maybe I was a little "soft" on my 3rd Place Goons prediction this season!

Bring on the title race!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
It might just prove to be a belter of a season with a weaker Man U along
Man City and Arsenal looking good.This just maybe a 5 team race this
season.

It might just prove to be a belter of a season with a weaker Man U along
Man City and Arsenal looking good.This just maybe a 5 team race this
season.

I really think Man U signed a bust--Berbatov. It's not that he's ex-spud, he's just not a hardworker. He mopes around the pitch. I don't know if Berby needs to be the only "star" on a squad or what...be he looked like shite today :)nanner:) Who's gonna score for Man U? Rooney? Hmmm....we'll see. He's a streaky player.

Liverpool will be alright. They do have plenty of scoring options. I seem to recall many slow starts to seasons out of them recently. They'll get it together.

I came away from yesterday's Arsenal match quite impressed with Alex Song. What a *cool under pressure* player. He's not really a threat to score, but he is so calm on the ball. I don't think the Goons need that central midfielder/defensive midfielder afterall. Song fits the bill quite nicely.

Hmm. A pricetag for Cesc--I'd put it at $150mil. He's the best player in the world, (right now) in my opinion.

The other thing I noticed watching yesterday's game...what a fresh change it is when Forwards (Adebayor) don't routinely run offsides:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adebayor scored in the first 3 min. Well, we'll see how the rest go. But, I wonder if Wenger doesn't actually believe Adebayor's replacement actually is Bendtner. In terms of skills--they're both very similar. Bendtner more creative at this point..Adebayor is faster though...

Bring on Celtic!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I really think Man U signed a bust--Berbatov. It's not that he's ex-spud, he's just not a hardworker. He mopes around the pitch. I don't know if Berby needs to be the only "star" on a squad or what...be he looked like shite today :)nanner:) Who's gonna score for Man U? Rooney? Hmmm....we'll see. He's a streaky player.

Liverpool will be alright. They do have plenty of scoring options. I seem to recall many slow starts to seasons out of them recently. They'll get it together.

I came away from yesterday's Arsenal match quite impressed with Alex Song. What a *cool under pressure* player. He's not really a threat to score, but he is so calm on the ball. I don't think the Goons need that central midfielder/defensive midfielder afterall. Song fits the bill quite nicely.

Hmm. A pricetag for Cesc--I'd put it at $150mil. He's the best player in the world, (right now) in my opinion.

The other thing I noticed watching yesterday's game...what a fresh change it is when Forwards (Adebayor) don't routinely run offsides:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Adebayor scored in the first 3 min. Well, we'll see how the rest go. But, I wonder if Wenger doesn't actually believe Adebayor's replacement actually is Bendtner. In terms of skills--they're both very similar. Bendtner more creative at this point..Adebayor is faster though...

Bring on Celtic!

I think Berbatov is just a professional mugger,who is quite happy
just signing contracts and playing mediocre.So when the time
comes where another club might be interesting in signing him,he'll
apply himself more to get the move.It could be a matter of time
before he gets booted out or put in the reserves permanately.

As for Liverpool,I feel they just rely far too much on Gerrard for
results.When he has a good game,they win and if he's not on
form,then they slip up.I think they will have to get a good result
against Stoke City during the week,if they are going to count
themselves as contenders.As you say they are slow starters,but
they also tend to fail at putting away weaker teams too.So it
might just be the same old story again for them this season.

I'll be watching STV with glee if Arsenal tear a new areshole out
of the Tims.I'm sure if they can beat us 3-0 with a reserve side
then i'd expect them to beat Sellik 6-0.

So there is no pressure on you Goons to deliver ;)

Bring on Celtic!

LOL. That's a very solo opinion. The dude is a second rate Andres Iniesta. He can only make the bench on the spanish national team. He's great and I'm an Arsenal fan but he is no Iniesta and even less of a Messi.

I was at the game last night and saw last season's sixth place team of the supposedly best league in the world getting shut out by an Austrian club. Admittedly, it's the best team we have (of course!), record domestic champion, German champion, UEFA finalists on two occasions, but still, what an embarrassing display of English football...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

And what about those fans? First of all I was really looking forward to some kind of support from the visiting fans, but yet again...nothing. And what about the people in Birmingham? Are you all unemployed and can't come up with the money to attend away games in Europe? WTF? Even Anorthosis Famagusta has had more fans visiting than Villa.

Anyhow, next Thursday Villa supporters will get a lesson on how you support your team at away games. Should look like something like this.

WIR SIND RAPID UND WER SEID IHR!?!?!

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
And what about those fans? First of all I was really looking forward to some kind of support from the visiting fans, but yet again...nothing. And what about the people in Birmingham? Are you all unemployed and can't come up with the money to attend away games in Europe? WTF? Even Anorthosis Famagusta has had more fans visiting than Villa.

Anyhow, next Thursday Villa supporters will get a lesson on how you support your team at away games. Should look like something like this.

WIR SIND RAPID UND WER SEID IHR!?!?!

Have you ever been to Birmingham??? :1orglaugh

Arsenal put the boots to Celtic again tonight. It was a complete demolishing. Yes, the Eduardo PK was a joke. Shame on UEFA for not instituting limited Instant Replay so that these critical calls can be made correctly. There's too much money in World Football for errors of immense magnitude to be accepted.

Arsenal are playing a quality of football that hasn't been seen anywhere....since...hmmm.

Who plays a quality of football that's even REMOTELY in the same league--aesthetically?

Nobody.

I don't think they will clown ManU but I think they're going to win 2-1 at Old Trafford....

Champion's League Draw is out today....another year, another "group of death" draw for Liverpool!! Haha...

Barca v Inter seems like the tastiest group matchup...but they'll both go through.

I gotta say...my Gunners drew a very "nice" draw....:thefinger: I think we'll be going through to the next round comfortably....:thefinger:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
I hate that Spurs can't compete in Europa. they are deep, talented and could go far. I am hoping for a top-three finish, top five would be acceptable too.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'm quite happy with the draw Rangers got....bring it on :thefinger

Can't believe Celtic have complained to UEFA about Eduardo's diving,
those fuckers were doing constantly when O'Neill was there.They
always seem to forget that :1orglaugh

Well lads and lassies have you seen the website for the womens
Euro being held in Finland.....

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/woco/teams/index.html

Check them out especially the Scandis :D

I actually think Celtic have a legit gripe. It was an embarrassing (and meaningless) dive. I would be in favor of sitting him for the rest of the Champion's League, in all honesty.

He is good enough a player NOT to have to dive. He should hold himself to a higher standard rather than the "Ronaldo" standard....

Celtic were on the ropes at that point in the game, and the INCREDIBLY SEXY Bendtner-to-Eboue goal was ruined because nobody could forget about that horrible dive.

I agree though...Rangers have a veeeery favorable draw to advance. Same with Mancs. I think Chelsea have a tougher draw than either the mancs or THE INCREDIBLE AMAZING GUNNERS....

I would say Liverpool are finished in the CL based on their draw, but, it's the CL...Liverpool are like terminators...you just can't stop them in the CL...

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I actually think Celtic have a legit gripe. It was an embarrassing (and meaningless) dive. I would be in favor of sitting him for the rest of the Champion's League, in all honesty.

He is good enough a player NOT to have to dive. He should hold himself to a higher standard rather than the "Ronaldo" standard....

Celtic were on the ropes at that point in the game, and the INCREDIBLY SEXY Bendtner-to-Eboue goal was ruined because nobody could forget about that horrible dive.

I would agree that it was a blatant dive by Eduardo.But Celtic were
notorious for doing that to win games,when O'Neill was manager at
Celtic.So for me,it was great to see them get a taste of their own
medicine.Not that they were going to win it though,as the Goons tore
them out a new arsehole. :thumbsup:

As for O'Neill and his mighty Villa - there not as mighty anymore are they :1orglaugh

Was disgusted by Eduardo's dive and Celtic can feel pissed off about it but they get no sympathey from me for the amount of diving the used to always do to win pens in the last few years when they had Petrov, Sutton and Thompson the main culprits.

Boss Wenger has come out defending Eduardo. I can understand the Boss defending his player, but c'mon, Boss, have you seen how EASY :)thefinger) our Group Draw is!! We can sit Eduardo and still win the group!

I would want this issue to die down quickly...especially since I want my squad focused on going into Old Trafford and slappin' the red devils around this weekend!!