• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

Champions League

Stuttgart v Barcelona
Olympiakos v Bordeaux
Inter Milan v CHELSEA
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow v Seville
Lyon v Real Madrid
FC Porto v ARSENAL
AC Milan v MAN UTD
Barca will win this year again is my guess. I don't see any of those teams except maybe a lucky/strong United, Chelsea or Real beating them. Not sure it's even possible though.

But football is unpredictable, and it'll be great to see these games. Moscow vs Sevilla and Olympiakos vs Bordeaux is pretty funny though, two of these teams will make it further than Milan, United, Inter or Chelsea. Always nice with some fresh teams coming along.

Only 1 month left :)

My all-star team for 2010 would be:

Julio Cesar (GK)
Sergio Ramos - John Terry - Toure Yaya - Puyol
C. Ronaldo - Gerrard - Kaka
Messi - Ibrahimovic - Torres

That team would kick nuts.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Arsenal 4 - 2 Bolton

Good: We are top of the League, I say we are top of the League........:nanner:
Bad: the tackle by Gallas - reminded me of Eduardo...:(

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
The Goons have blown it. It looks like no signings are coming. Even if there's a big signing, it's too late to work him into the squad for the upcoming megamakeitorbreakit matches. No striker depth....:mad::mad: I guess the plan is to play for 2nd in the League and hope Liverpool continues to implode and the Mancs continue to flounder??

We needed to walk away with a 1-0 to the Arsenal kind of result and we couldn't get the job done today....:crying:

2-0 win 2day for Everton over Sunderland and with players coming back we are ready to start getting points on the board.

Landon Donovon scored for us tonight aswell if any Americans are intrested.

^
Be careful about relying on Landycakes to come up BIG in Big Games....he's not very reliable. He'll certainly show up against the Cupcake teams.....like Sunderland :thefinger

I hope he scores a lot of Everton. Better the Toffees than the Reds :hatsoff:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Vermaelen has a broken leg!!!!!!!! WHAAAAT?????????????????

We only have Sol Campbell now!

Wenger HAS TO get someone to back up Sol :(

And we now need that Striker now that Eduardo has a torn hammy:mad:

If Wenger had only acted 2 weeks ago...we'd be in position to absorb these injuries....:mad::mad::mad:

Well it's curtains for the Goons on the 2009/2010 season. Out of the FA Cup, out of the league title race, still in the Champion's League (with a favorable draw :thefinger) but very unlikely to get further than Porto.

We were completely outclassed by the mancs today. Cesc had his worst game ever as a Goon. Denilson was awful (nice marking today Denilson :mad::mad) Arshavin couldn't do much. Nasri was invisible. Song was bad in the first half, decent in the second. Even Clichy made mistakes today that we don't normally see. Alumunia never seems to play big in the big games, only big in the small games.

I think Arsene Wenger and the Goon Management deserve to take ~heat~ over the team meltdown that took place today and will take place next weekend when we go into chelski and get worked over by them again. We have no A level strikers on the team. Everyone who's a striker is a second option striker, at best. There were plenty of names out there and transfers could've been made. But they all sat on their asses again and we're going to get worked. We probably can hold off Aston Villa, spurs are in a tailspin now too, which is nice, and Liverpool is in dire straits as well. We might be #3 in the league but we are a mile away from the Top 2.

In the summer--I would sell
1. Denilson (disappointingly useless player)
2. Nasri (too slow and too few goals)
3. Sagna (too many crosses to nowhere); Eboue is the better player on that side
4. Eduardo (he and Vela are the same player, Vela is faster and more promising)
5. Walcott (always injured and deserves a fresh start somewhere)
6. Almunia (might as well go with Fabianski and Manone--they really aren't any worse than Almunia)

Ramsay, Wilshere, Merida give us what we already get with Nasri and Denilson. Wilshere has been loaned out, which is good, and he might develop quicker and be a legit bench player next season. :dunno:

Abu Diaby needs to become an actual aerial threat. He can't get away with not being a target on set pieces. He's too tall not to be a threat on set pieces.

:weeping:

^
I really do think we miss Flamini. He (was) a much more physical player out there. I like Song and credit him for atleast trying to score a goal for us today. Denilson seemed to run away from the ball or not try to get into the flow of play at all. Does the team have zero confidence in his ball handling skills? Everything seems to start with Song, who then goes right to Cesc usually...then...?

The mancs put out a defensive wall that towered over our little guys. I'm getting frustrated with Clichy and Sagna's insistence on crossing the ball all of the time. The crosses aren't there guys and usually nobody is going to really do anything with them if they get there. Clichy can get past 1 guy on the wing...Sagna hasn't ever tried to take on someone 1-on-1, Eboue can take anyone 1-on-1...maybe he should replace Sagna at RB for the next few games...Sagna is too predictable out there...

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I fear us losing Cesc. There are no advantages to that. We'd lose by far our best player and even if we got 50 million from Barca/Real, Wenger would just give that money to the board.

^
We're going to lose him, but I think he'll go when he's 25 and play his prime years for either Barca/Real...

(We'd atleast get to drive up an even higher price for him, maybe? I think he will always be fond of Arsenal, but, especially if Spain wins the WC, the pull to play at home will be tough for him to turn down...)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I hate to say it but as big as they are, Arsenal will remain a sellers club until Stan Kronke buys them.

And to think we threw away the FA Cup at Stoke, just to get butt-fcuked by Fergie's boys.....:mad:

^
I agree. Stoke was there for the taking and we put out a Carling Cup-ish squad :mad: I'm really pissed because this is probably the worst manure team in 5 years :mad: and they clobbered us. The mancs had a $60mil striker play 3 minutes. That may be bad business but they spend $60mil on 1 guy and we spent half that on Eduardo, Bendtner and Arshavin....Vermaelen is more of a goal scoring threat than Berbatov :rolleyes:

It would've been cool to see who we would've bought for $20 mil that's all....