• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

World Cup 2006 thread

Who is going to win the World Cup 2006 in Germany?

• Brazil

Votes: 77 26.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • England

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 49 16.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Holland

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • USA

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Portugal

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • South Korea

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other (state country in your answer)

Votes: 40 13.6%

• Total voters
Germany looked like a juggernaut!

Sweden was shocked and awed early and with seemingly a million shots on goal by Germany, often.

Here's hoping that the USA national team get Klinsmann to coach the team for the next cup!

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
Germany looked like a juggernaut!

Sweden was shocked and awed early and with seemingly a million shots on goal by Germany, often.

Here's hoping that the USA national team get Klinsmann to coach the team for the next cup!

The Satyr Icon

Klinsman will, without a doubt, do a much better job with USA than Bruce Arena ever did but it's not just the coach, it's the brilliant players. USA doesn't have players like Klose and Lahm and Ballack.

Germany were brilliant going forward, but did look a bit ropey at the back to low balls. This is why I feel that they will get knocked out in the next round.

If England underestimate Ecuador they will lose. Both teams are decent, but England are better and should take this game if they play to there potential.

Argentina vs Mexico:
Mexico will dominate first half but Argentina will still score on a counter attack, second half Mexico breaks down and Argentina will score 2 more.

England vs Ecuador:
I dont believe Ecuador is match even to a sleepy England. In fact, if Englad wake up on this game will make a big score on them.

Portugal vs Holland:
I cheer for Portugal. cause Im a luso-brasileiro (portuguese and brazilian, dont know the name of both nationalities in english in a single word), Portugal have good player this year and a wonderful couch who gave the Brazilians the 5th cup, but Holland is always Holland, I dont know. Maybe the Gods will help the portugueses, but since century sixteen holland win from Portugal, charging their money to refinary their sugar for abusive prices, maybe its time to revenge. :D

Italy vs Australia:
I dont think Italy will have any trouble to defeat Australia. Italy isnt a trouble Brazil. I think they will win to 2-0 or higher.

Switzerland vs Ukraine:
Ukraine for sure! No doubt, subjectively, about it.

Brazil vs Ghana:
Everyone already knows what I think about that. I desire a 7-0 score, but thats a real world and a 2-0 or 3-0 is in a good size.

Spain vs France:
Spains is stronger. But I really dont have a clue who I think is gonna win.

5th minute....MEXICO's Marquez scores! 1-0 MexiCANs lead...until 9th minute!
Own Goal by Mexico for Argentina!

1-1 at 10th minute...

The Satyr Icon

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
2-1 to the Argies - but what a winning goal......and respect due to Mexico.

Whats the matter with couch of Argetina? Carlito Tevez and Messi should be official. :mad:

Argetina could play better then what they did on that game. And what a game from Mexico, gave to Argetina a hard trial. Congrats to Mexico!

What you all think? Argetina or Germany will win the quarter? Hard game!!!

I cant say im suprised by how well Mexico played, they aren't ranked 4th in the world for no reason. the only reason i was dissapointed is because i did not want two teams of that calibre to meet that early in the tournament...would have been better if they met in the quarter-finals or the semi-finals

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....
LOL
2-1 for Argentina....
I'm .500 for predictions...

Next I will go with Germany against Argentina...

The Satyr Icon

om3ga

pussypoppa said:
I cant say im suprised by how well Mexico played, they aren't ranked 4th in the world for no reason. the only reason i was dissapointed is because i did not want two teams of that calibre to meet that early in the tournament...would have been better if they met in the quarter-finals or the semi-finals

I think we can forget the rankings:

Top 20 Rankings as of May 2006

1 Brazil
2 Czech Republic
3 Netherlands
4 Mexico
5 USA
= Spain
7 Portugal
8 France
9 Argentina
10 England

11 Nigeria
= Denmark
13 Italy
14 Turkey
15 Cameroon
16 Sweden
17 Egypt
18 Japan
19 Germany
20 Greece

Even Sepp Blatter has stated that the rankings will be "slightly modified" after this World Cup.....

:mad: my message to the england team pull your fucking socks up and start playing soding football :mad:

praf0312 said:
Yep! We can forget this rank for a little while! The actual will done after the cup results. How about Argentina x Germany in the quarters? Who you all think gonna win?

germany they are on home soil

This match was so hard to watch because Mexico played so good I was cheering for them but I like Argentina and I think Mexico cant beat Brazil but Argentina can so I was cheering for Argentina.

Germany will beat Argentina though.

sounds good :D but she is mine :1orglaugh
if england get kicked out on sunday i say hang sven from the nearist tree :mad: you`d better not fail sevn

If USA league contract all the players and coach withe they are dealing they might be one of the strongest teams next cup. I heard about they are talking about buy Ronaldinho pass to the USA internal league, I dont know for wich team, just know they are negociating the prices and the contract with him and Barcelona.

I dont know about Germany x Argentina, they are completely different styles of game, Argentina looks more likely Brazil, and Germany is more likely European teams. I think Argentina is stronger and I cheer for them, but if this game takes too long to Argentina make some score probably they will lose, South American teams don't go quite well in stamina. :(

About Scolari, I admire him as a couch, he is the best couch the Brazilian team had in this decade. Much more better than Parrera, who I dont like a little. :( Today (24/06), Scolari was interviewed by BBC and he said that he thinks trainning Portugal is easier than Brazil cause is too much pressure and expection on Brazil team and he asked for the Portuguese player to go to the quarters, after that he'll deal for each game, but his objective is go to the quarters. About bRazil he said the 2006 is more techinic than the 2002 team, but the 02 was more like a family. He said to Yahoo! News then Portugal is prepared for the Holland. They used to do some of his miracles with Palmeiras, brazilian team where he started as coach, maybe if he use some of his miracles tech Portugal will go to semi-finals or maybe more...

om3ga

sonny forelli said:
sounds good :D but she is mine :1orglaugh
if england get kicked out on sunday i say hang sven from the nearist tree :mad: you`d better not fail sevn

Sven?

If they lose, some of those over-hyped, over-indulged spoilt brats should never, EVER wear an England kit, especially their captain!

om3ga said:
Sven?

If they lose, some of those over-hyped, over-indulged spoilt brats should never, EVER wear an England kit, especially their captain!

fuck it come on england

beckham_celebrating.jpg

om3ga said:
Sven?

fuck it come on england :glugglug: :glugglug: :glugglug:

beckham_celebrating.jpg