• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

World Cup 2006 thread

Who is going to win the World Cup 2006 in Germany?

• Brazil

Votes: 77 26.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • England

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • Germany

Votes: 49 16.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Holland

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • USA

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Portugal

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • South Korea

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Other (state country in your answer)

Votes: 40 13.6%

• Total voters
pussypoppa said:
well its obvious Brazil are going to win again...they are clear favourites....again

When Barcelona won the keep this Wednesday the newspapers said "At last, the best and favorite team won". Last time they may have won but this time I'm cheering for the underdog.
Just to be clear, there is no underdog, no one will be surprised if Italy, Holland, England, Germany, Spain, Portugal or Argentina won since they're all great teams.

P.S.
add
in your sig for it to show.

darkman

Retired Moderator
pussypoppa said:
well its obvious Brazil are going to win again...they are clear favourites....again
I'm from Brazil and I don't have the same opinion... :Anyone can win the tournament not only Brazil. Its obvious that we have the best players but it doesn't means we will win !! There are a lot of good players around the world :glugglug:

2006 World Cup - Germany

Hey cant find a thread on this so i will start one. It starts on June 9th in Germany. Who do u think the favourites to win are, who will the golden boot and which countries may surprise us. Just add your thoughts on the cup and when the world cup is on i will update this every day with the results. Is anyone actually going to the World Cup and if so which games will you be seeing?
Add your views

Re: 2006 World Cup - Germany

yep Australia will win it... at 67 bucks.... i will put 5 down on it. LOL If Greece won Euro....anything can happen! :D

GO AUSTRALIA! :D

ÆGEAN said:
yep Australia will win it... at 67 bucks.... i will put 5 down on it. LOL If Greece won Euro....anything can happen! :D

GO AUSTRALIA! :D

No offence...but i dont see the Ozzies beating the almighty Brazil!

pussypoppa said:
No offence...but i dont see the Ozzies beating the almighty Brazil!

lol we will draw them in the group stage.... lol i think we could challenge them. We looked very very very solid 2nite against Greece..... lol but they are different :p

don't want to spoil your hopes, because i like Australia, but i think Greece is not the team it was in Portugal. Well you are right that anything could happen. I hope it will be my own country, but besides that i think Argentina, Brazil or Italy could be champions.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

Internationals - Saturday, 27 May 2006

Germany 7 - 0 Luxembourg (Result)
Romania 2 - 0 Northern Ireland (Result)
USA 2 - 0 Venezuela (Result)

Trinidad and Tobago 1 - 1 Wales (Half-Time)

Portugal 1 - 0 Cape Verde Islands (Latest)
Switzerland 1 - 1 Ivory Coast (Latest)

om3ga

Internationals (results):

Denmark 1 - 1 Paraguay
France 1 - 0 Mexico
Holland 1 - 0 Cameroon
New Zealand 3 - 1 Georgia
Portugal 4 - 1 Cape Verde Islands
Serbia & Montenegro 1 - 1 Uruguay
Switzerland 1 - 1 Ivory Coast
Trinidad and Tobago 1 - 2 Wales