• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) VS WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

WHAT WAS OR IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORTE WRESTLING BRAND?

• AWA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • UWF

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • NWA

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • WCW

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • ECW (BACK IN THE DAY NOT THIS NEW CRAP)

Votes: 64 48.5%

• Total voters
Oh, ok I see. I voted WCW. Turning Hulk Hogan into the top heel in the company was absoultely brilliant. Noone saw it coming, and I thought he was much better as a badass than a good guy. The WCW vs NWO days were the best days in wrestling as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, the days of WCW vs nWo were great, and quite memorable as well. Sting coming down to save such and such WCW wrestlers from the nWo beatdown during the last 2-3 minutes of Nitro, Tony SHITvonie screaming, "We're out of time!", all good stuff.

And I agree with you about Hogan. Turning heel was a brilliant move, and also gave the whole "Hostile TakeOver" angle a great boost. Hell, his speech when turning heel felt more like a shoot than something completely scripted. Which was great because it worked quite well with the "anything can happen" direction WCW was going for at that point in time.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
thats where your wrong i can pick the best era and it was the mid 80's NWA/WCW :bowdown:

Ric Flair, Sting before the crow costume, Cactus Jack,
Abdullah the Butcher, The Sheepherders/ The Bushwhackers
Eddie Gilbert and Missy Hyatt, Buzz Sawyer, Arn Anderson
The Road Warriors, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat
Brian Pillman, The Midnight Express, Dr Death Steve Williams
Nikita Koloff, Vader, Ron Simmons, Sid Vicious, The Great Muta
Ivan Koloff, Krusher Khrushchev.....NWA/WCW

I like that era. ;)

Ric Flair, Sting before the crow costume, Cactus Jack,
Abdullah the Butcher, The Sheepherders/ The Bushwhackers
Eddie Gilbert and Missy Hyatt, Buzz Sawyer, Arn Anderson
The Road Warriors, Dusty Rhodes, Ricky Steamboat
Brian Pillman, The Midnight Express, Dr Death Steve Williams
Nikita Koloff, Vader, Ron Simmons, Sid Vicious, The Great Muta
Ivan Koloff, Krusher Khrushchev.....NWA/WCW

I like that era. ;)

YES da good ole dayz
:glugglug:

TNA was good again last night still love the Main Event Mafia story but with a fatal 4 way match comming up it might be the end of this gang beacuse i dont see kurt just letting sting win...
the women of TNA r damn near as good as the man in some cases just great work with them over at TNA time for some women tag titles...
and beer money still rules
looking to see Edge cause some hell tonight on smackdown he and randy orton r my favs right now in the wwe and as 4 the divas smack down is better

Spleen

Banned?
Where is the option for "Oh my god kids, grow the fuck up" ?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
WWE just released Starrcade: The Essential Collection.

I don't like the title, WWE Starrcade.

I have the WCW released VHS tapes (1999).

Superstar Series: The Nature Boy Ric Flair
The Best of Fall Brawl, War Games
The Best of Great American Bash
The Best of Halloween Havoc
The Bash at the Beach

Will those be released, with more footage?

I miss WCW. :(

I would like to see TNA or NWA buy the rights to WCW or they could buy the rights together. I don't like that WWE has the rights.

I would like to see TNA or NWA buy the rights to WCW or they could buy the rights together. I don't like that WWE has the rights.
That will never happen considering that Vince wants to own every wrestling video library out there. Also from the reviews I've seen on the Starrcade DVD it's pretty good and it makes Vince McMahon seem like the devil. There is no WWE anything involved in it.

That will never happen considering that Vince wants to own every wrestling video library out there. Also from the reviews I've seen on the Starrcade DVD it's pretty good and it makes Vince McMahon seem like the devil. There is no WWE anything involved in it.

NWA is stil around? what network they on??? :thefinger