• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Petra.

Should we ban Petra?

• Total voters
Because I have absolutely no faith in anyone else's ability to run this place. That's blunt, but it's also the truth.

I've literally been following this forum for a week and I've gotta say I agree. Who else would want to run this place?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Petra quit? :surprise: Who's going to keep us idiots in line?

Because I have absolutely no faith in anyone else's ability to run this place. That's blunt, but it's also the truth.

who says Petra is really leaving ;)

Oh in that case it must be true. lol

Mayhem

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6385247, member: 114093"]Ban me!

Especially as my last day with having to put up with all you fuckers is the 23rd!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6386125, member: 114093"]I quit.

Permanent one.

Seems pretty definitive to me. What am i missing?

Well, fuck her. I just talked to her, and she said she can't stand all the fucktards any longer.

It's you people. That's what drove her away.

georges

Staff member
Again a pointless thread:facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

georges

Staff member
says the guy or girl... thats been here since Aug. 2003, come on wanna be biker dude, time to get a life

LOL!!

I am a guy. I like the board and I do have a life, so don't you worry about me. Wanna be biker dude? I drove some motorcycles in the past, so I am not really a wannabe.

I am a guy. I like the board and I do have a life, so don't you worry about me. Wanna be biker dude? I drove some motorcycles in the past, so I am not really a wannabe.

dude, you're a mod! why do you feel the need to explain yourself to peons? unleash your wrath like the fist of god or something...