• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I think 11 Super Bowl wins is a realistic goal for Andrew Luck.

I'm ready for some fucking football!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I guess his wife is a piece of work as well who gets "physical" on her Basketball Wives show often. I will give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment. Meh. I don't really care.

Shall we do predictions in a week or so? See which of us is the least wrong at seasons end?

I think I'll run a pick'em every week again.

Anybody want to volunteer to run a suicide pick'em? I think Petra gave the winner a custom title last year.

Shall we do predictions in a week or so? See which of us is the least wrong at seasons end?

I think I'll run a pick'em every week again.

Anybody want to volunteer to run a suicide pick'em? I think Petra gave the winner a custom title last year.

I say we go ahead and make our season prediction after week 3 of the preseason is done, just so we get a better feel for some teams.. But I don't expect to be to successful either way

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Briggs, Urlacher(if he's healthy) and Peppers are going to terrorize him on opening day. They'll give him a proper welcome to the NFL

I expect a win in week 1. The Bears are barely the third best team in their division, and their defense is old. Plus, they have a giant vagina at QB. I'd be more worried about him surviving Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Luck will be fine.

I expect a win in week 1. The Bears are barely the third best team in their division, and their defense is old. Plus, they have a giant vagina at QB. I'd be more worried about him surviving Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Luck will be fine.

The Bears defense is old but Dwight Freeney isn't? Go ahead and doubt like everyone else did last year. Before Cutler got hurt, the Bears were 7-3 and were well on their way to a playoff birth. Anyone who knows football would tell you that Cutler was playing off the charts too. The Cutler bashing is getting a bit old, it's not 2009 anymore.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Bears defense is old but Dwight Freeney isn't? Go ahead and doubt like everyone else did last year. Before Cutler got hurt, the Bears were 7-3 and were well on their way to a playoff birth. Anyone who knows football would tell you that Cutler was playing off the charts too. The Cutler bashing is getting a bit old, it's not 2009 anymore.

Cutler will always be the guy who sat out the end of the NFC title game. And I don't care if he wins five MVP awards and five Super Bowls, he'll still be a fucking pussy. And he'll still be a little crybaby bitch. And I still won't respect him as a QB or as a man.

But I don't have to worry about that because Cutler will never win a Super Bowl. He's just not good enough. I'll enjoy watching him fail almost as much as I'll enjoy watching the Jets fail. And I will cease bashing Cutler when people stop defending his sorry ass. Of course he was hurt last year. He'll be hurt every year. The kid is just not tough enough to make it. Most of the Bears fans I know (and there are many given my proximity to Chicago) can't stand him and think he's a worthless fucking hack. You're the only person I've ever heard defend him.

Cutler will always be the guy who sat out the end of the NFC title game. And I don't care if he wins five MVP awards and five Super Bowls, he'll still be a fucking pussy. And he'll still be a little crybaby bitch. And I still won't respect him as a QB or as a man.

But I don't have to worry about that because Cutler will never win a Super Bowl. He's just not good enough. I'll enjoy watching him fail almost as much as I'll enjoy watching the Jets fail. And I will cease bashing Cutler when people stop defending his sorry ass. Of course he was hurt last year. He'll be hurt every year. The kid is just not tough enough to make it. Most of the Bears fans I know (and there are many given my proximity to Chicago) can't stand him and think he's a worthless fucking hack. You're the only person I've ever heard defend him.

:clap:

Well I can tell you everyone here in Chitown loves the guy. Can he be a bit of a prick off the field? sure but we dont give two fucks what he does off the field as long as he takes care of business on the football field. You have way too much hate for the guy and he doesn't even play for your team.

Wasn't there an MRI proving he was injured and tore some things in his knee? Given Chicago's offensive line and how much Martz didn't care about protection pretty much every QB would have been hurt playing behind it. :1orglaugh I can't blame Cutler much for that.

What's sad is that if Cutler came out in a cast or something and pretended to be in agony most people wouldn't have cared or thought much of it, but because he didn't come out with any theatrics while hurt there are people that criticize him now. I guess that shows what the athletes should do from now on to keep people from bitching about them. :facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wasn't there an MRI proving he was injured and tore some things in his knee? Given Chicago's offensive line and how much Martz didn't care about protection pretty much every QB would have been hurt playing behind it. :1orglaugh I can't blame Cutler much for that.

What's sad is that if Cutler came out in a cast or something and pretended to be in agony most people wouldn't have cared or thought much of it, but because he didn't come out with any theatrics while hurt there are people that criticize him now. I guess that shows what the athletes should do from now on to keep people from bitching about them. :facepalm:

I don't care if his fucking leg fell off. It's the fucking NFC title game. Get your bruised vagina back in the game and fucking play. Would Favre have sat out? Or Brady? Or Peyton? No, they would have been on the field leading their team, playing hurt. Because that's what great players do.

Cutler will forever be a mediocre QB. He's Ryan Fitzpatrick. He's Joe Flacco. He's Alex Smith. In short, he's fucking nobody. He deserves all the criticism that comes his way. I've seriously never met someone who liked Jay Cuter. Ever. Ask anybody, "What do you think of Cutler?" The answer is always "Fuck him" or "He's horse shit." I've never heard anybody say that they liked him or that he was a good QB. He's a little bitch, and he'll always be a little bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.