• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Yeah, I have noticedd both. And both he Halloween series and the Evil dead series are on my top two horror favorites. I like Evil dead so much that I raveled from Norway (Europe) to Toronto JUST to see the musical based on the Evil dead films

Haha Robot Chicken. I swear they make fun of everything.

no kidding. i cant drink while watching that show because id probably miss one of their "hidden" references

Yeah, I have noticedd both. And both he Halloween series and the Evil dead series are on my top two horror favorites. I like Evil dead so much that I raveled from Norway (Europe) to Toronto JUST to see the musical based on the Evil dead films

holy shit... i havent seen the musical yet, and i live right next to toronto

recently bought both versions of halloween 2 and will be watching both the original two and the remakes.

oh man, if you havent seen it yet, i hope you like the new part 2 more than i did... :facepalm:

"Yo she bitch, lets go"

"well hello mister fancypants. well, ive got news for you pal, you aint leadin but two things, right now, jack and shit... and jack left town."

Hondarobot

Banned

Someone wrote a musical version of Evil Dead?! LOL. That's weird and hilarious. ;)

oh man, if you havent seen it yet, i hope you like the new part 2 more than i did... :facepalm:

"well hello mister fancypants. well, ive got news for you pal, you aint leadin but two things, right now, jack and shit... and jack left town."

Cheers... I loved the original Halloween and the sequels, even season of the witch and the first remake was interesting so when I found both Halloween 2 and Halloween 2 (remake) cheep in HMV I thought I may as well

Cheers... I loved the original Halloween and the sequels, even season of the witch and the first remake was interesting so when I found both Halloween 2 and Halloween 2 (remake) cheep in HMV I thought I may as well

dont get me wrong, you wont know if you enjoyed a movie until youve actually watched them. so hopefully you like it. and if you got them for a bargain... its worth it :thumbsup:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
The movie really makes you think what it would be like to be a vampire. Yeah it would suck to never go out in daylight and sleep in a coffin but could you imagine being able to live forever and never grow old? To see all the changes of mankind throughout the years, its fascinating.

Hondarobot

Banned
The "Interview With The Vampire" movie sucked. The book is awesome, but the movie was complete bullshit. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt as Lestat and Louis = retarded.

Beyond that, the further books in the series also sucked. Anne Rice dropped the ball by having Lestat become a rock star vampire. That was completely dumb.

No offense intended, but stupid is stupid.

The "Interview With The Vampire" movie sucked. The book is awesome, but the movie was complete bullshit. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt as Lestat and Louis = retarded.

Beyond that, the further books in the series also sucked. Anne Rice dropped the ball by having Lestat become a rock star vampire. That was completely dumb.

No offense intended, but stupid is stupid.

ill admit i didnt read the books, and if i did it may have changed my view of "interview"... but queen of the damned was god awful no matter how you look at it

swallowmewhole

Closed Account
the first 'nightmare on elm street' is still my favorite of all time..i made it a ritual to get drunk and watch it every halloween nite. ill always have a crush on Heather Langenkamp..

Attachments

• hl.jpg
    hl.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 113
  • nancy-tongue.jpg
    nancy-tongue.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 106