• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

The first one was good. Not flat out scary, but it had some suspense.

and it was an original concept to mainstream horror at the time. it unfortunately opened the gates for a ton of crappy ripoffs... which in turn made even crappier sequels.

I only liked the first one. That was awesome when you found out who the killers were. I remember my friend and I suspecting Billy was somehow part of it throughout the whole movie. :D

[size=+2]YOU RUINED IT FOR ME!!![/size] :hairpull:

no, im just screwing with you...

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
and it was an original concept to mainstream horror at the time. it unfortunately opened the gates for a ton of crappy ripoffs... which in turn made even crappier sequels.

[size=+2]YOU RUINED IT FOR ME!!![/size] :hairpull:

no, im just screwing with you...

Oh yeah it did. Some of the best horror movies are small flicks. When I was a kid I saw The Prophecy and it scared the fuck out of me. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079758/

I also like C.H.U.D

Oh yeah it did. Some of the best horror movies are small flicks. When I was a kid I saw The Prophecy and it scared the fuck out of me. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079758/

I also like C.H.U.D

:drawheart: prophecy has one of my 2 favorite sleeping bag deaths of all time... and c.h.u.d was rated a turkey (same as legend), which makes it awesome
that earns a vote (instead of me giving it to you just because), and makes up for the stars on your avatar pic

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I am friends with the guy who wrote C.H.U.D. he's this old hippie that let punk bands play in his studio loft when I was younger. I remember watching the directors commentary of that movie and laughed at how drunk they were during it.

Hondarobot

Banned
I'm thinking about seeing "Cabin In The Woods" sometime today, but I already know what happens because I read the Wiki, so maybe not. LOL

Damn you Wikipedia! It does seem like a good movie, though. ;)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm thinking about seeing "Cabin In The Woods" sometime today, but I already know what happens because I read the Wiki, so maybe not. LOL

It's interesting. Wiki doesn't completely ruin it. I'm surprised at how in depth wiki went with the plot, it's such a spoiler! But really, you can't get the full feel of the movie just by reading it, so I'd recommend going to see it. Don't kill me if you hate it! Just take my word for it that there's more to the movie than what wiki tells you.

Hondarobot

Banned
It's sounds great. Honestly I'm breaking in a new pair of boots and my feet kinda hurt at the moment, so I'll probably stay home today.

;)

I am friends with the guy who wrote C.H.U.D. he's this old hippie that let punk bands play in his studio loft when I was younger. I remember watching the directors commentary of that movie and laughed at how drunk they were during it.

seriously? thats fucking awesome... and ive never seen it with the commentary, but i dont doubt for a minute that they were hammered while making it

why would you do that?! well, either way, listen to harley... the wiki doesnt ruin the feel of the film

I prefer the goodie old horror movies like Halloween (the film that introduced me to horror movies) and Nightmare on Elm St. My favorite is the comedy Evil dead. (No sarcasm ment.)

But one film that REALLY scared me was Paranormal Activity. But I think it was because of the situation i was in; I were home alone in a hose in the middle of the night and the house is still "setteling".

I prefer the goodie old horror movies like Halloween (the film that introduced me to horror movies) and Nightmare on Elm St. My favorite is the comedy Evil dead. (No sarcasm ment.)

But one film that REALLY scared me was Paranormal Activity. But I think it was because of the situation i was in; I were home alone in a hose in the middle of the night and the house is still "setteling".

id have to agree with you, the oldies were goodies... and if you already didnt know, evil dead was in a nightmare on elm street
tumblr_ljiq6pSg9j1qfv52ro1_500.jpg

and bruce said the filming of the evil deads were like a 3 stooges movie... sam would put those guys through hell with physical comedy, like whacking him in the face with branches and whatnot

and i can see how paranormal activity could be creepy in those circumstances

I'm a fan of the whole paranormal genre in general , esp. documentary ghost story types like "Celebrity Ghost Stories" and "The Haunted"...

As far as the actual Horror movies go, I like them all really but my favorites right now are probably the "Wrong Turn" Franchise...One series which I think has actually gotten better with each installment..."Bloody Beginnings" was pretty cool to me...

Another classic franchise I enjoy is "Night Of The Demons" ...although in that series I think the first installment in 1985 was probably the best...I really love the spirit of '80's horror ficks in general... like the "Evil Dead" and "Hell-Raiser" series,,,Also, more recently, "The Descent" and "Jeepers Creepers" were pretty good series but, again, I think the first of each of those series was the best.