• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

I don't know if anyone here has seen it, but Megan Is Missing was really disturbing. I am a big fan of horror, but I actually shut it off shortly before it was done because it turned my stomach (first and only time I have done that). That being said, it does have a message and I think all 12,13,14 year old kids should have to watch it. Seriously, check it out. Might be hard to find though. And don't let the slow beginning turn you from it. I was quite bored at first, then it got twisted. Don't read too much about it though because almost just talking about it kind of give away the ending!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't know if anyone here has seen it, but Megan Is Missing was really disturbing. I am a big fan of horror, but I actually shut it off shortly before it was done because it turned my stomach (first and only time I have done that). That being said, it does have a message and I think all 12,13,14 year old kids should have to watch it. Seriously, check it out. Might be hard to find though. And don't let the slow beginning turn you from it. I was quite bored at first, then it got twisted. Don't read too much about it though because almost just talking about it kind of give away the ending!

yeah, ive seen that. granted, it seemed slow moving at first... it does pick up and gets creepy. if i had a kid, id really be freaked out.

I just went and saw that two days ago. I was surprised, I thought it was going to be more of a serious movie rather than comedy. It was good though, definitely interesting.

i was told in a non spoiler way that it had more elements of comedy a few months back. i really have to say its well written, especially if you are into the classic 80s slasher film cliches. theres a lot of small things that had me laughing throughout... but its too early to give details :)

^ I plan on seeing Cabin in the Woods too. Looks good.
My two favorite Horror movies are still Halloween and The Thing (In terms are of a truly scary movie)

^ I plan on seeing Cabin in the Woods too. Looks good.
My two favorite Horror movies are still Halloween and The Thing (In terms are of a truly scary movie)

the fx in "the thing" were ahead of its time. i can still watch it to this day, and there isnt much of a "cheese factor" to them. and for halloween, theres a kickass documentary called "halloween: the inside story". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1706681/ if you havent seen it already, its worth a watch.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Everyone who likes slashers should watch this movie. The first half is absolutely hilarious when a serial killer wannabe shows a documentary team all the preparation and planning that goes into a killing spree.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I still need to see Cabin in the Woods, hey who remembers that slasher flick from the 90's Popcorn, about some film students that hold a 50's sci fi/horror movie night at a local theater and a killer is running loose.

Everyone who likes slashers should watch this movie. The first half is absolutely hilarious when a serial killer wannabe shows a documentary team all the preparation and planning that goes into a killing spree.

for what it was, i really enjoyed that movie... if you liked that, youll like cabin in the woods for sure... but id go soon, before it gets ruined by either people or the trailers

I still need to see Cabin in the Woods, hey who remembers that slasher flick from the 90's Popcorn, about some film students that hold a 50's sci fi/horror movie night at a local theater and a killer is running loose.

i cant remember that one, but it made me think of this

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
me too! its been done a thousand times, but i love when theres the guy or girl running through the woods at night and they stop to look back, and eventually just keep circling around in terror...

i have been hearing things that the movie wont be like "evil dead" 1 or 2, or "cabin fever"... but it will have more of a comedic element to it.

as for the trailers ive seen, it doesnt look like thats the case though

Did you see it yet?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6650636, member: 201847"]Did you see it yet?

yeah, i really enjoyed it. its somewhat tongue in cheek, but its good.

Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6650637, member: 201847"]I'm watching Scream 4 right now. So not scary, my electric bill is scarier.

:rofl2: i think they just made that to prove neve campbell is still alive

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6650637, member: 201847"]I'm watching Scream 4 right now. So not scary, my electric bill is scarier.

They never were really scary, at least to me.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'm watching Scream 4 right now. So not scary, my electric bill is scarier.

I only liked the first one. That was awesome when you found out who the killers were. I remember my friend and I suspecting Billy was somehow part of it throughout the whole movie. :D