• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

Raging Boll LOL nice nickname that!.

That guy got all cocky to be put in the situation to begin with. Then when in the ring I noticed he was probably having second thoughts about the whole thing after the first couple of punches from Raging Boll were thrown.

Thanks for the link pal. Cheers!.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I honestly would love to see Uwe Boll beat six shades of shit out of Michael Bay for descrating horror films like Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I honestly would love to see Uwe Boll beat six shades of shit out of Michael Bay for descrating horror films like Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

two_terrible_director.jpg

and although its not a horror movie, hes lubing up the dildo as we speak for the "teenage mutant ninja turtles" :facepalm:

I read one time that he made the offer to take Bay on. Bay has never commented on Boll's offer. Not in public anyway. My money would be on Uwe Bollboa!.

I kinda want to see Cabin in The Woods. There's something freaky about the woods.

me too! its been done a thousand times, but i love when theres the guy or girl running through the woods at night and they stop to look back, and eventually just keep circling around in terror...

i have been hearing things that the movie wont be like "evil dead" 1 or 2, or "cabin fever"... but it will have more of a comedic element to it.

as for the trailers ive seen, it doesnt look like thats the case though

Patrick_S

persona non grata
but i love when theres the guy or girl running through the woods at night and they stop to look back, and eventually just keep circling around in terror...
...and then they get raped by a tree. That´s got to be the awesomest/funniest/sickest idea ever.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
It's quite obvious that it's a doll.

They could have done a much better job at creating a doll... looks like the first mannequin taken from a department store...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

One of my all time favorite shows, I have every season on DVD. My Friday nights as a kid revolved around watching that, War of the Worlds the series, and Freddy's Nightmares.

One of my all time favorite shows, I have every season on DVD. My Friday nights as a kid revolved around watching that, War of the Worlds the series, and Freddy's Nightmares.

me too!

i loved friday the 13th... at my age i was pretty gullible, so i believed the rumor that the last episode was them going to crystal lake looking for a haunted machete. :facepalm:
i shared an elevator with john d lemay at a hotel once, and couldnt think of a single intelligent thing to say to him...

war of the worlds was amazing, but was probably canceled... im going to look that series up now

and freddies nightmares really got away with some graphic stuff, like the episode with the twins and one gets (messily) sucked into a couch, or the guy that gets run over in the zamboni
and heres a promo with the fat boys