• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Norway is a country with up and coming horror movies. I know there is a new zombie movie from Sweden I think, in which there is a closed of part of the city that they all live in, and warring factions of zombies fight each other. Sadly I cannot remember the name of the film, I caught the trailer on Youtube.

Norway is a country with up and coming horror movies. I know there is a new zombie movie from Sweden I think, in which there is a closed of part of the city that they all live in, and warring factions of zombies fight each other. Sadly I cannot remember the name of the film, I caught the trailer on Youtube.

while i was searching for the movie you were talking about, i found this... "troll hunter" u.s. remake. im sorry http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Norw...merican-Remake-From-Chris-Columbus-25151.html

this looks... different

In the film, “Jack (Simon Pegg) is a children’s author turned crime novelist whose detailed research into the lives of Victorian serial killers has turned him into a paranoid wreck, persecuted by the irrational fear of being murdered. When Jack is thrown a life-line by his long-suffering agent and a mysterious Hollywood executive takes a sudden and inexplicable interest in his script, what should be his ‘big break’ rapidly turns into his ‘big breakdown’, as Jack is forced to confront his worst demons; among them his love life, his laundry and the origin of all fear.”

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/2...antastic-fear-of-everything-trailer-premiere/

All four Fantazum movies kick serious ass in terms of atmosphere. Ok that's not the correct spelling for Phantasm but it will do.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I watched this movie yesterday...and yes, it is completely insane.

Best horror film IMHO is "The Wicker Man" - the original 1970s version, not the ghastly remake - which has a really unsettling atmosphere throughout...

please, somebody convince uwe boll to stop making movies :throwup: that guy never ceases to amaze me with how god awful of a director he is. do the executives in charge ever do any screening or research into this twat waffle before they hire him?

LukeEl

Best horror film IMHO is "The Wicker Man" - the original 1970s version, not the ghastly remake - which has a really unsettling atmosphere throughout...

There is a continuation of the The Wicker Man called The Wicker Tree that just came out. Same director, even Christopher Lee is back as Lord Summerisle too.

please, somebody convince uwe boll to stop making movies :throwup: that guy never ceases to amaze me with how god awful of a director he is. do the executives in charge ever do any screening or research into this twat waffle before they hire him?

Rampage.
Seed.
Postal.
Far Cry.
Tunnel Rats.

These movies by The Bollster kick ass so they do. I find that if he tends to stay away from a lot of video game ideas then he is fine. Postal and Far Cry are his only two video game movies worth watching. The other three above are non-related video game movies.

happy easter

Sorry but Uwe Boll is the best movie maker ever compared to the likes of that.

What annoys me a little is when some people online say that Boll is the worst ever movie maker. When such stupidity is said it proves that not many movies have been seen by the one saying it. There's twenty million times worse movies out there than anything that Boll is responsible for (House of the Dead included). And we all know how bad House of the Dead is even if it does have the lovely and amazing Ona Grauer in it with her nice big boobies bouncing about in that tight black outfit.

Sorry but Uwe Boll is the best movie maker ever compared to the likes of that.

What annoys me a little is when some people online say that Boll is the worst ever movie maker. When such stupidity is said it proves that not many movies have been seen by the one saying it. There's twenty million times worse movies out there than anything that Boll is responsible for (House of the Dead included). And we all know how bad House of the Dead is even if it does have the lovely and amazing Ona Grauer in it with her nice big boobies bouncing about in that tight black outfit.

oh, "jesus christ vampire hunter" is awful, trust me. i just posted it because it was easter...

i wouldnt say that boll is the worst director ever, its just that i, nor any of the people i know actually enjoyed a movie of his. there are awful films/directors that have cult followings, and then there are those that are just awful, from everything that i have read, he takes his work very seriously, and can even be somewhat of an asshole while doing so...

and i do agree about ona grauer :thumbsup:

i keep hearing that its good on a few threads so far, i just have yet to sit down and watch it

i really enjoyed let the right one in. they should have just released that version into u.s. theaters instead of remaking it :facepalm:

when saw and hostel were released around the same time, i had my fingers crossed that it would be what was necessary to breathe life into the genre... then the whole "3d" thing happened, and that was about it

I agree entirely as 3D is being overused now, even in films I don't think require a 3D version. Eventually everyone will get sick of 3D and it will kill off that genre as well. 3D should be a treat rather than a main course!!

LukeEl

I remember when Uwe Boll challanged some of his critics to boxing matches, pretty much dominated that.

oh, "jesus christ vampire hunter" is awful, trust me. i just posted it because it was easter...

i wouldnt say that boll is the worst director ever, its just that i, nor any of the people i know actually enjoyed a movie of his. there are awful films/directors that have cult followings, and then there are those that are just awful, from everything that i have read, he takes his work very seriously, and can even be somewhat of an asshole while doing so...

and i do agree about ona grauer :thumbsup:

I think his style of movie making is an aquired taste. It's a bit like Black Metal music. You either like it or hate it. There's no inbetween the same goes for The Bollster. House of the Dead when you really really think about it is as close to the video game versions content as it possibly can get. Seriously, it is. The games (all of the HOTD games) are filled to the brim with cheesy dialogue and graphics and acting (what acting there is). Just like the movie. The games look like they are made by amatuers same goes for the movie. I like Boll's movies that are not game related they are decent enough flicks. Sure they wont win any awards but if I was interested in watching movies that win awards I'd watch Titanic or any other big time mainstream oscar winning flick.

I remember when Uwe Boll challanged some of his critics to boxing matches, pretty much dominated that.

Yeah I remember that one. Then all of a sudden after Boll challenged these so-called tough guys they were bitching about Boll as if he was the guilty one in it all. All of a sudden their tough guy antics were out the window and they were shitting in their pink frilly panties. They were not so keen on bad mouthing him when he stood up and challenged them. They seem to liked to have bad mouthed him and said they would do this and that to him. Then when he goes and says "come on then" they start playing the victim card. Their mouths move faster than their brains it would seem. I also heard that Boll was an amatuer boxer at one point hehe. I've never seen any of the boxing matches he did that time against them. But it would be nice to have seem them. See him knock them to fuck!. Three hits: Boll hits them... they hit the mat... the ambulance hits 90mph.