• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

even though i found the movie to be soso, im kind of a werewolf guy...

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I know people who for real think this is the greatest movie ever made.

...and they might actually be right now when i think about it.

And remember: DO NOT ENTRY!!!

I know people who for real think this is the greatest movie ever made.
...and they might actually be right now when i think about it.

And remember: DO NOT ENTRY!!!

Lucio Fulci!! i of course have to mention the other 2 "gates of hell" films now
city of the living dead (the scene in the car scarred me as a child)

house by the cemetery

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Fulci movies were great when I was younger, but at my age now. I cannot help but constantly make fun of them, the bad dubbing, the acting, and mostly the paper mache zombies. Aside from that I am going to rewatch John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness and In the Mouth of Maddness.

Only three horrors have really truly scared the crap out of me and all seen when I was 13... I had liberal parents:

The Evil Dead
Phantasm
Trilogy of Terror ..... purely for the devil doll story. That doll and Karen Black's face at the end will live with me forever!

Only three horrors have really truly scared the crap out of me and all seen when I was 13... I had liberal parents:

The Evil Dead
Phantasm
Trilogy of Terror ..... purely for the devil doll story. That doll and Karen Black's face at the end will live with me forever!

that doll really pissed me off as a kid for some reason... phantasm is one of my favorites mainly because of its "wtf?" factor. theres some mind fudging scenes in that film. it always keeps reality in the rearview window

even though i found the movie to be soso, im kind of a werewolf guy...

I like the movie personally. It makes a change from the tiresome Hollywood horror flicks.

1. It has a guy survive at the end and not the tiresome final girl cliche that 95% of Hollywood horror movies use.
2. It has Kevin McKidd as the main role. He starred in Vice City as Jez Torrence singer for Love Fist and also as Soap McTavish in all three Modern Warfare games. The first two are good the third one IS SHIT in many ways!.
3. It has some kick ass looking Werewolves in it.
4. It uses a Scottish actor who uses his own native accent (see reason 2 for more info). That's something which almost never happens in the Hollywood of today.
5. It should never have a sequel or prequel to it. If it does I shall be in full on pedal to the metal boycott mode of anymore movies related to this as it will Americanise them like 28 Weeks Later did so as to appeal to the US market. That's not having a dig at the folks in the US just the mentality of the fucker cunt bastards in movieland that commit such crimes and get away with it. A British horror movie should remain that not conform to anyone elses mentality.

:rofl: :rofl:

Yeah well what can I say. Their actions irritate me so much that I get angry to the point that sometimes I just say the first swear words that come into my mind like that instance.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
yeah, they did a good job with this one. usually with the serial killer films the acting is just god awful, or they do something to mess with the details of the crimes...

I think that guy played Bundy a little too well. :1orglaugh

if you have ever seen "american psycho", then you should know the quote "Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?... "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right."... "What her head would look like on a stick... " is not from ed gein, but edmund kemper... just wish the movie was better

i havent seen this yet, but hopefully its good. if you dont know about Richard Kuklinski, check him out. he was a strange guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Don't even get me started on American Psycho, thats definately my fav movie ever:rofl:

"Is that a raincoat?"

"Yes it is"

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Don't even get me started on American Psycho, thats definately my fav movie ever:rofl:

"Is that a raincoat?"

"Yes it is"

"Is that a raincoat?"

"Yes it is"

:1orglaugh you know the scene where he flexes in the mirror when hes banging that girl? me and a couple of my friends use that pose to photobomb people :rofl2: it never gets old...

if youve ever had the displeasure of meeting jared leto, youll enjoy his death even more. he refers to hollywood as "hollyweird", and says it A LOT. at least he signed my copy of fight club.