• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

I wrote "grizzle" instead of "grizzly" and "error" instead of "era". I hate that. I blame the rum.

Thanks and, you're right, I totally left out the fact that Danielle Harris is in it. I was a bit bummed to see that she was portraying a pregnant woman in the movie though.

I heard that she's in Hatchet 2. I also heard that she's kind of awful in it. I wasn't a fan of the first one, but I'll check out the sequel when it hits Netflix Instant. I'm curious to see what a "bad" Danielle Harris performance looks like. She was the ONLY good thing about Zombie's Halloween II.

she will be in the 3rd hatchet as well...

theres some plot holes in hatchet 2, so if you can get past that itll make it better. but if you didnt like the first to begin with, i honestly doubt youd like the sequel.

and as a side note, theres nothing wrong with rum. :glugglug:

The one 'Tales of the Crypt Keeper' I want to get is 'Bordello of Blood' but it's hard to find a copy.

well, you cant go wrong with angie everhart. when i first saw it, i got excited that chris sarandon (fright night) was in it

and the soundtrack for that movie is pretty decent in my opinion.

they released a double sided dvd that had both of the first 2 on it... im pretty sure you can find one with all 3, that is if you actually want to sit through the third one "ritual". :facepalm:

well, you cant go wrong with angie everhart. when i first saw it, i got excited that chris sarandon (fright night) was in it

and the soundtrack for that movie is pretty decent in my opinion.

they released a double sided dvd that had both of the first 2 on it... im pretty sure you can find one with all 3, that is if you actually want to sit through the third one "ritual". :facepalm:

I will keep searching

The one 'Tales of the Crypt Keeper' I want to get is 'Bordello of Blood' but it's hard to find a copy.

Awesome movie! "2,4,6,8, you can watch me masturbate!" That was such a great part :)

Has anyone else here watched Stephen King's Storm of the Century? It's actually my favorite Stephen King movie (though it wasn't a novel first like most of them). It's four and a half hours long, but I've watched it three times now :)

Awesome movie! "2,4,6,8, you can watch me masturbate!" That was such a great part :)

Has anyone else here watched Stephen King's Storm of the Century? It's actually my favorite Stephen King movie (though it wasn't a novel first like most of them). It's four and a half hours long, but I've watched it three times now :)

:1orglaugh angie everhart in that cheerleader costume was worth the price of admission...

i completely forgot about the storm of the century.
i watched the first part when it originally aired, but never caught the rest of it.
i went on youtube, and it looks like i can piece the whole thing together though

swallowmewhole

Closed Account
finally saw 'The Gate' (1987) on IFC last nite. i really enjoyed it even though i dont remember it as a kid. as cheap as the movie looks at times, i couldnt help missing the good old days of 1980's horror while i was watching it and the days before CGI started taking over alot of special effects scenes within the genre...

I love these cheesy creature feature intros. I wish I had one in my neck of the woods.

those are a dying breed. there used to be a couple in my town as a kid, but sadly both are gone.

i think as soon as elvira faded away, so did the "chilleramas"

finally saw 'The Gate' (1987) on IFC last nite. i really enjoyed it even though i dont remember it as a kid. as cheap as the movie looks at times, i couldnt help missing the good old days of 1980's horror while i was watching it and the days before CGI started taking over alot of special effects scenes within the genre...

i was watching this too :1orglaugh

the scene where the little demon creatures run around the bedroom wasnt claymation. they actually built a room to scale, and had actors wearing the costumes

the-gate-600x877_m.jpg

I just tried to watch this shit stain and I turned it off after 5 minutes. It has one of the worst scripts ever fucking written, the editing sucks dick, and all the "actors" should be murdered execution style. The characters have ZERO motivation other than be angry and/or confused and they seem to be ruled by their impulses just like the little ghosts in Pacman. I bet the director wrote the script while taking a shit after having dinner at Taco Bell. And one last thing. Michael Moriarty is the single most annoying leading man in the history of cinema. I hate how tall he is, I hate that shit-eating, smug asshole expression on his podunk George Bush lookalike face and I hate his Kansas City hillbilly dumbass accent. It sounds like he lives next door to Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson and he paints barns in his spare time when he's not busy tending the hay fields and milking the cows. And he's given this glib, David Mamet, tough guy wannabe dialogue which he butchers like Tommy Wiseau butchers the English language. Reminds me of a 7 year old trying to sound tough on the playground.

There's some titties at 4:20 that will cheer me up.

^after i finished laughing from your hilarious description of "the stuff", i immediately thought of a film that could possibly make it look like an academy award winner... "terrorvision"

out of all of the crappy b-horror films ive seen, this one takes the cake. after only a few minutes into it, i decided to actually finish watching just to see how bad it could actually get... it was like watching an avalanche of shit rolling down a mountain. the characters really have a short term memory when it comes to people they know being killed. it actually beats "thankskilling", just because of the budget im assuming the movie got. the only "redeeming quality" was that diane franklin (better off dead & bill and ted) was in it.

i couldnt find the whole film, as you did with the stuff and the funhouse... but im sure you cant stomach what i did post.

and when i first saw funhouse as a kid, i swore the killer "dry humped" the one girl to death after she stabbed him :1orglaugh

^after i finished laughing from your hilarious description of "the stuff", i immediately thought of a film that could possibly make it look like an academy award winner... "terrorvision"

out of all of the crappy b-horror films ive seen, this one takes the cake. after only a few minutes into it, i decided to actually finish watching just to see how bad it could actually get... it was like watching an avalanche of shit rolling down a mountain. the characters really have a short term memory when it comes to people they know being killed. it actually beats "thankskilling", just because of the budget im assuming the movie got. the only "redeeming quality" was that diane franklin (better off dead & bill and ted) was in it.

i couldnt find the whole film, as you did with the stuff and the funhouse... but im sure you cant stomach what i did post.

and when i first saw funhouse as a kid, i swore the killer "dry humped" the one girl to death after she stabbed him :1orglaugh

That was pretty crappy and lame and it's another one of those movies that makes me want to pull my hair out but it was also self aware. But being self aware doesn't always excuse a movie for it's shortcomings. What I hated about The Stuff is the incompetence from top to bottom and it wasn't self aware. The Stuff was like a Roger Corman production and Corman is famous for not giving a shit about the quality of his films or putting very much quality humor in.

That was pretty crappy and lame and it's another one of those movies that makes me want to pull my hair out but it was also self aware. But being self aware doesn't always excuse a movie for it's shortcomings. What I hated about The Stuff is the incompetence from top to bottom and it wasn't self aware. The Stuff was like a Roger Corman production and Corman is famous for not giving a shit about the quality of his films or putting very much quality humor in.

Speaking of "crappy" and "lame"...Don't ask me why....But I just got this...I'm going to watch it when I get a chance.....Uh... there will be no review forthcoming ! :thumbsup:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
oh dario, say it isnt so... this doesnt look that good

It looks like it could rival the pile of crap that is The Phantom of The Opera as being the worst movie he´s made. He needs to get his shit together again, he haven´t made a really good movie since The Stendhal Syndrome in 1996.