• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Election 2008

McBama or O' Cain?

• Total voters
Re: Barack McCain or John Obama?

Nope. Obama for me. I think an Obama/Biden ticket is the winner.

I REALLY HOPE McCain picks his buddy Independent Joe Lieberman. That would be AWESOME! I think it would ensure a historic beating at the polls for the Pubs.

Can someone explain to me why Republicans consider Pro-Life to be the most important issue for the party? Back when I was a Republican, it was because of Pro-Business beliefs and because of anti-corruption in the Dems, at the time...even then I was Pro-Choice and I don't recall Repubs getting all "bent" over Abortion. Frankly it seemed more like the Party took a Pro-Life position simply to be in opposition to the Dems. Republicans have never been Pro-Life when it comes to the Death Penalty...

This election makes me wonder if the Pubs really want to win the Presidency at all? Clearly, a "dialing down" of social issues and a RAMPING UP on Economic Issues is what the Pubs need. Are they really prepared to lose everything simply for an unpopular position (Pro-Life) on ONE SINGLE ISSUE?

Well, the economy and the stock market stink. The housing market suffered it's worse decline since the Depression. And the country is running record fiscal deficits.
So the Republicans will probably want to talk about anything besides economics.
The fact that Obama is barely winning shows how relatively badly his campaign has been run.

Well, the economy and the stock market stink. The housing market suffered it's worse decline since the Depression. And the country is running record fiscal deficits.
So the Republicans will probably want to talk about anything besides economics.
The fact that Obama is barely winning shows how relatively badly his campaign has been run.

So the Pubs believe that the economy will simply fix itself with more tax cuts and John McCain's economic Noobism? :dunno: Yikes. It would be much stronger if "the Maverick" decided to blame Bush's stupidity on the economic meltdown and Johnny would start talking about stopping rate cuts, and start talking about strengthening the Dollar...

I think Obama hasn't wanted to throw too many haymakers so that it doesn't look like he's picking on an old-timer. I think after Obama clowns McCain in the first debate and after McCain either can't remember specifics or outright lies for his answers...the blowout margins will be begin to build...

Obama has made his choice for VP. His running mate will be Evan Bayh, Senator from Indiana.

(btw, look at the time that I posted this. Before it's even up on Yahoo news, google news, or any other news. Tubes has got inside info ya'll.)

Obama has made his choice for VP. His running mate will be Evan Bayh, Senator from Indiana.

(btw, look at the time that I posted this. Before it's even up on Yahoo news, google news, or any other news. Tubes has got inside info ya'll.)

You sure? I have been hearing its going to be Joe Biden.And there are republican sources saying McCain is going to choose Romney for his running mate.

And the McCain gaffs on not knowing how many houses he owned and thinking anyone under 5 million was middle class has really been a big story.You can be rich and still be able to relate to the majority but when you make silly comments like that it really shows how out of touch you are John.Another very wealthy guy on the ticket (Romney) is not exactly going to help with that problem.

Thanks for the info.

But imo U.S. V.P. is one of the most over rated jobs there is. You have virtually no power and have to do whatever your told for 4 or 8 years. And Obama (if elected) will be one of the fittest Pres's ever. So unless some KKK asshole shoots him, this appointment means almost nothing.

Now McCain's runningmate? That's another story entirely.

what?? damnit!! so I signed up for that obama thing on my phone and it didnt let me know. Fuck! you sure????

Vote Libertarian :hatsoff:

Social libertarianism or Economic libertarianism bro?
Ironically, Economic Lebertarians (who I suspect you are talking about - especially since it's the Us after all ;) ) are the least socially libertarian there is.

Luckily I'm in the UK, and we got the Green Party. Legalise the herb yer rasclots! :D
Yeah, I'm Left-wing, Socially Libertarian.

There u go Hoodoo good choice... Atleast we know the freeones community has some sense. Obama 08' Yes We Can!

My source was wrong guys.(It was a good one too)
Sorry for the false info.

Now if Obama would have picked McCain for V.P., that would have been it interesting.

Or what if he had picked Bill Clinton, lol.

It's funny but this Poll has basically gone from 75% Obama to now 55% Obama. This would still be a massive blowout win for any president election...after the Dem and Pub conventions and after we see one candidate speak in front of 80000 people and the other in front of 2000...after the excitement of the Dem convention and the subdued melancholy and "false happiness" of the Pub convention...

I bet the final voting margin will be Obama 65% -- McCain 35% This Freeones Poll is not that far away from reality...

Outstanding acceptance speech by Obama tonight.

Text link is courtesy of tubuler
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080829/...n_obama_text_1

Agreed outstanding speech.Best I have seen in many years.Biden gave an ok speech,Hillary and Bill gave very good speeches but Obama hit it out of the park.He really laid out well what the choice was in the election and went through all the different policys that the two partys see very differently and the failures of the last 8 years.Voters can choose between the still somewhat unknown Obama or the unacceptable continuation of republican policys with McCain was the the theme,along with that experience which of course McCain has more of is not as important as temperment and judgement which Obama has.Obama went through all the many examples of where McCain used poor judement and had sided 90% with the failed Bush/republican policys.Just one example is when he mentioned the US imports of oil have tripled in amount over the last 30 years and McCain has been in Washinton 28 of those 30 years.McCain voted against many things that could have reduced that growth,higher cafe standards for cars,funding for alternatives etc..

agreed... One of the best speeches I have ever heard. Obama 08' YES WE CAN!