• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Election 2008

McBama or O' Cain?

• Total voters
Obama spoke before 80,000 people this weekend in Oregon. Hillary barely got 300 today. McCain? Shit, he keeps receiving resignations from his war room personnel (donors and strategists) because they're all dirty fucking Lobbyists with MAJOR conflicts of interest..:rolleyes: Imagine..the "straight talk express" candidate who "champions" campaign finance reform is the dirtiest dirtbag politician around...:rolleyes:

Barack Obama is a frakking Rock Star. This race is over. Is it even a race between a candidate who pulls in this many and a corrupt old man:rolleyes:

Haha...yeah, sure there's a race...

Hillary Clinton is fighting like a bulldog. Her website and her Managers all claimed she captured the most votes in the US history but she stated this included Michigan and Florida and she is pushing on to win the nomination.

The woman is a sicko, psychopathic liar ! How can someone tell her to quit?

All her friends left her including Warren Buffet, and even the former K.K.K. W. Virginia Senator is endorsing Obama.

Is Hillary Clinton a crazy psychopath ?

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Somebody should be proud of me, as I just turned in a blank ballot (here in Oregon).

Of course, as an independant, I don't get to vote for anything Presidential. I've been out of the country too recently to be much up on anything local. But at least I help stall to runoffs. :)

She's fighting for 1 or 2 reasons, or maybe both

1--she's in the hole by millions of dollars and, absurd as it sounds, the longer she stays in the race, the more donations she can rake in and pay off her debts...she's under no obligation to return any pledged money she receives, so if anyone gives her some today and she drops out tomorrow..you might as well have lit a match to your money..

2--She's staying in to force Obama, somehow, to select her for V.P. I can't imagine she wants to be Veep because the Veep only has power to break a deadlock in the Senate. She'll be just a figurehead as a Veep working for Obama...she won't be part of his cabinet.

If I can level some criticism at Obama it's that he and Edwards didn't campaign in Kentucky together. What was the point of John Edwards going to Michigan to speak on behalf of Obama if they didn't do anything together? Why not just release a press release? Edwards and Obama could've campaigned in KY and at least cut the loss to 5-10pts.

I just think Obama has the money to campaign in these racist states and he's making a mistake by not doing so. Some of these hillybilly idiots will actually "wake up" and realize that the nation is swelling behind Obama and they need to wake up or risk being kicked aside for the next 8 years...

Obama got Senator Byrd's endorsement! Even racists have a pragmatic side! He was a card-carrying member of the KKK (wasn't he Grand Wizard too?)

Obama's bank account is spilling over...he has a warchest and I think he should've spent some of it...

No candidates in the US history can run and win a Democratic or republican Primary when they are down 20 million dollars. The truth is Hillary Clinton is not 20 millions dollars in debt but at least 40-50 millions dollars in debt.

It is the blind ambition that pushed a crazy woman to run like this. All other candidates would have dropped out if they are 20-50 millions in debt.

Kentucky is one of the poorest state and to claim victory in the coal-mine state is sure a wonderful thing for a schizophrenic woman !

She's staying in to force Obama, somehow, to select her for V.P. I can't imagine she wants to be Veep because the Veep only has power to break a deadlock in the Senate. She'll be just a figurehead as a Veep working for Obama...she won't be part of his cabinet.

If I can level some criticism at Obama it's that he and Edwards didn't campaign in Kentucky together. What was the point of John Edwards going to Michigan to speak on behalf of Obama if they didn't do anything together? Why not just release a press release? Edwards and Obama could've campaigned in KY and at least cut the loss to 5-10pts.

I just think Obama has the money to campaign in these racist states and he's making a mistake by not doing so. Some of these hillybilly idiots will actually "wake up" and realize that the nation is swelling behind Obama and they need to wake up or risk being kicked aside for the next 8 years...

Obama got Senator Byrd's endorsement! Even racists have a pragmatic side! He was a card-carrying member of the KKK (wasn't he Grand Wizard too?)

Obama's bank account is spilling over...he has a warchest and I think he should've spent some of it...

I truly believe it is in her blood that she wants to believe she can win the nomination by stealing the votes in Michigan and Florida.

Kentucky is not just a hillbilly state, but very poor, uneducated, rural, moutainous and the eastern part of Kentucky is the worst place on earth.

The eastern part of Kentucky is so backwards it is still 1868. My experience with the Hillbilly were they got so drunk and used high power guns to shoot beer cans but accidentually killed the next door 8 years old girl.

I would not recommend Obama to go to that part of KKK country !

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Some more election articles for you all.

Here's one called "Feminist Hero or ‘Just a Politician’?" - http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/21/feminist-hero-or-just-a-politician/?ref=opinion
writes Ruth Marcus in her column for The Washington Post. “But the notion that Clinton was the victim of unrelenting, vicious hatred because she is a woman — is it safe to call this reaction overwrought? Clinton managed to win more votes than any primary candidate in either party ever had before. It’s hard to square that result with the notion that her candidacy exposed a deep vein of misogyny.”

Here's a short one that I found rather interesting (the whole article is almost posted here) - http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/05/21/politics/horserace/entry4113915.shtml
Mark McKinnon, John McCain's chief media consultant, wrote last year that he wouldn't campaign against Barack Obama were he to become the Democratic nominee.

With Obama now nearing the delegates he needs for the nomination, McKinnon says he is making good on the promise, the Associated Press reports.

Explaining his pledge last year, McKinnon, a Democrat-turned-Republican, said that while he intended to vote for McCain, electing Obama "would send a great message to the country and the world."

Awesome. Here's one talking about how racist West Virginia and Kentucky are - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-k-wilson/the-clinton-vote-and-the_b_102826.html
In the exit polls from Kentucky, racism once again played a major factor in Hillary Clinton’s overwhelming victory. The racism revealed in Kentucky (where 17% of the voters were whites who said they voted against Obama partly because of race) ranked a close second to last week’s vote in West Virginia, where 19% of the voters fit this criterion (more than any other primary).

And, finally, one about McCain's lackluster results even though he's the nominee - http://video1.washingtontimes.com/dinan/2008/05/mccains_performance.html
Overall, McCain has now won 46 percent of the 20.2 million votes cast in the Republican primaries to date, according to www.thegreenpapers.com, one of the best sites for tracking these things. That compares unfavorably with Bush's 62 percent in 2000 and Dole's 59 percent in 1996.

Ouch.

someone on cnn made a good point last when talking about chelsea clinton might be a good asset for Barack Obama if he becomes the democratic nominee.. just wanted to point that out.

Jesse Ventura was on MSNBC Dan Abrams's show tonight...the more I listen to him the more I want him in Washington...it is refreshing to hear someone who does not speak in "political-code"...he's actually a very smart guy who speaks with facts, not "vein-popping" emotions...

Jesse Ventura was on MSNBC Dan Abrams's show tonight...the more I listen to him the more I want him in Washington...it is refreshing to hear someone who does not speak in "political-code"...he's actually a very smart guy who speaks with facts, not "vein-popping" emotions...

jesse ventura?

refreshing.

I'd rather have allen keyes instead of jesse.

i'm curious to know what some of you have to say about hillary clinton's recent remark using the word "assassinated".

May have been unwise to mention it ,but we all know it's a potential given what some people might do if faced with a black potentially being elected if they get the chance.The possibility of someone trying to kill him has been there from the beginning of his run and if he is the nominee out campaigning the danger will be real IMO.

With the history of assassinations and attempted assassinations of presidents and political figures throughout our history...I think this was the worst statement Hillabeast could've ever said. She truly is a monster, imo. I will never vote for her now for anything...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you listen to what she said she never mentioned Obama just the Kennedy's.And was talking about how other campaigns had lasted wll into june which is when RFK was killed.Even RFK JR has said he see's no problem with what she said.And Obama has just said that on the campaign trail sometimes things you say are taken badly.But you better hope that Hillary supporters which in the primaries there have been virtually the same amount of popular votes for her (maybe more) don't feel the same way about voting for Obama.Although all the polls show a very high % of her supporters have said they will not vote for Obama,especially women who are 56% of the electorate.This campaign and its sexism has really ticked off a lot of those women and they may not easily forget it and eithier vote McCain or just stay home.

I think Hilly could've been arrested if she was dumb enough to say there's a chance that Obama might be assasinated. She didn't have to. What she said, given Huckabee's dumbass blunder in front of the NRA a week earlier, allows for the comparison to be made...

I think Obama has blundered in not campaigning in these states that he's faced these huge losses. It says to the people of those states "You don't like me, I don't need you" and that's wrong. People want him to come to their states. We haven't seen a politician with the charisma to attract 80,000 + since.....hmmmmm. I really don't know. This guy is a rock star.

There's so much work that needs to be done...so many messes to clean up, so many frak ups to fix...it may take him the entire first term just to get his hands around the larger Bush screwups...

I hope Barack never get assasinated, but you know if he becomes president there will be alot of attempts to try to kill him.