• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

P90 is quite good in cc thanks to his great fire ratio and large clip size, mp5 is better for some further range shoots because of his accuracy (without automatic fire obviously). I agree with the developers for limiting the weapon mods, balance is essential to a mp game success, look to quake 3.

I like the ranking system of this game. No matter how much I suck I won't lose my rank unlike Killzone. I'm already close to being a Master Sargent whereas in Killzone I went back and forth between Private and Corporal.

I play CoD4 Online and it Rocks!

Now iam Lv 34 or 34

Finally played the new maps this weekend for the PS3. I liked them more as I became familiar with them, obviously. I have a feeling they're a camper's paradise, though.

Been a while since anyones contributed to this one, so I'll bump it with a rant. I know COD is the realm of the camper, but when the hell did it become overrun with the bastards? Honest to god you cant have a single match without at least half the room being these cowards who hide behind whatever they can find and take pot shots at you. And juggernaut? dont get me started on this, there should be a setting to remove it after you pass a certain level and dont need it anymore, otherwise its just pitiful.

It really does take the fun out of it for me, when the greater percentage of the playing population cant be seen because they are hiding. Oh and dear god, in the UK the game states a 16+ age rating, why all the fucking 12 year olds playing it! The next time I hear some mother complain about in game violence that her child is submitted to, Im not gonna be able to bite my tongue. The number of people I watch buy games like this and GTA then hand it to their three foot offspring makes me sick, these people are the ones who rant and rave about in game violence and then supply it? Hypocrites!!!

I agree with yah on that juggernaut thing, it's just so god damn annoying. Hate people using it, aint there any proposal board on CoD's homepage or someting? If they got a forum board at all. :p

i think there should be something that measures what type of player you are... like on gta where it says how addicted you are too the game... i think if you shoot so a high percentage of your shots with a sniper then you should have a sniper sign next too your name too let gamers know what there gettin into before the match...

just imagine goin into a match an seein 10 sniper signs..you could leave before.. or mabie you would be more calm an patient during the game and change your style

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
i think there should be something that measures what type of player you are... like on gta where it says how addicted you are too the game... i think if you shoot so a high percentage of your shots with a sniper then you should have a sniper sign next too your name too let gamers know what there gettin into before the match...

just imagine goin into a match an seein 10 sniper signs..you could leave before.. or mabie you would be more calm an patient during the game and change your style
Good Idea........maybe they'll use something like that for COD5

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Yeah, that's what I read on the net a while ago. Although I can't seem to find a link anymore... :dunno:

Only call of Duty 1/2/4 were made by Infinity Ward. COD: Finest hour and COD2: Big red one and COD3 were made by other developers.

The next one is from Activision Blizzard, but the one after that will apparently be IW again.

Like I said, it's messed up.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I do hope the coming Call Of Duty games are modern warfare again.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Yeah, that's what I read on the net a while ago. Although I can't seem to find a link anymore... :dunno:

Only call of Duty 1/2/4 were made by Infinity Ward. COD: Finest hour and COD2: Big red one and COD3 were made by other developers.

The next one is from Activision Blizzard, but the one after that will apparently be IW again.

Like I said, it's messed up.
Well hopefully it doesn't fall off too much with COD5