• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Best game EVER!!!

Silencer + UAV Jammer + Dead silence = MVP

I've heard a few people say they use this setup. Is it really that great? My weapon of choice is usually the MP5 w/ silencer + bandolier + stopping power and steady aim. I would say I average 17-25 kills per match with this.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I've heard a few people say they use this setup. Is it really that great? My weapon of choice is usually the MP5 w/ silencer + bandolier + stopping power and steady aim. I would say I average 17-25 kills per match with this.
I like it,it kinda gives you that element of suprise

G36C with red dot scope, last stand and deep impact. I have a pretty high win ratio with that one. Im on my second run to prestige on level 40, but I havent played in well over a month now.

G36C with red dot scope, last stand and deep impact. I have a pretty high win ratio with that one. Im on my second run to prestige on level 40, but I havent played in well over a month now.

i play like shit after a day of not playing, I can't imagine after a month. If I may digress, one thing that I hate more than campers are fuckers with lmg's.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
On my second run through, I used pretty much nothing except a Skorpion.

Red Tiger Skorpion with ACOG, was the greatest setup ever. Got a lot of comments from people when they pick it up, Eg "Who is the badass with the red tiger skorpdawg?" :D

On my second run through, I used pretty much nothing except a Skorpion.

Red Tiger Skorpion with ACOG, was the greatest setup ever. Got a lot of comments from people when they pick it up, Eg "Who is the badass with the red tiger skorpdawg?" :D

The red skin definitely looks sick, but I can't decide if I like the red or blue better on my MP5.