• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

yeah the whole host shit has not worked at all, they really needed to put in host migration but that never happened maybe because they could not do it, but when the one problems with a games is something small like this then you can't really complain about it at all. great game said before it's my game of the years easy.

a tip for everybody.... get good with the g3....

if you get good with that then you can own at the game... i got my best ever score on ground war 46-3 against good players by using the g3.. it teaches you not too charge around and not too camp... use stoppin power

this could be helpful too anyone wondering where there badge is

lvl01.jpg

lvl02.jpg

lvl03.jpg

lvl04.jpg

lvl05.jpg

that cool but i don't need to know about them any more as i got my gold cross and then thats it no more ranks no more ex just a few weapon head shot to get and then it all finished, but still stuck on some of the level solo player on veteren how everyone else doing on the solo game ?

that cool but i don't need to know about them any more as i got my gold cross and then thats it no more ranks no more ex just a few weapon head shot to get and then it all finished, but still stuck on some of the level solo player on veteren how everyone else doing on the solo game ?

thats strange... for somebody on the cross that shouldnt be that difficuilt i think.. im at the 5th prestige but i wanna keep going... the xp is fun to get

thats strange... for somebody on the cross that shouldnt be that difficuilt i think.. im at the 5th prestige but i wanna keep going... the xp is fun to get

Beany man the gold cross mean nothing about skills it just mean they have played the game a lot longer than you thats all, everyone can have a gold cross on cod 4 with enough time and effort and if you only getting one kill a game it still possible but it going to take a lot longer than i did, took me 13 days of gameplay to get it, i know other people on my friends list it took 9 days but they played a lot of S&D

right returning to the solo game, it by far the hardest cod on veteren finished cod 2 & 3 on veteren with 3 being simple to finished but this cod 4 is making me rip chunks of hair out.

So everyone let not comment on how good i am any more lets talk about where others are in the solo game instead ha ha

also by the way i am at the big wheel wait for a pick but they buggers are everywhere and are hard to kill