• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

I rocked this game especially for 1v1 i had a 113 win streak, god i remember playing shipment 1v1 the other guy would have been lucky to get 3 kills on me, now gta4 take my time racing online and playing deathmatches.

im sick of playin this game now... im level 55 about too go into the green badge prestige mode level 4... its repetitive too me now... the sniper battles are ok but on foot i find it so boring now

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yeah, that's what I read on the net a while ago. Although I can't seem to find a link anymore... :dunno:

Only call of Duty 1/2/4 were made by Infinity Ward. COD: Finest hour and COD2: Big red one and COD3 were made by other developers.

The next one is from Activision Blizzard, but the one after that will apparently be IW again.

Like I said, it's messed up.

That would explain the dramatic differences between each of game in the series.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
im sick of playin this game now... im level 55 about too go into the green badge prestige mode level 4... its repetitive too me now... the sniper battles are ok but on foot i find it so boring now
It had to happen sooner or latter

Anyone play this game actively still

I do hope the coming Call Of Duty games are modern warfare again.

Can't agree more, this game has torn me away from the likes of Oblivion and The Witcher and put me firmly back in the FPS seat, I'm even back playing CS:Source :)

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
im just disappointed that COD5 is WWII AGAIN!!! WTF! that is getting old. Seriously do something else like korea at least it would be different...

I too am very disappointed with the WWII atmosphere again. I was really hoping they'd stick with the "modern warfare" idea.