• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
i think i will still be playin cod4 this year

as will most people. I agree with the others here that the WWII thing has been done to death. Modern warfare is where its at now!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Was owning everyone, got myself an airstrike, then all of a sudden...

RRoD.JPG

NO! FUCKING NO! YOU BASTARDS.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Was owning everyone, got myself an airstrike, then all of a sudden...

RRoD.JPG

NO! FUCKING NO! YOU BASTARDS.

I feel your pain bro! Remember mine took a shit thanks to GTAIV. Fuckin microsoft! Get that shit fixed for free!

Definately still finding new ways to have fun in this game. Some of the combinations are insane.

i still havn't purchased the new maps yet...are they worth it?

yes and no, creek is shit i really don't like it but china town is the bomb it's hard on all game modes to many place to get hit from. and as for the other two well you will like them or not.

Killhouse is great for private match can't really comment as i only played it once online in a free for all match which i won very quickly on. i think you only play killhouse on Team Tac or FFA game modes could be wrong on that but i doubt it.

yes and no, creek is shit i really don't like it but china town is the bomb it's hard on all game modes to many place to get hit from. and as for the other two well you will like them or not.

Killhouse is great for private match can't really comment as i only played it once online in a free for all match which i won very quickly on. i think you only play killhouse on Team Tac or FFA game modes could be wrong on that but i doubt it.

thanks just the info i was looking for.... i have seen the maps now and i agree with you 100%..the layout of creek is awful .i would rather not play the maps but im in a clan so im going too have too if i want too always play with them as maps are selected randomly so there is no choice

each maps is good and bad for differant game modes, i am not a fan of creek on any mode but the other are good enough and i am sure you will find something about they you like, and as for clan activies well yeah get them. and enjoy and for everyone here is a treat i found over views of the maps at : http://www.bulletproof-underwear.org/page.php?7

I overall like the new maps, I'm still getting used to them, but they're pretty fun.

I overall like the new maps, I'm still getting used to them, but they're pretty fun.

would inclued creek in the enjoyment ?

just wondering maybe it just me but i just don't like that map at all. i am not bad at sniping as i move and fire well instead of camping in one spot, but just don't like that map at all on any game modes even though i get load of kills on it most of the time. wish i could say what it was i did not like about it but i can't put my finger on it, the rest of the maps are good, i like killhouse, and chinatown the most and Broadcast (could not remember the name the other day) is ok not a fav but i don't dislike it.

creek is too open and a pointless map... and full of campers from what i have seen so far... i think the new maps were made at the same time as the others and they thought they werent good enough so thought of a way too get money from them by releasing them after