• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

would inclued creek in the enjoyment ?

just wondering maybe it just me but i just don't like that map at all. i am not bad at sniping as i move and fire well instead of camping in one spot, but just don't like that map at all on any game modes even though i get load of kills on it most of the time. wish i could say what it was i did not like about it but i can't put my finger on it, the rest of the maps are good, i like killhouse, and chinatown the most and Broadcast (could not remember the name the other day) is ok not a fav but i don't dislike it.

I enjoy it, but it's definately my least favorite of the new ones. The spaciousness is kind of a concern for me, and I don't particularly like being limited to sniping. I like to mix it up a little bit.

Yeah I hear you bud, that the same way I feel try and use different tactics for different situations. :thumbsup:

Ok I know I am sort of going off topic a bit but I would like to ask people's thoughts on the new COD 5 coming out, how many of you guys that play and like this one will convert over when it is out, or will you still play this one. :dunno: I have been told by a very good source :anonymous that COD 5 multiplayer was built with the source code of 4 so the only major changes will be the graphic (just like in cod3 from cod2) and inform that the speed of play is slightly quicker. :violent:

Also I know that it is going back to the older wars which is fair enough because of the fact that we should be fight the ***'s this time around (which has not been done too much before) yes other games have touched on the subject but it not the same as fighting the Germanys all the time. Also I believe but not confirmed that we will see a different side of the Russian / Germany Conflict but not sure in what way this will be new!!

And the fact that the last news I heard :bigear: them talk about at E3 was that not only was the vehicles on sole player but was also on multiplayer too (dose that mean online ?) will have to wait to find out.

Well I am getting hyped (slightly) and will give COD 5 a good play before I make my

I'm gonna have to get back into this game eventually, it's just that with me playing Ninja Gaiden II, Soul Calibur IV, and Frontlines: Fuel of War I don't want to add a fourth game to my plate.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I'm gonna have to get back into this game eventually, it's just that with me playing Ninja Gaiden II, Soul Calibur IV, and Frontlines: Fuel of War I don't want to add a fourth game to my plate.
One of my buddies brought over Ninja Gaiden and I loved it I might have to go get it now

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I've just started re-playing this game again. It's a lot of fun and some of the missions are just simply cool.

COD4 for me has been my game of the year since it came out, i know there is really good new stuff coming out soon, but when cod4 came out it was the only thing i played for ages. i think i got something like 14 days plus on the barracks playtime wil check when i get my xbox back again !

Ninja Gaiden II is a must buy very good game with enough on a challenge to keep a lot of people happy if not a little stressed with some of the levels ha ha but thats why i like it.

Ok, this is going to sound really stupid but I don't play COD 4 that much. Last night I was playing COD 4 on Xbox Live and I joined a Headquarters match. Eventually I got hungry and I decided to leave so that I could eat. However when I did it said Host Ended Game and everybody got pissed off at me (they even gave me a neg rep saying I quit early). I didn't sign up to host a match so how did I end up hosting one? How do you know that you are hosting one? Is there anyway to quit a match without causing the whole game to shut down for everybody?:confused:

Spleen

Banned?
Ok, this is going to sound really stupid but I don't play COD 4 that much. Last night I was playing COD 4 on Xbox Live and I joined a Headquarters match. Eventually I got hungry and I decided to leave so that I could eat. However when I did it said Host Ended Game and everybody got pissed off at me (they even gave me a neg rep saying I quit early). I didn't sign up to host a match so how did I end up hosting one? How do you know that you are hosting one? Is there anyway to quit a match without causing the whole game to shut down for everybody?:confused:

i didnt know they could tell if you were the host or not.

it is kind of unfair, you should be able to say yes or no to being a host.

i love the game, cant get enough of it. probably wont give it up until COD5.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You should be able to transfer the host abilities do a different member of the game, at least you can do that on MGO.

I don't know, I can't figure it out. I've now decided to just stay in the game until the match ends. My other problem now is that when I play other games I play with voice chat on but in COD I have to mute everybody except for my friends list. If I don't mute everybody I wouldn't have any fun with the game. I've never had to go through this on other games but it seems like when it comes to COD 4 everyone acts like an idiot.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
I don't know, I can't figure it out. I've now decided to just stay in the game until the match ends. My other problem now is that when I play other games I play with voice chat on but in COD I have to mute everybody except for my friends list. If I don't mute everybody I wouldn't have any fun with the game. I've never had to go through this on other games but it seems like when it comes to COD 4 everyone acts like an idiot.
I've noticed that too,I guess COD brings out the best in everybody :D

I've noticed that too,I guess COD brings out the best in everybody :D

Saw that a lot with Gears of War also. I played both games with groups of friends and the people we played against were always really foolish. Sometimes it was hard to stay quiet. Well, I think I better re-phrase. The majority of the time it was hard to stay quiet. Just had to add in my own two cents when they were throwing it down.

Yeah i agree a lot cod4 dose seem to bring something out of people, not sure i would class it as the best in people. and a while off (a week) playing the grind and i have to say it was so nice not to hear people shouting and talk over each over and there people from all over the world talking nicely to each other. what a enjoy week i have had.

That's one of the reasons I like Frontlines: Fuel of War. When I'm in a squad, everybody is communicating and helping each other out. They provide back up for you if they are near you or they can pick you up in a chopper to take you to an objective. However in COD, everybody is talking nonsense. They're talking about everything except the current task at hand.

I enjoyed this game, but I am not skilled enough to play online. I am more of a casual gamer so the guys that play this game all the time to be the best just destroy me online, so it is no fun for me.

I'm not that great either, I'm usually bullet fodder when it comes to fps. I don't care though, it's not about kill to death ratio with me, it's about if I enjoy the game. Same thing when to fighting games. I got my ass kicked in Soul Calibur IV last night.

I enjoyed this game, but I am not skilled enough to play online. I am more of a casual gamer so the guys that play this game all the time to be the best just destroy me online, so it is no fun for me.

thatbad bud you should be able to just play the game and enjoy it like anyone else but in cod to be good at it you have to play it alot for a few simple reason, first practise make perfect, secondly you will get use to where people hide, place to throw nades and all that sort of stuff and lastly just get a group of friends to help you out this is like all online group games better played in a group than on you own.

You should be able to transfer the host abilities do a different member of the game, at least you can do that on MGO.

CoD4 isn't MGO.

i didnt know they could tell if you were the host or not.

it is kind of unfair, you should be able to say yes or no to being a host.

You can tell who's host by seeing who the guy with 4 green bars is. If there's multiple 4 green players, it's the one who isn't in the room when everyone gets back.

Hosts are basically picked at random from whomever gives one of the best rates for all other players to play on. Since the rooms are not man made, you don't get to decide.