• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

I use the first sniper with an ACOG, stopping power, claymore, steady aim - deadly!

I also use the Carbine, stopping power, 3 frag, deep impact.

I have the gold Dragunov & AK-47, niiice

New map's released tomorrow!

Shame you have to pay, but it should be worth it.

Will the UK Xbox users have to wait till say five in the morning because of Xbox been American and the time difference, if you get what i mean <<<:ban:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Fuckers! You 360 guys get 'em about 3 weeks before we PS3'ers do. I'm really looking forward to Killhouse and Chinatown. Close-quarters combat is my specialty.
From what I have read they had been pushed back to tomorrow or next monday....................We will see

Toy'd with getting it for PC or 360.. went with the PC , i would like to know what it was like on 360 tho, would be interesting

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Ah sorry missed that post.

I wondered why I only seemed to be getting into 3 of the 4 new maps. Any ideas why the 4th isn't released yet?

Creek is such a good map, probably the best of the game.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Ah sorry missed that post.

I wondered why I only seemed to be getting into 3 of the 4 new maps. Any ideas why the 4th isn't released yet?

Creek is such a good map, probably the best of the game.

Yeah,I am really starting to like Creek,I just don't like the Studio or whatever its called

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Where the FUCK have all the new maps gone?

The "variety map pack" option has disapeared, which means now I will never be able to play them unless they happen to put up on a normal play-list.

What a fucking waste of money. Cunts. I'm going to stab someone.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Where the FUCK have all the new maps gone?

The "variety map pack" option has disapeared, which means now I will never be able to play them unless they happen to put up on a normal play-list.

What a fucking waste of money. Cunts. I'm going to stab someone.
I still got them.

Did you send me a friend invite?

Only downfall of this game are the limited perks. What if you want to put a silencer and a scope on a M16?

Thats how the developers balance the game, most fps games it soon becomes clear which is the weapon of choice for all maps for all game types, in COD4 with the careful use of perks, any weapon can be used to lethal effect. I have owned with every weapon once i get it tuned just right and on the right map.

If you look at the COD4 forums on any platform there are masses of debates as to which is the best weapon setup.

I would say however that the P90 is a popular smg , though i believe the mp5 to be better.
But when i look for a new wea[pon on the floor I see a whole variety of weapons.