• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

stefidungo

Banned
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Cutting both ways, in fact. If one side criticizes the other for holding in question an election outcome, and then they themselves question an election outcome, hypocrites. And then to criticize these new-minted hypocrites for the same - just better to Biden it, stay above the fray, and preach patience (but Fredo can't resist running his Cuo-hole, we know this). Biden, for the most part, has acted reservedly, awaiting the actual certification. Pimp move. He knows the terrain.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Cutting both ways, in fact. If one side criticizes the other for holding in question an election outcome, and then they themselves question an election outcome, hypocrites. And then to criticize these new-minted hypocrites for the same - just better to Biden it, stay above the fray, and preach patience (but Fredo can't resist running his Cuo-hole, we know this). Biden, for the most part, has acted reservedly, awaiting the actual certification. Pimp move. He knows the terrain.
Too funny man. I have never noticed that fact. The more I know.

There used to be a guy here who would never admit it. He has been banned a couple times.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump is a greed driven parasite.

Seems like someone's not following Trump's guidelines abourt how to report the news, sources transparency ,etc...

This cartoon from 4 years ago seems relevant again.

facebook_1605129039100_6732399149214798204001.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like someone knows Trump lost but don't wanna get her boss angry...

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Deletes Tweet Admitting Biden Won Election

Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel on Wednesday deleted a tweet that implicitly admitted that President Donald Trump has lost the 2020 election.

Her tweet, posted earlier in the day, noted that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris would be the deciding vote in the Senate if Democrats won both runoff races in Georgia. The tweet, prior to her removing it, was retweeted by the Republican Party’s official Twitter account.

ronna_tweet_rwdd7g

With the president continuing to baselessly assert that President-elect Joe Biden “stole” the election from him, pushing forward with long-shot legal and recount efforts to flip the results in several key states, Republicans have publicly backed Trump’s false claims about widespread voter fraud. At the same time, the GOP and White House have publicly celebrated Republican victories in Congress and states that have been called for Trump, even as they vigorously claim media outlets are in no place to project winners.

White House senior adviser and presidential daughter Ivanka Trump, for example, giddily boosted the Associated Press calling Alaska for her father and the Senate race for incumbent Republican Sen. Dan Sullivan on Wednesday morning—all without a hint of irony.

trump had the house and the senate. Biden took the presidency, but the dems lost house seats and probably won't take the senate. As much as it pains me to admit it, they can't claim a mandate the way trump did these last few years. Without the senate, Biden's presidency won't be able to accomplish much other than to rescind all of trump's executive orders, which is significant, but it's not the real goal.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
The hell of it is that The Donald and his people had complete control for two years and did not do shit. Perhaps people got used to an asshole and his minions in charge. Remember, to many people the only thing that matters is money. Not love, not charity, not anything but their cashbox. For you Church folks, remember the proverb. The love of money is the root of all evil.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Trump fans very quiet on this internet message board since the election result. Surely a coincidence.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Nov. 2016
I remember the 2008 elections and it felt like republicans thought black people were going to take over America, that was funny.
I watched both parties last night, I can understand the fear and uncertainty of change, but republicans cheering like your team won the Superbowl and democrats crying like it's the end of society, seemed stupid to me.
I still have my doubts that Trump can deliver on any of his promises, I hope all his BS was just a strategy to get elected and he will really try to make things better.
But I don't really care, no election has ever affected me personally, and never will afaik. I only want what's best for everyone.
I was just messing with you.
Yes Trump won, that's obvious, but he won because Hillary & her team fucked up.
If she hadn't fucked up she would have won the election.

Trump is a good salesman, I listened to some of his speeches and part of me wanted to believe him, but the rational part of me knew that it was all BS empty promises.
I'm still not sure if he really is like that or it was just a strategy to get nominated, but it worked.
I believe he will turn out to be the most liberal republican ever elected.
I'm not sure if his agenda is wealth or power, but I think his motives are based on greed, just like most politicians and corporate aholes.
But I hope I'm wrong and he really sincerely does want to "make America great again", and that he succeeds.

Expect the worst but hope for the best.
Divide and conquer.
It's almost effortless when people can easily be made to hate others for no rational reason.
I don't believe Trump will make good on most if not all his promises, he'll probably be like other politicians and pander to the highest bidding lobbyists.
But I hope I'm wrong and somehow he manages to make things better for the greatest number of people in America, and it has a positive effect globally.

Expect the worst, but hope for the best.

Trump was the worst president America ever had.

Last edited:

gmase

Trump fans very quiet on this internet message board since the election result. Surely a coincidence.
Probably. With their toughness, they wouldn't hide or act like a snowflake because their hero lost. After losing 3 of the last 4 presidential elections, they have to be feeling good. 🤣

Trump was the worst president America ever had.
James Buchanan will disagree. :)

Trump was probably the worst person to occupy the White House since Andrew Johnson.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
trump had the house and the senate. Biden took the presidency, but the dems lost house seats and probably won't take the senate. As much as it pains me to admit it, they can't claim a mandate the way trump did these last few years. Without the senate, Biden's presidency won't be able to accomplish much other than to rescind all of trump's executive orders, which is significant, but it's not the real goal.
You can't say that. As I stated in post # 868 in this thread. Georgia has the two runoff elections.

It's 48-48 and 2 independents now with crucial runoff battles in Georgia in early January. Looking at the current leader boards in the state, my feeling is that if they split the state, and incumbent David Perdue (R) beats Jon Ossoff (D) and Raphael Warnock (D) beats incumbent Kelly Loeffler (R) the Senate remains at 49-49 and 2 independents. Kamala Harris would cast the deciding vote as the President of the Senate. Democrats have to continue to spend with advertising, TV, billboards etc. More so in Ossoff's case. Both parties will spend millions there. I think that Pastor Warnock has done a fine job coming in at 32.9% which is seven percentage points higher than Senator Loeffler. If Joe Biden takes Georgia (as there will probably be a statewide recount that is happening) according to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) saying Friday then it will tend to look good for Warnock and Ossoff as well.

I think that President-Elect Joe Biden has a very good shot at getting his agenda across come February 2021. We'll see.

Last edited:
I'm hoping they take the senate too, but I'm prepared for the worst. I said probably. I know both sides are going to throwing everything they've got at Georgia.

gmase

You can't say that. As I stated in post # 868 in this thread. Georgia has the two runoff elections.

It's 48-48 and 2 independents now with crucial runoff battles in Georgia in early January. Looking at the current leader boards in the state, my feeling is that if they split the state, and incumbent David Perdue (R) beats Jon Ossoff (D) and Raphael Warnock (D) beats incumbent Kelly Loeffler (R) the Senate remains at 49-49 and 2 independents. Kamala Harris would cast the deciding vote as the President of the Senate. Democrats have to continue to spend with advertising, TV, billboards etc. More so in Ossoff's case. Both parties will spend millions there. I think that Pastor Warnock has done a fine job coming in at 32.9% which is seven percentage points higher than Senator Loeffler. If Joe Biden takes Georgia (as there will probably be a statewide recount that is happening) according to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) saying Friday then it will tend to look good for Warnock and Ossoff as well.

I think that President-Elect Joe Biden has a very good shot at getting his agenda across come February 2021. We'll see.
A minor quibble: The Senate is 50-46-2 now. The two independents caucus with the Dems which makes it 50-48.

If the Dems stole the Presidential contest, the Senate should be a no-brainer.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Tyrosine?? Hmmmm. If we add just a little bit of red .. Maybe that's the reason why Donald Trump is an oompa loompa. :LOL:

This eighteen minute vignette by John Oliver is excellent. Good stuff Johan. :)

Last edited: