• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
If I remember him correctly, he was the very short guy who got mad because the female workers behind the counter were apparently laughing at him. He then went ballistic! What Bagel Boss was that on Long Island?

Any updates? How are Arizona and Georgia progressing?

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
gmase
... it's a new dawn ...

A good solid maybe. I hope you are tight.
It's morning in America.

"Alright, friends, you have seen the heavy groups. Now you will see morning maniac music. Believe me, yeah, it’s a new dawn.”
Grace Slick, Aug 17, 1969

Anyone notice Joe's trot to the podium last night? Could you imagine Trump trotting - even though he's 4 years Biden's junior?

Last edited:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I wish I could say, "Why the hell are you still arguing?"

But I have been around long enough to realize:

Too many of us don't need an actual reason.

What a difference a few years makes on this section of the freeones board! It used to be dominated by tRUMPERS like BC & Georges and now it looks to have become potty trained and filled with sanity. Nice to see!
I heard someone claiming last night that the election is being stolen....I chimed in and asked if it were being stolen, wouldn't they also steal the senate? This person was all of 19 or 20 and realized the validity of the question. The senate is almost as important since McConnell will block everything then they'll say Biden didn't achieve anything the same way they did Obama the last 6 years in office. But the fury of the executive orders on January 20 is going to make republicans throw up in their mouths every 30 seconds for days.

gmase

I wish I could say, "Why the hell are you still arguing?"

But I have been around long enough to realize:

Too many of us don't need an actual reason.
Why let a good win go to waste? Every silver lining has a cloud.

gmase

What a difference a few years makes on this section of the freeones board! It used to be dominated by tRUMPERS like BC & Georges and now it looks to have become potty trained and filled with sanity. Nice to see!
I heard someone claiming last night that the election is being stolen....I chimed in and asked if it were being stolen, wouldn't they also steal the senate? This person was all of 19 or 20 and realized the validity of the question. The senate is almost as important since McConnell will block everything then they'll say Biden didn't achieve anything the same way they did Obama the last 6 years in office. But the fury of the executive orders on January 20 is going to make republicans throw up in their mouths every 30 seconds for days.
Steve has been training us well.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Matt Schlapp on Twitter posted some of that, "they stealing the election" garbage... Here's my response-

xtrmfire.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It's 48-48 and 2 independents now with crucial runoff battles in Georgia in early January. My feeling is that if they split the state, and incumbent David Perdue (R) beats Jon Ossoff (D) and Raphael Warnock (D) beats incumbent Kelly Loeffler (R) the Senate remains at 49-49 and 2 independents. Kamala Harris would cast the deciding vote as the President of the Senate. Democrats have to continue to spend with advertising, TV, billboards etc. More so in Ossoff's case. I think that Pastor Warnock has done a fine job coming in at 32.9% which is seven percentage points higher than Senator Loeffler. If Joe Biden takes Georgia (as there will probably be a statewide recount that is happening) according to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) saying Friday then it will tend to look good for Warnock and Ossoff as well.

I think that President-Elect Joe Biden has a very good shot at getting his agenda across come February 2021. We'll see.

Last edited:
Anyone notice Joe's trot to the podium last night? Could you imagine Trump trotting - even though he's 4 years Biden's junior?

Yup, me and the missus commented on that. I also noticed that he WAS able to string 2 sentences together, could it be that they were lying about that too?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The Furious Bagel Elf is a Trump supporter. In fact, he had Trump for lunch.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I've been doing some Intranet research, and I am wondering how the Democrats rigged this election, yet still lost seats in Congress. Also...how's come the states that turned Biden are the cheaters, but not Florida and Ohio???

gmase

I've been doing some Intranet research, and I am wondering how the Democrats rigged this election, yet still lost seats in Congress. Also...how's come the states that turned Biden are the cheaters, but not Florida and Ohio???
I'd love to see your intranet! Does DeJoy go rogue? :)

You ask a very good question. There are roughly 72.5m illegal votes cast this election for the president. An illegal vote is one where Trump was not chosen. He can't understand why someone would not vote for him.

Well that's obviously their alibi. They did that deliberately so the scam wouldn't be too obvious. Never forget that the left are a bunch of stupid, whiny, snowflakes, but also somehow antifa super soldiers and master strategists.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It ain't over until ahole Trump leaves the white house, and for many months after all the mafia rats that Trump appointed to positions of power will have to be weeded out and replaced.
It won't surprise me if there is some kind of major accident or disaster / false flag attack, allowing ahole Trump to declare a national emergency and postpone indefinitely the transfer of power to Biden. That's an extreme possibility but if the republicans can't win in court, with the mafias help they will try everything illegal to keep ahole Trump in power, anything is possible.

Last edited:

gmase

Good news, y'all. Dallas is challenging the results in court and has already declared victory in Super Bowl 55.

View attachment 832850
Imagine how many times this was used yesterday. At the 2 minute warning we (me and my sons) were joking the Steelers should just declare victory and head to the locker room. All legally scored points have been scored and counted. [Full disclosure: I use yinz, not y'all. :)]

gmase

Putin is waiting for Trump's legal challenges to play out before congratulating Biden. That's a reasonable strategy.

Putin has “repeatedly said he would respect the choice of the American People” and is ready to work with any U.S. president, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty quoted the spokesman as saying.​

How generous of Mr. Putin to respect our process. 👏

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The vote count in Pennsylvania --

And along comes Rudy Giuliani ...

... yes, he hallucinating again. :LOL:

Last edited:
Just updating the tally, trump is 0 for 5 on his attempts to have the courts intervene in elections. And there is still zero evidence of any fraud anywhere.

There's been a lot of talk about emily murphy trying to stall the transition. I wouldn't worry too much. She might be able to cause mild inconveniences like not having email addresses created, but Biden and Harris are getting to business regardless. Biden's foreign policy team was around 2000 strong several months ago and it's only grown. Today they met with their covid response team, comprised entirely of doctors and scientists (shocking!), and I very much doubt the government funds that emily's gigantic ass is sitting on will slow them down either, they already have far more and could raise more again in a heartbeat.

So trump can continue being the whiny crybaby he's always been, and republicans can keep being the whiny crybabies they've always been, but they're diminishing pretty rapidly. Their "rallies" in the state capitals on Saturday barely hit the hundreds of participants in most states. Biden doesn't need trump to concede, and he doesn't need emily murphy to do her job, he's already getting it done in spite of their petty temper tantrums.

facebook_1604979521948_6731772028827386961001.jpg