• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
No competent attorneys will go near him. All he's got are his sycophants, the bottom of the barrel. Now that he no longer wields the fear of a potential second term, Americans are finally giving him the level of respect he deserves.
My point precisely. He is left with Rudi.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
No competent attorneys will go near him. All he's got are his sycophants, the bottom of the barrel. Now that he no longer wields the fear of a potential second term, Americans are finally giving him the level of respect he deserves.
I heard three lawyers left the Trump campaign in Pennsylvania ... Linda Kerns, John Scott and Douglas Bryan Hughes as well a law firm, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur.

Marc Scaringi stays on.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...m-representing-trump-campaign-in-pennsylvania

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Michigan Republicans Disgrace The GOP With Failed Attempt To Block Certification Of Election Results

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Michigan Republicans Disgrace The GOP With Failed Attempt To Block Certification Of Election Results
So now that Wayne County has finalized the count and certified the election unanimously.

President Trump is now planning on inviting GOP legislative leaders in Michigan to the White House so that they can block their state from certifying their states' electoral board.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-invites-michigan-gop-white-house-6ab95edd3373ecc9607381175d6f3328

We're going to have Biden's lawyers soon involved ... (should they do block the certification)

This last ditch attempt by Trump and Giuliani will be futile and Michigan will certify Joe Biden because: .

Some excerpts :

"Both Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey and House Speaker Lee Chatfield have indicated they will not try to overturn Biden’s win."

“Michigan law does not include a provision for the Legislature to directly select electors or to award electors to anyone other than the person who received the most votes,” Shirkey’s spokeswoman said last week.

Also Thursday, state officials said Michigan’s largest county cannot revoke its certification of election results after two Republicans who approved Biden’s local landslide wanted to revert to their initial stance of refusing to bless the vote tally.

The GOP effort to change position represented another complication in what is typically a routine task. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann, the two Republican canvassers in Wayne County, said they only voted to certify the results after “hours of sustained pressure” and after getting promises that their concerns about the election would be investigated.

“We deserve better — but more importantly, the American people deserve better — than to be forced to accept an outcome achieved through intimidation, deception and threats of violence,” they said in a statement Wednesday night. “Wayne County voters need to have full confidence in this process.”
State officials said the certification of the Detroit-area vote will stand. Michigan’s chief election officer said a post-election audit will be performed, though not to check “mythical allegations” of fraud.

“There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote. Their job is done, and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify,” said Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for the Michigan secretary of state.

The four-member state board, which is expected to meet Monday, is split with two Democrats and two Republicans — the same makeup as the Wayne County board.

Trump’s campaign says the latest about-face by Palmer and Hartmann is legitimate. It withdrew a federal lawsuit challenging the Detroit-area results, attaching affidavits from the pair.

Palmer and Hartmann initially voted against certification Tuesday, leaving the county Board of Canvassers deadlocked at 2-2 along party lines. Palmer complained that certain Detroit precincts were out of balance, meaning that absentee ballot books did not match the number of ballots cast.

“This is not an indication that any votes were improperly cast or counted,” Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said.

The GOP move drew an immediate rebuke from the public and injected partisan politics into the business of an unsung panel that is supposed to confirm the will of the voters. A person familiar with the matter told the AP that Trump reached out to Palmer and Hartmann on Tuesday evening after the revised vote to express gratitude for their support.

In a statement, the pair reported being the target of threats, which they said they reported to law enforcement.

Trump “was checking to make sure I was safe after seeing/hearing about the threats and doxxing,” Palmer said in a text message to the Detroit Free Press, referring to the practice of publicly disclosing someone’s personal information.

Biden crushed Trump in Wayne County by a more than 2-1 margin on his way to winning Michigan by 153,000 votes, according to unofficial results. His victory reversed Trump’s 2016 gains in the industrial Midwest and put the Democrat on the path to achieving the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
i would suspect if Donald is successful in finding Faithless Electors and overturns the popular vote then that Civil war we have been talking about will be a reality.

gmase

What about the server @Supafly found in Germany?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d-take-trump-legal-teams-conspiracy-theories/

"New reports claim that the real results of the 2020 U.S. election were found on a computer server that was seized by the U.S. military in Frankfurt, Germany,” an OAN personality said in a segment on the allegation. “In a recent tweet, a Virginia congressional candidate shared an electoral map that’s allegedly based on this data from that server. It shows a landslide victory for President Trump with a 410 electoral-college vote, including liberal strongholds California and Minnesota.”

1605830351533.png

Who gives this shit credit: Trump's other Legal Lackey Sidney Powell held a presser:
Attendee: “Speaking of our vote being held and processed, tabulated overseas, there is reports that there was a piece of hardware, possibly a server picked up in Germany. Is that true, and is it related to this?”
Powell: “That is true, It is somehow related to this, but I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it.”
Attendee: So we don’t know who picked it up?” the questioner asked.
Powell shook her head no.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
And in the dead wrong department ...

I used to do all sorts of fake weather maps of the United States in junior high school. Low pressure always meant rain. High pressure always clear and sunny.

Fake Electorial Count.JPG

You know that this is a work of fiction because Christopher Krebs vouched for the electorate and his CISC team (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) within the department of Homeland Security. They made sure everything was secure and the vote count was honest. And that's the reason why President Trump fired him.

If 153,245,363 voted in the United States based on what CBS News reported. If we take the results of the electoral college here, that means that Trump received 76.2% of the vote (410/538) or 116,772,967 and Biden only 36,459,863 or 23.8% of the vote (128/538)

Fake News! Pay no attention to this. Totally irrelevant.

When do states have to start certifying the electoral college with final counts? All of this should be over around this time next month.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
And in the dead wrong department ...

I used to do all sorts of fake weather maps of the United States in junior high school. Low pressure always meant rain. High pressure always clear and sunny.

View attachment 835782

You know that this is a work of fiction because Christopher Krebs vouched for the electorate and his CISC team (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) within the department of Homeland Security. They made sure everything was secure and the vote count was honest. And that's the reason why President Trump fired him.

If 153,245,363 voted in the United States based on what CBS News reported. If we take the results of the electoral college here, that means that Trump received 76.2% of the vote (410/538) or 116,772967 and Biden only 36,459,863 or 23.8% of the vote (128/538)

Fake News! Pay no attention to this. Totally irrelevant.

When do states have to start certifying the electoral college with final counts? All of this should be over around this time next month.
I think certification is by Dec. 3rd.
Just read Dec 14th.

Last edited:

stefidungo

Banned
The sad part is I used to watch OAN when they first started. Seemed a good network. Then Darkness came
Newsy is pretty good, for cable news. It's still a major media company behind it, but it doesn't feel as much that way. There's some conversation about it amongst the threads here, you're probably aware. My sense is that the consensus on them is pretty favorable.

I don't think I know anything of OAN. I think I might once have thought that Oprah was in on it. I know she has an OWN, but she can have more. Who are we to say not?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
What about the server @Supafly found in Germany?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d-take-trump-legal-teams-conspiracy-theories/

"New reports claim that the real results of the 2020 U.S. election were found on a computer server that was seized by the U.S. military in Frankfurt, Germany,” an OAN personality said in a segment on the allegation. “In a recent tweet, a Virginia congressional candidate shared an electoral map that’s allegedly based on this data from that server. It shows a landslide victory for President Trump with a 410 electoral-college vote, including liberal strongholds California and Minnesota.”

View attachment 835780

Who gives this shit credit: Trump's other Legal Lackey Sidney Powell held a presser:
Attendee: “Speaking of our vote being held and processed, tabulated overseas, there is reports that there was a piece of hardware, possibly a server picked up in Germany. Is that true, and is it related to this?”
Powell: “That is true, It is somehow related to this, but I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it.”
Attendee: So we don’t know who picked it up?” the questioner asked.
Powell shook her head no.
Come on, guys.

The US army bases are mainly around that area. So it makes a lot of sense they collect the data of all the troups, especially those from Rammstein, where a lot of troups in service in externally.

Of course, it is not a big thing to find someone in the army that knows this, and is in the Trump camp. If my theory is solid, which I am sure it is.

Last edited:

gmase

The funniest part of that map is turning California red and leaving Oregon, Washington, and Colorado blue. Why not just flip those states and leave California red?

The sad part is I used to watch OAN when they first started. Seemed a good network. Then Darkness came
The sun always rises. OAN's stockholders obviously see a potential investor/buyer in their future.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
You know that I do like George Harrison because that's who my avatar is. :)

And that with "Sue Me, Sue You Blues" which was about the breakup of the Beatles ...
That said, you knew that this song was going to be coming to a theatre near you.

"Beware of greedy leaders. They take you where you should not go" - George Harrison

Last edited: