• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I really don't understand Graham's endgame. It seems his entire existence after Trump's election has been to ruin himself.
Lindsey Graham lives in a bubble. Simple as that. He's not going to ruin himself because he has jack_sses around him who support him and follow him. They all think alike.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I really don't understand Graham's endgame. It seems his entire existence after Trump's election has been to ruin himself.
It seems to have started with McCain's passing. He jumped into the cult head first.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If my photo and video editing skills were up to the task I would make a gif of Lady Lindsey morphing orange into Trump makeup over a clip of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors.

R1335_NA_Graham_mock.jpg

President grumpy-bum-stompy-foot sacks DHS head of cybersecurity for saying the election was secure. The ironicest part is, he could have been taking credit for making it the most secure election ever, but he was too busy crying like the big blubbering vagina that he is!

Surely the oath keepers and proud boys must be starting to lose their conviction as they watch him sulk about the white house tossing all his toys out of his crib? Is there really nothing he can do to lose these people?

I take it as proof that they have some level of awareness. It's probably going to take some time for them to bury the amount of reality they've suffered lately and spin up their alternative one. Either that or the boys on this board just aren't proud enough.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Maybe they're searching for all those millions of illegal votes. Could take them four years!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
President grumpy-bum-stompy-foot sacks DHS head of cybersecurity for saying the election was secure. The ironicest part is, he could have been taking credit for making it the most secure election ever, but he was too busy crying like the big blubbering vagina that he is!

Surely the oath keepers and proud boys must be starting to lose their conviction as they watch him sulk about the white house tossing all his toys out of his crib? Is there really nothing he can do to lose these people?

I am sad that I missed the opportunity for the last four years to call Donald J. Pig stompy foot.

gmase

They will be back soon enough. They're lurking around trying to figure out the next character to play.

Speaking of playing characters, Rudi is trying to play attorney. Trump should give Rudi a cognitive test. [Trump fires fully competent officials while letting this guy argue his election cases in court? You would think Trump would want a highly-competent attorney representing him on such a critical case.]

Giuliani yesterday: “In the plaintiffs’ counties, they were denied the opportunity to have an unobstructed observation and ensure opacity. I’m not quite sure I know what opacity means. It probably means you can see, right?”​
District judge: “It means you can’t.”​
Giuliani: “Big words, your honor.”​
PA's Chief Justice (a Republican) ruling in a separate Trump case:
“Short of demonstrated fraud, the notion that presumptively valid ballots cast by the Pennsylvania electorate would be disregarded based on isolated procedural irregularities … thus disenfranchising potentially thousands of voters is misguided."

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
That's really sad when you have the two Republican US senators, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler and Republican US Representative, Douglas Collins all calling for the Republican Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to resign after the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6cb2f4-283e-11eb-8fa2-06e7cbb145c0_story.html

gmase

That's really sad when you have the two Republican US senators, David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler and Republican US Representative, Douglas Collins all calling for the Republican Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger to resign after the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6cb2f4-283e-11eb-8fa2-06e7cbb145c0_story.html
Anyone else find this whole Georgia morass ironic?

Think back to Stacey Abrams's run for governor and her cries about voter suppression by the prior Sec of State (now governor) Kemp. Why are the Republicans crying foul and asking for Raffensperger's resignation? Because he failed at his primary job responsibility: suppressing votes.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/georgia-governor-kemp-abrams/575095/

Here's how a pro does it:
Under Kemp, Georgia purged more than 1.5 million voters from the rolls, eliminating 10.6 percent of voters from the state’s registered electorate from 2016 to 2018 alone. County election officials shut down 214 polling places, the bulk of them in minority and poor neighborhoods. From 2013 to 2016, the state blocked the registration of nearly 35,000 Georgians, including newly naturalized citizens. Georgia accomplished this feat of disfranchisement based on a screening process called “exact match,” meaning the state accepted new registrations only if they matched the information in state databases precisely, including hyphens in names, accents, and even typos.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Anyone else find this whole Georgia morass ironic?

Think back to Stacey Abrams's run for governor and her cries about voter suppression by the prior Sec of State (now governor) Kemp. Why are the Republicans crying foul and asking for Raffensperger's resignation? Because he failed at his primary job responsibility: suppressing votes.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/georgia-governor-kemp-abrams/575095/

Here's how a pro does it:
Under Kemp, Georgia purged more than 1.5 million voters from the rolls, eliminating 10.6 percent of voters from the state’s registered electorate from 2016 to 2018 alone. County election officials shut down 214 polling places, the bulk of them in minority and poor neighborhoods. From 2013 to 2016, the state blocked the registration of nearly 35,000 Georgians, including newly naturalized citizens. Georgia accomplished this feat of disfranchisement based on a screening process called “exact match,” meaning the state accepted new registrations only if they matched the information in state databases precisely, including hyphens in names, accents, and even typos.
Interesting. From her Wikipedia entry:

Stacey Abrams Gubernatorial Race 2018...JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Abrams

gmase

Raffy is but a mere amateur learning at Kemp's feet. He should quit.

That section sums up the situation quite nicely. Here are few fun tidbits:
  • It was revealed that [an] alleged cybercrime [by the GA Dem Party] against Kemp's office was in fact a planned security test that one of Kemp's staff members had signed off on three months prior.
  • Kemp's office was found to have violated the law before and immediately after the 2018 midterm elections. In a ruling against Kemp, District Judge Amy Totenberg found that Kemp's office had violated the Help America Vote Act and said an attempt by Kemp's office to expedite the certification of results "appears to suggest the Secretary’s foregoing of its responsibility to confirm the accuracy of the results prior to final certification, including the assessment of whether serious provisional balloting count issues have been consistently and properly handled."
  • [Abrams] has said, "I have no empirical evidence that I would have achieved a higher number of votes. However, I have sufficient and I think legally sufficient doubt about the process to say that it was not a fair election."

You would think Trump would want a highly-competent attorney representing him on such a critical case.

No competent attorneys will go near him. All he's got are his sycophants, the bottom of the barrel. Now that he no longer wields the fear of a potential second term, Americans are finally giving him the level of respect he deserves.