• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2020 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
House Oversight and House Appropriations should nudge that beached whale Emily Murphy back into the water.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Has anyone explained why the Democrats were wily enough to steal Trump's election, but not steal the Senate? It makes no sense to build up a world class theft machine and only do half the job.

We all know the 1876 election was decided by a grand compromise. Here's one for 2020: Trump keeps the Presidency in exchange for the Senate minority leader getting 25 votes?

xfire

buyingtime.jpg

I've seen a couple of sources claiming 0 from 10 now, but not from what I'd consider solid sources (though possibly not unsolid either). Looked a little bit but got lazy because I smoked some weed and now I'm going to go and fuck my wife.

If anyone's interested, here's 4 minutes of Trae Crowder talking about parler, he's funny as hell.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Throw them all out. Not the ballots (hehe) ...

but instead: Trump, Pence, McConnell, Graham, Cruz, Giuliani, and "Fatso" aka "three-ton Emily"

... and make the President-Elect and Vice President-Elect official. :)

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
A very good discussion about Ms. Murphy's duties from a former Scalia clerk: https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/525431-a-transition-in-disarray
  • In summary: Emily Murphy is not supposed to make political decisions. She is only supposed to “ascertain” the “apparent” winners, which is a ministerial act. If she doesn’t ascertain very soon that Biden and Harris are the “apparent” winners, the apparent winners should take her to court.
I almost spit out my coffee when I read this earlier: https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ffering-1-million-for-evidence-of-voter-fraud

Tweet from an Austin reporter:
"Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, one of the biggest Trump boosters in Texas, says he'll pay up $1 million to encourage and reward those who report voter fraud. If info leads to arrest/ conviction for voter fraud. expect at least $25,000, he says."

Response from PA's Lt. Gov:
"Hey, Governor Patrick- it’s your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I’d like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump. I’d like mine in Sheetz gift cards pls." [Out of respect for @xfire I edited out the postscript.]

We have a new name for parler now - meinspace.

I know excessive sharing of memes is frowned upon, but there are so many good ones right now and it's such a happy time after so long. I'm sure there are dark times ahead, so I'm just enjoying it now.

1KaJkeN.jpg

wiA3ckj.png

And a repeat of gmase's one, with ps, because xfire ain't no snowflake:
bkAJZZk.png

xfire

Ha! I checked out the p.s., and he's 100% dead-ass on. Fuck the CowSissies, worst team in the NFL!

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Cuomo rolls the tape on GOP calling out election deniers in 2016

Trump has corrupted the republican party and turned it into a criminal organization.