• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2012 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Brandon Weeden to Cleveland.

Looks like the Colt McCoy project is over.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Nice pick by the Pack, it was a given that they were going to go defense especially after last year. They needed help on the D-line for sure, needed a good pass rusher.

Patriots already have the best draft of 2012. Rage.

49ers take A.J Jenkins. Don't know much about him, but he's fast and will open up the middle for Crabtree and Davis. San Fran was going WR before free agency and stuck with their guns. After seeing Cordy Glenn drop, I really wanted him.

Pete Carrol never ceases to amaze at the NFL level. His personal are those of a mad scientist who has gone insane or a genious who sees things others dont. Entirely the first at this point, but who knows, he might get vindicated by dumb luck.

Watched the entire 1st round to see my Broncos not pick. Awesome!

They set themselves up nicely for the rest of the draft tho. Running backs and D-linemen are a dime a dozen, so you can always find quality at those positions in later rounds that slip through the cracks fir one reason or another.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
My Chiefs got Poe, I'm happy now make it work, although I wanted Kuechly, good ups to the Panthers, great pick! :D
The Pack got some defensive talent in the D-Line, Nick Perry... makin' my boy Clay a happy camper. :) Go Pack! :rubbel:
Finally, my third team the Pats made some big moves to pick up first Chandler Jones :)D ) and follow that up selecting even better, in my opinion, Dont'a Hightower... :yesyes: :glugglug:

And the Steelers somehow stole David DeCastro, how they had him land on their doorstep... who knows, must be happy... :dunno: ;)

Dammit! The Patriots are gonna be back in the Super Bowl REAL SOON! They already have the easiest schedule this upcoming year and the went out and beefed up on defense with some grade A pass rushers.

Biggest looseres yesterday Seattle and San Francisco both picks where bad and although Seattle might get lucky the 49ers really needed a RG ot RT and with Georgia's Cordy Glenn available picking a WR was silly and not needed.

red001

My Chiefs got Poe, I'm happy now make it work, although I wanted Kuechly, good ups to the Panthers, great pick! :D
The Pack got some defensive talent in the D-Line, Nick Perry... makin' my boy Clay a happy camper. :) Go Pack! :rubbel:
Finally, my third team the Pats made some big moves to pick up first Chandler Jones :)D ) and follow that up selecting even better, in my opinion, Dont'a Hightower... :yesyes: :glugglug:

And the Steelers somehow stole David DeCastro, how they had him land on their doorstep... who knows, must be happy... :dunno: ;)

Once it got to pick 20 or so, I was hoping San Fran would trade up before Pitt to get DeCastro. I knew he wouldn't make it past them. :mad:

I hope we trade up in the 2nd to get a guard and draft Polk in the 3rd.

Biggest looseres yesterday Seattle and San Francisco both picks where bad and although Seattle might get lucky the 49ers really needed a RG ot RT and with Georgia's Cordy Glenn available picking a WR was silly and not needed.

red001

Jenkins is going to be Mike Wallace 2.0. The guy has the surest hands in the draft and runs a 4.31. Most teams had him ranked ahead of Floyd.

I was banging the drum for Fletcher Cox but Kuechly is the type of high-motor, always around the football guy that you can't have too many of. When Thomas Davis' knee falls off in training camp, he should step right in. Still plenty of talent on at the defensive tackle and cornerback position in the second round. Possibilities for Carolina:

DT - Kendall Reyes, Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Brandon Thompson
CB - Casey Hayward, Trumaine Johnson
WR - Stephen Hill (I can dream)

They set themselves up nicely for the rest of the draft tho. Running backs and D-linemen are a dime a dozen, so you can always find quality at those positions in later rounds that slip through the cracks fir one reason or another.

Yeah, the Broncos have a lot of holes, so the more picks the better.

But I'm hearing rumors that the Broncos are thinking about taking a QB (Brock Osweiler) and a TE or WR. These aren't needs areas for us. DT, Safety, and RB are the areas that we need to fill.

I am happy with the Detroit Lions draft, we needed to replace the aging Backus and Gosser never panned out at right tackle. I am hoping for a CB and a MLB in the 2nd and 3rd round.

Riley Reiff - Iowa OT

The draft keeps yielding surprises, like the Broncos taking a QB to sit behind Peyton Manning.

:surprise:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.