• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010 Tennis Thread (Grand Slams, ATP World Tour, Davis Cup)

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

lechepicha

Cilic and Davydenko (two of my favorites) already out!! :(

Federer drop a set against Hanescu. Not surprisingly, i must add, since Roger doesn't play since Oz.

Nadal and Nole advanced and now faces tougher opponents: Ancic and Kohlscreiber (watch it, Djoker!)

So far, so good... let's hope we can have a Federer-Nadal dream final!!! ;)

Wozniacki looking sexy as always yesterday in her route of Kirilenko. :lovecoupl

Lolz.

Baltacha's good run at Indian Wells ended as she lost 6-0, 6-2 against Molik in the 3rd round. Her highlight in the week was beating No.7 seed and World No. 10 Li Na in 3 sets in 3 hours 7-6 (10-8), 2-6, 7-6 (9-7).

Indian Wells Women's Round-Up

I think Bally will move up 8-10 places in the rankings now after a good week despite the disappointing loss to Molik. A good run in Miami and she might dip under 50 before RG and maybe even Top 40 by Wimbledon. She maintains her first serve more and improves her fitness and she has a chance to go very maybe Top 20 player in the making I think.

What does everyone think of Agassi/Sampras feud over the weekend? Bitterness finally coming through? Was Andre overboard or did Pete ask for it?

The Sampras serve was hilarious...

What does everyone think of Agassi/Sampras feud over the weekend? Bitterness finally coming through? Was Andre overboard or did Pete ask for it?

It was great. I was gonna post it. I had no idea how pissed Sampras was but Agassi looked like a person who knew they were about to get their as kicked after he got that serve shot at him. Sampras should write his own tell-all about shit on Agassi.

lechepicha

Roger lost against Baghdatis!!! :(

he wasted 3 match points.

sadly, is not a surprise: RF was shaky against Hanescu, and continue the same against Marcos, with way too many unforced errors.

he drops 315 points and Nole is defending QF, so, it's an opportuniny for the Serb to get a little closer on No. 1 spot.

Murray could be a contender later on, seems to be building up a head of steam kinda like AO. Not in form yet but he may well get there. Federer going out early is a plus I guess. :tongue:

It was a bit of fun. Sampras reacted to a bit of a laugh from Andre. Although it seemed as though Sampras was just messing around as well.

lechepicha

like i said in my previous posts, before the Ljubicic match...

Nole is out!!!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iRbnOWafTcRwEHCORd9FuPKACPcQ

another big disapointment for the Djoker, who waste an opportunity to get closer to Roger. In Miami he defends the final, and Roger a SF, so, it's not going to be easy to get any closer...

Nadal drop a set, but defeat Isner, now he faces his hated Berdych. should be intersting, but Rafa should won. In fact, Rafa has a pretty wide draw until the final, where he should meet one of the two Andy's. And there he will lose. Sorry RafaN's out there, but he's not quite in his form yet.

Isner got the second set 6-3 but lost the third one right? I had to leave to check out Irish pussy festivities downtown. Isner is promising, but I don't know if he can actually win a major for the stars and stripes someday down the road. I still think Querrey is going to get the next major for the states.

This is a big tourney though and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I just wish I could be the man Wozniacki layed with after her matches in the hotel room. I would make sure she had an orgasim everynight. :o It would be an honor. :bowdown: