• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine vs. Batman

Wolverine vs. Batman

• Wolverine

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
Depends on the situation. If it's spur-of-the-moment, then Wolverine would probably win. If Batman has time to prepare, he could easily beat Wolverine. All he needs is the know-how.
What's interesting is that it's a Marvel character vs a D.C. character.

I think a more interesting battle would be Wolverine vs Superman (also D.C.). Two men of steel. I think Superman would win due to his ability to fly. He could probably just take the battle into space and Wolverine's head would implode or something.

How 'bout Wolverine vs Freddy Krueger? ;)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Batman is more tactical and intellegent than wolverine. He'll figure out a way.

Hondarobot

Banned
It's already been posted here, but:

It all depends on Batmans available gadgets. If the situation involved devices that could affect Wolverine (sonic weapons, gas weapons, super magnets, etc.) then Bats would win. Given time to prepare, Batman has nearly killed Superman (Dark Knight Returns).

Without being properly equipped, it wouldn't even be a contest. One claw assisted punch/slash from Wolverine that hits = Dead Batman.

Any number of hits from Batman against Wolverine = :troll2:

i still say batman has to be one of the best hand to hand guys around. and i hate to say it, but wolverines kind of a meathead... once bm figures out he can heal, id imagine hed grapple line into his stomach, or throw a smokebomb in his mouth... 2 things he always carries with him

If they were suddenly and magically dropped into a non-spacious indestructible room they couldn't get out of and made to fight I would say Wolverine after a very long and brutal fight. Both of them are among the greatest martial artist on the planet in the setting they come from, but Wolverine's powers would just give him too much of an edge over Batman's gadgets and savvy.

If they were going to fight out in the open somewhere and both given a day to prepare Wolverine doesn't have a chance. Batman would already have beaten him five ways before the fight even started.

In most comic book circumstances of a fight breaking out I would still go with Batman.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
I'm a fan of both but I've liked Marvel and Wolverine way longer so I pick Wolverine. He'd charge into the bat cave and take out Batman quickly. Bruce aint nothing without gadgets. :)
Marvel > DC.

tumblr_lcbrceUgPb1qc2eojo1_500.png
batman_vs_wolverine_at_chess_by_sin.jpg

Hondarobot

Banned
I just pulled out "The Dark Knight Returns" and re-read the Batman vs Superman battle. Batman actually doesn't come close to killing Superman, but he does give Superman a bloody nose. Batman then declares victory and suffers a heart attack.

:1orglaugh

Honestly, Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance in the middle of that battle. Superman would just throw him off the planet.

;)

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Which one has the bigger penis? :dunno:

Just kiddingggggg, Batman. Hands down, every time. Batman..

:drawheart:

I just pulled out "The Dark Knight Returns" and re-read the Batman vs Superman battle. Batman actually doesn't come close to killing Superman, but he does give Superman a bloody nose. Batman then declares victory and suffers a heart attack.

:1orglaugh

Honestly, Wolverine wouldn't stand a chance in the middle of that battle. Superman would just throw him off the planet.

;)

youve got to be kidding me... are you sure you read the right comic?!

Hondarobot

Banned
youve got to be kidding me... are you sure you read the right comic?!

I'm sure I read the right comic. Frank Millers "The Dark Knight Returns". I don't like taking it out of plastic, because it's hopefully going to be worth money someday. Thanks to this thread, I've now reduced its value below "near mint".

Thanks

;P

Unless Bruce is getting a month minimum to prep, Wolverine would slaughter him(and this is coming from someone who hates Wolverine with every single fiber of his being).

Superman(especially pre-Turdpoint reboot Supes) would backhand Wolverine into the next star system without much effort, though.

Unless Bruce is getting a month minimum to prep, Wolverine would slaughter him(and this is coming from someone who hates Wolverine with every single fiber of his being).

I feel the exact same way about Wolverine,and I also agree.People seem to forget that every time that Batman hurts Wolverine,he pretty much heals instantly,but every time that Wolverine hurts Batman,he's that much closer to death.

I love Batman as much as the next guy,but I've been quite sick and tired for a long time how fans,and more importantly the comic and cartoons portray Batman as almost invicible because of his "preperation".Sorry,but sometimes there's just no amount of preparation that's going to prevent you from getting your ass kicked.

Better match up is Batman vs Ironman.Basically the same character.Don't think that Bats would win that fight either.