• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine vs. Batman

Wolverine vs. Batman

• Wolverine

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Batman -- but it's got to be Michael Keaton ONLY.

ALL others -- Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and Christian Bale -- are FRAUDS.

i still say batman has to be one of the best hand to hand guys around. and i hate to say it, but wolverines kind of a meathead... once bm figures out he can heal, id imagine hed grapple line into his stomach, or throw a smokebomb in his mouth... 2 things he always carries with him

You do know that Wolverine is a trained samurai yea?

Wolverine doesnt even need to fight Batman to win. He will just out live him.

You do know that Wolverine is a trained samurai yea?

Wolverine doesnt even need to fight Batman to win. He will just out live him.

"i know many things that you do not"... what logan takes for granted is his healing factor. ive seen countless battles where wolverine walks out on top of dozens of hand and hellfire lackeys, but has a sword stuck in his back, or suffered what would be mortally injured wounds. batman has beat the same number as well, while suffering maybe a scratch. i am no novice, please do not treat me as such ;)

Clayrabeau

Official Checked Star Member
Here's the one thing you all seem to forget: Both characters have been written by Grant Morrison, and of the two, Batman has by far gotten more of the "Grant Morrison Meta-Wooj"! What does this mean? Pick up a recent Batman book by Grant Morrison. Find a panel where Batman is looking at you and stare at it a bit. Creepy sensations will abound, because Grant Morrison, through some mystical acid-dropping craziness has made Batman SELF-AWARE! Okay, maybe not entirely, but I guarantee that somewhere in the last few years Grant's been writing Batman, there's a weird panel SOMEWHERE where Bruce Wayne incidentally downloaded all the information in the multi-verse into his brain, including how to destroy Wolverine without even trying. It's just all locked up there somewhere and given the proper trigger, say the "SNIKT" sound, it will all come rushing forth from his subconscious and WHAM! he'll beat Wolverine no problem. In fact, I'm pretty sure this has already happened.

Batman, you see, will fake his death and let Logan watch, Alfred burns a bunch of Wolverine clones or something, and then Batman shows up in the theater where Wolverine is and reveals to Logan the person who died was just Batman's twin, and that the whole thing was a setup. Batman uses a giant Tesla magnet to hold Logan in place and he shoots him with Darkseid's crazy assed gun. And by the way, Batman takes off with Logan's adopted daughter! Or was that The Prestige? Oh well.

Anyway, Batman can't lose. 'nuff said.

This is a bit tough. Like many have said, it all depends on the situation. I am gonna go with Batman on this one. The Bat managed to "kill" Darkseid once. With that on your resume, it is pretty hard to pick against you.

This is a bit tough. Like many have said, it all depends on the situation. I am gonna go with Batman on this one. The Bat managed to "kill" Darkseid once. With that on your resume, it is pretty hard to pick against you.

I forgot about that. Batman is getting Superman ridiculous. He always has something to defeat his opponent. God killing bullet? Gtfo. How did he test that?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Batman is a childhood fav but it would be awesome to be able to heal yourself when you got shot:1orglaugh

Wolverine has a weakness. Batman can figure it out and so can you!

It's called the Bat Electromagnet.

Duh. So I will say Batman only because of that.

georges

Staff member
wolverine has claws and is extremely brutal plus he knows martial arts very well, that is why I chose him

I forgot about that. Batman is getting Superman ridiculous. He always has something to defeat his opponent. God killing bullet? Gtfo. How did he test that?
He didn't have to test it since he didn't make it. It was used to kill Orion at the beginning of Final Crisis(it was made out of a substance that was lethal to the New Gods) and Batman had taken the bullet as evidence before all the stuff in Batman R.I.P. happened and he ended up getting captured by Darkseid.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Governments are vusy protecting the identities of the rich who rob the poor and you debate this? :facepalm:

I feel the exact same way about Wolverine,and I also agree.People seem to forget that every time that Batman hurts Wolverine,he pretty much heals instantly,but every time that Wolverine hurts Batman,he's that much closer to death.

I love Batman as much as the next guy,but I've been quite sick and tired for a long time how fans,and more importantly the comic and cartoons portray Batman as almost invicible because of his "preperation".Sorry,but sometimes there's just no amount of preparation that's going to prevent you from getting your ass kicked.

Better match up is Batman vs Ironman.Basically the same character.Don't think that Bats would win that fight either.

It's not just the preparation it's also how Batman can read other people and the way they think and can figure out what they are going to do so they almost end up beating themselves. It's where the term "Batman gambit" comes from and naturally he's better at it than anybody else.

Plus this doesn't have to be a battle to the death he just has to beat him. Otherwise Batman is hosed considering they have now make it so Wolverine's healing factor is so ridiculous he can heal after being destroyed down to the skeleton.

winterwarz

Closed Account
Spider Man... fuck what you heard........;...... Dan Conner says good.l...

Wolverine aka Logan is a mutant with fast healing powers plus armed with adamantium claws and adamantium laced skeleton (Courtesy of the Canadian government's secret agency). Logan can hold his own against fights against the Hulk and Sabretooth. Batman aka Bruce Wayne is human and a super detective armed with cool gadgets his wealth can buy. Bruce just barely survived his one-on-one fight against Bane and the Predator without his bat armored suit. Both are martial arts experts but the bat armor does not stand a chance against adamantium claws.

I'm a comic fan of both but Logan has the edge over Bruce. :thumbsup:

Because I'm on the shorter side, 5'6", which is short for the U.S. but just about average for Mexico... I vote for the shorter guy WOLVERIIIIIIIIINEEESSSS!!!!

It's not just the preparation it's also how Batman can read other people and the way they think and can figure out what they are going to do so they almost end up beating themselves. It's where the term "Batman gambit" comes from and naturally he's better at it than anybody else.
Ehhh... Even with that, Bruce himself has stated before that he'd get slaughtered if he really had to fight top-tier bricks like Supes and Wonder Woman even with some of the stuff he came up with as countermeasures for if they ever turned evil.

Plus this doesn't have to be a battle to the death he just has to beat him. Otherwise Batman is hosed considering they have now make it so Wolverine's healing factor is so ridiculous he can heal after being destroyed down to the skeleton.
To be fair, Wolverine's healing factor has been nerfed back to where he could actually die if a decent amount of damage was inflicted on him and the healing factor couldn't compensate.

To be fair, Wolverine's healing factor has been nerfed back to where he could actually die if a decent amount of damage was inflicted on him and the healing factor couldn't compensate.

Good that they toned back his healing factor a bit. It was getting a bit ridiculous. I mean, who the fuck does he think he is...Deadpool?