• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Captain America Vs Batman

who would win in a fight?

• CA

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • BM

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
OK< deep breath, this thread is less than 6 hours old, is on its third page and is about two fictional comic book characters, from different publishers.

That's a good thing. :D

Any fight between them will be played out through negotiations between the publishers and a true fight would never be held.

Not if they just look at abilities and powers. :hatsoff:

That said, i owned a ton of Marvel when I was younger and rarely looked at, let alone read, any DC comics. That said, Batman is the obvious winner cuz Cap died a couple years back and even Batman can kick a dead guy's ass

You need to start reading them again.

He is back from the dead.

What comic book character isn't brought back from the dead????

I think Batman should be evaluated on a psychological level and he should kill one of his nemesis. Something needs to be shaken up in the Batman world. He needs to kill someone cold blood, revenge style, and viciously. I am talking about a gunshot to the head. And then the next year can be him dealing with what it is that he did.

He constantly crosses the line, questions himself, finds himself vulnerable and in danger because he is afraid to cross that line again he finds himself getting beaten by a local gang of thugs rather something like Bane or Croc. All because he hesitate on something he did right.

You all see what it is I am saying?

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
What in the blue hell have 21 of you guys been smoking to say the Batman would win all Captain America would have to do is hit him with his shield.Yeah I said it as 1st grade as hit may sound Batman does not have a chance in hell I take that back a snowball's chance in hell to be Captain America We are talking about the man that kicked Omaga Red's ass HELLO Come'on man:dunno:

I am a member of comic book boards and they will fight page after page over anything.

This. Most famous is Superman vs goku/ Superman Vs thor. those topic always end up with fanboys flaming each other.:1orglaugh

What in the blue hell have 21 of you guys been smoking to say the Batman would win all Captain America would have to do is hit him with his shield.Yeah I said it as 1st grade as hit may sound Batman does not have a chance in hell I take that back a snowball's chance in hell to be Captain America We are talking about the man that kicked Omaga Red's ass HELLO Come'on man:dunno:

I must beg to differ here. Batman would not allow a mere shield to take him out. If he can take punches and kicks from the likes of Croc and Bane.... he is unable to be taken out by a little piss ant shield. Not at all!

I do dare, I shall dare, a declare to comic book warfare!

I must beg to differ here. Batman would not allow a mere shield to take him out. If he can take punches and kicks from the likes of Croc and Bane.... he is unable to be taken out by a little piss ant shield. Not at all!

I do dare, I shall dare, a declare to comic book warfare!

Uh oh.......................FANBOY FIGHT!!!!!!!!

FIGHT! FIGHT!

FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608
please....even superman gets pwned by batman. captain America win against batman? psssshh, get outta here wit dat shit yo.:coolman:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you look at how fights go on that level, it's not the harder punch or who has karate skills.

It's about the faster mind and the ability to develop the better strategy.

Captain America is not the brightest guy in the Avengers. He would have a real hard time standing up to Batman.

I think Batman should be evaluated on a psychological level and he should kill one of his nemesis. Something needs to be shaken up in the Batman world. He needs to kill someone cold blood, revenge style, and viciously. I am talking about a gunshot to the head. And then the next year can be him dealing with what it is that he did.

He constantly crosses the line, questions himself, finds himself vulnerable and in danger because he is afraid to cross that line again he finds himself getting beaten by a local gang of thugs rather something like Bane or Croc. All because he hesitate on something he did right.

Fanboys would go absolutely batshit insane if DC just simply put a gun back in Batman's hand. I can only imagine if he actually viciously killed one of the villains in his rogues gallery.

Though him killing that little snot of a son he supposedly fathered ( personally, I think he's a bastard :D ), Damien ... well ... that would be just peachy!

As far as Batman comics being evaluated on a psychological level .. that's happening very soon with the "Return of Bruce Wayne" arc. I mean, have you seen the cover?
batmanrobw01cvr.jpg

He may be taking that Bat motif a bit too literally now. :eek:

I think a lot of people are underestimating Captain America, the guy is no slouch when it comes to fighting. He's essentially the perfect human being, being able to push himself to perform superhuman feats, and the fact that he doesn't really ever feel fatigue is another added bonus in this fight. Way I see it, in a fight with gadgets up against the shield respectively, Batman has more opportunities to win quickly, but if he were to challenge Cap straight up in a hand to hand fight, Batman's losing, especially if the battle goes on for a long time. Cap can fight for days, even the goddamn Batman needs his rest.

now a tougher fight to call would be Captain America (Bucky) vs Batman (Nightwing/Dick Grayson), they're both about dead even.

Batman in the 90s animated series was pretty much a killer, but it was done so ambiguously so that you couldn't be positive whether he did it intentionally or not. He also left a lot of his villains to die pretty cold-heartedly too, like when he left Joker to die on the exploding airship in the Batman/Superman animated crossover, or when he punched Joker off of a moving train and into a smokestack.

They obviously weren't vicious (attempted) kills because that show was a cartoon, but I liked that kind of Batman. That issue with crossing the line was sort of done in the first episode of Batman Beyond, he was so shaken by the fact that he actually had to resort to threatening a thug with a pistol that it forced him to retire (although he was admittedly in his 50s and had a heart problem too).