• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wolverine vs. Batman

Wolverine vs. Batman

• Wolverine

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 22 51.2%

• Total voters
I'd just like to see an actual wolverine come along and send them both running.

I'd just like to see an actual wolverine come along and send them both running.

:1orglaugh im by no means either of those 2, but im a blackbelt in 3 forms of martial arts, and i ran like a schoolgirl when a skunk bull rushed me on my front lawn...

:1orglaugh im by no means either of those 2, but im a blackbelt in 3 forms of martial arts, and i ran like a schoolgirl when a skunk bull rushed me on my front lawn...

A few years ago I was walking around near a wooded area at night-I was standing and looking at the city lights, then I noticed this critter walking along casually about 30 feet away. I could only see it in sillouhette...silouette...you know what I mean. Then it turned and looked at me, which is when I noticed the stripe on it's head. I just stood nice and still until it turned and waddled away...

winterwarz

Closed Account
Silhouette... still a smell I wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole either. :1orglaugh

I suppose Wolverine could annoy Batman by asking "Whatever happened to Aunt Harriet?" And Robin? "Hey, we've got this orphan-I know, let's give him to the bachelor who likes to wear a leotard and lives with his batty-uh, daffy old aunt-sounds perfect."

I suppose Wolverine could annoy Batman by asking "Whatever happened to Aunt Harriet?" And Robin? "Hey, we've got this orphan-I know, let's give him to the bachelor who likes to wear a leotard and lives with his batty-uh, daffy old aunt-sounds perfect."

a college professor wrote a paper on the suspicious nature of bm and robin, one of the better themes he addressed was why, prowling for crime at night, batman wore mostly black, and robin had bright , vivid colors... "meat shield"...

Because I'm on the shorter side, 5'6", which is short for the U.S. but just about average for Mexico... I vote for the shorter guy WOLVERIIIIIIIIINEEESSSS!!!!

GTFO!!! When I was in middle school in Mexico City I was either of median stature in my class, or I was on the short side of the boys in my class. I'm 5'10½".