• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Captain America Vs Batman

who would win in a fight?

• CA

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • BM

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Batman without a doubt.

JayJohn85

Banned
He was pretty bad ass in civil war arc.....Man I hate Iron Man.

I still don't buy that.

The original creators never mentioned him.

So, therefore it's an add on that needs to be taken off. :tongue:

It makes sense when you think about it. Because why would their experiment on a white person and take a chance of harming them when they could do it to a black person?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Bradley

It is still interesting. I mean, it doesn't hurt anything, and otherwise shows a pretty honest side to things. I found it to be interesting.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You don't know that.

:cool:

You said you had 10,000 Marvel comics and a some Lobo comics.

I have comics from many different companies and older comics worth some money. :cool:

It makes sense when you think about it. Because why would their experiment on a white person and take a chance of harming them when they could do it to a black person?

I still don't buy it. Unless you're in the elite you're expendable.

No, matter what.

Yes, and who's really shocked that fans voted the Dark Knight over Cap? ;)

You retcon hating monger you! :D

Most fans know jack. :hatsoff:

Retcons almost never turn out well.

WOW I did not realize there are so many nerds on this board( I'm talking about myself too. :D)

Wait a min...wait a min i take that back. most nerds are perverts.

It is still interesting. I mean, it doesn't hurt anything, and otherwise shows a pretty honest side to things. I found it to be interesting.

Did you actually read the Wikipedia article?

It says over and over that they experimented on African Americans to try and re-create the Super-Soldier serum that had previously been used to create Captain America.

:cool:

Most fans know jack. :hatsoff:

I'll take that over the obvious alternative though, Will E.

Which is the standard, "Hey, let's fight for a couple of pages, talk, and then go fight the real bad guys! Yay!" story. :)

WAY too many of those.

Retcons almost never turn out well.

Hawkman would agree with you ;) , though I kinda dig the Bucky/Winter Soldier retcon, and of course .... DC's Earth-Two. :thumbsup:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I'll take that over the obvious alternative though, Will E.

Which is the standard, "Hey, let's fight for a couple of pages, talk, and then go fight the real bad guys! Yay!" story. :)

WAY too many of those.

I am a member of comic book boards and they will fight page after page over anything.

There was one famous fight that happened at a comic book convention over Thor vs. Hulk. It came to blows and they had to be separated.

Even after they were separated they were still yelling at each other.

THOR! HULK! :rolleyes:

Hawkman would agree with you ;) , though I kinda dig the Bucky/Winter Soldier retcon, and of course .... DC's Earth-Two. :thumbsup:

Hawkman and Hawkgirl were "killed" again in the Black Lantern storyline. :rolleyes:

I am a member of comic book boards and they will fight page after page over anything.

There was one famous fight that happened at a comic book convention over Thor vs. Hulk. It came to blows and they had to be separated.

Even after they were separated they were still yelling at each other.

THOR! HULK! :rolleyes:

Now that's something I want to see posted on Youtube!

Hawkman and Hawkgirl were "killed" again in the Black Lantern storyline. :rolleyes:

Which was a awesome way to close the first issue of Blackest Night. Especially with the reveal of Black Lantern Ralph and Sue Dibny. I also liked the Blackest Night Superman mini mainly because I've always liked anything having to do with the Golden Age Superman Kal-L, and the appearance of BL Psycho Pirate was well done too. :D