• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Captain America Vs Batman

who would win in a fight?

• CA

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • BM

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters

JayJohn85

Banned
Jean Grey for me followed by the list of usual suspects:hatsoff:

Originally Posted by Will E Worm
I am a member of comic book boards and they will fight page after page over anything.

There was one famous fight that happened at a comic book convention over Thor vs. Hulk. It came to blows and they had to be separated.

Even after they were separated they were still yelling at each other.

THOR! HULK!
Pathetic little children.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Batman would win, and which Captain America are we talking about, Steve Rogers. He's dead still right? Or Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier who took up the Captain America mantel.

Batman would win, and which Captain America are we talking about, Steve Rogers. He's dead still right? Or Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier who took up the Captain America mantel.

Im assuming Steve Rogers, who happens to be back alive lol.

JayJohn85

Banned
lulz the only movie I knew about is

ahh mature cheddar quality.

I would have to say Batman. With his intelligence and always being ready... he would wipe the floor with the Cap. Not saying it wouldn't be an epic battle but the Bat would win.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
OK< deep breath, this thread is less than 6 hours old, is on its third page and is about two fictional comic book characters, from different publishers. Any fight between them will be played out through negotiations between the publishers and a true fight would never be held.

That said, i owned a ton of Marvel when I was younger and rarely looked at, let alone read, any DC comics. That said, Batman is the obvious winner cuz Cap died a couple years back and even Batman can kick a dead guy's ass

OK< deep breath, this thread is less than 6 hours old, is on its third page and is about two fictional comic book characters, from different publishers. Any fight between them will be played out through negotiations between the publishers and a true fight would never be held.

That said, i owned a ton of Marvel when I was younger and rarely looked at, let alone read, any DC comics. That said, Batman is the obvious winner cuz Cap died a couple years back and even Batman can kick a dead guy's ass

Both died but orginal cap is already back alive lol.

IMO, Captain America is too patriotic.
It' the only super-hero who goes by the name of a country.

Non-american peeps cannot care bnout him because of that.

IMO, Captain America is too patriotic.
It' the only super-hero who goes by the name of a country.

Non-american peeps cannot care bnout him because of that.
If you know his history then you know he's frequently gone against the government. He's even been stripped of the right to use the name because he wouldn't just toe the government line.

The writers have not been afraid to use his comic as a platform to voice dissent with American policies. Some would even argue that that's the whole point of the character.

:cool:

Batman, he's a mentally damaged vigilante psychopath whereas Cap America is a yankee doodle dandy aryan arse!
First off Steve Rogers IS a Yankee Doodle Dandy but he's not a US govenment stooge or a puppet, if that was ever in question, the answer is in The Civil War storyline; he was the leader of the Anti-Registration faction of heroes when the act was put into law. Second, he's not Aryan, aryan discribes blonde, blue-eyed Teutonic people, Cap is of Irish descent, a big difference.

Neither of them could beat Rainbow Boy:

rainbowboy.gif

Go get 'em Rainbow Boy!!!!

You're probably right. Neither Cap nor Batman would be a match for Rainbow Boy. But even Rainbow Boy wouldn't stand a chance against the mighty Magnetic Dipole Brothers:

superheroes1xa.jpg

Rainbow Boy is just a little bitch compared to them. We can take this outside if you want BlueBalls. :mad:

Magnetic Dipole Brothers forever!!!