• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Green Bay All The Way! :D

Jon S.

Banned
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5315410, member: 10636"]Just as I predicted - The Falcons and Ravens have fallen! Let's see what happens today!!

What can I say......brilliant minds think alike!

:wave:

I'm really hoping for Packers vs Bears for NFC Championship with the Packers winning

then the Packers defeating New England in the Super Bowl

@jlm555.....you're right about the HORRIBLE officiating in Ravens vs Steelers ....the NFL will do anything to get Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl...........:mad:

Jon S.

Banned
Damn refs gave the steelers the win,terrible officiating! The Ravens had them beat.The Packers surprised me.
Go Bears and Go Pats!

I only ask this out of morbid curiosity: Would you care to back that statement up? Any team that only manages 123 yards in total offense, mostly all in the 1st half, and turns the ball over 3 times in the 2nd half (when up 21-7......aided by 2 big Steelers turnovers.....at the half) AND gives up a bomb to a rookie receiver on 3rd and 19 late in a tie game.....not to mention all of the dropped passes (by so-called top-notch receivers)......DESERVES to lose! And the Ravens did just that! They have nobody to blame for the loss but themselves! Where am I wrong?

Jon S.

Banned
^^^^Nobody GAVE the Steelers anything! Hell the Ravens ended up with -4 yards in total offense for the 3rd quarter.....and ONLY 28 yards in total offense in the 2nd half! Hell the 123 yards in total offense allowed by the Steelers was the 2nd best in the postseason in franchise history (only behind the 120 yards in total offense the Steelers gave up to the Vikings in Super Bowl IX)! The Ravens have nobody to blame for the loss but themselves! The Steelers EARNED that win, & they DESERVED it!!!!

Pats and Bears win today. That's my pick and I'm sticking to it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:wtf: The Jets are winning, 14-3 5:04 minutes left in the third quarter?? That really SUCKS!! :wtf:

:wave:

I'm really hoping for Packers vs Bears for NFC Championship with the Packers winning

then the Packers defeating New England in the Super Bowl

@jlm555.....you're right about the HORRIBLE officiating in Ravens vs Steelers ....the NFL will do anything to get Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl...........:mad:

yup,and there doing the same crap for the jets today.

^^^^Nobody GAVE the Steelers anything! Hell the Ravens ended up with -4 yards in total offense for the 3rd quarter.....and ONLY 28 yards in total offense in the 2nd half! Hell the 123 yards in total offense allowed by the Steelers was the 2nd best in the postseason in franchise history (only behind the 120 yards in total offense the Steelers gave up to the Vikings in Super Bowl IX)! The Ravens have nobody to blame for the loss but themselves! The Steelers EARNED that win, & they DESERVED it!!!!

they didn't earn it,they recieved it as a gift.

Jon S.

Banned
Well I missed both of my picks today..... But, given the Pats loss was one of them....I can live with it!

WTG JETS!!!

We'll see you at the big ketchup bottle next Sunday night!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Good riddance N.E. Any Super Bowl without the Pats is a Super Bowl worth watching!

Here's my picks this week:
Steelers over Ravens (Better defense, better offense, plus at home = no brainer)
Falcons over Packers (Very close, but Ryan wins at home...besides those 2 times)
Bears over Seahawks (Hawks luck will run out)
Pats over Jets (See above note)

I guess I'm going with all home teams?

2 for 2 again!
:facepalm:
Moving on...
Steelers over Jets
Packers over Bears

Well, I went 2 and 2. Right on Steelers and Bears. Wrong on Falcons and Patriots.
For next week, I like Steelers and Packers to win, but I have a bad feeling for the Steelers against the Jets. The Steelers should win, but for some reason I think they won't.