• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Packers over da Bears
Jets over the Steelers
Super Bowl 45 Prediction - Packers 35 Jets 17

Jon S.

Banned
In the AFC Championship: Steelers over the Jets

In the NFC Championship: Packers over the Bears

In Super Bowl XLV: Steelers over the Packers for lucky #7!

For the record.....had the Pats won today.....I'd have had to go with my gut instead of my heart.....and picked the Pats.......but Thank God it's all moot now!!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
i think im going to have to go with popular opinion and go with the pack over da bears (sorry vanilla). and im pretty sure the super bowls going to go to the AFC winner and I'm going to side with the commonwealth and go Steelers on this one

GO JETS J-E-T-S JETS,JETS,JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anybody but the sqeelers,little ben should be behind bars right now dropping the soap!

Jon S.

Banned
i think im going to have to go with popular opinion and go with the pack over da bears (sorry vanilla). and im pretty sure the super bowls going to go to the AFC winner and I'm going to side with the commonwealth and go Steelers on this one

Yeah.....Gotta bring the Lombardi back to the Keystone State!

In the NFC the road to Dallas comes through Chicago. I want some cheese on my Seahawk sandwich, bring it on Green Bay! First my Bears will win the Halas Trophy then it's on to the Superbowl for the Lombardi Trophy, so take that Green Bay

Everybody going with the 'concensus' in the Bears/Pack game???
So many still sleepin' on the Bears... asleep like Trufant and Carlson. Shame really.

Jon S.

Banned
So many still sleepin' on the Bears... asleep like Trufant and Carlson. Shame really.

From what I saw this season (which admittedly wasn't a whole lot), I wasn't all that impressed by the Bears. However, from what I saw from them today, I DEFINITELY was IMPRESSED by them, and despite the fact that I'm picking the Packers.....I DEFINITELY wouldn't count the Bears out!!! One way of looking at it is that the Bears (definitely a good team) can fly under the radar (even though they are hosting the Title Game)......and arguably all of the pressure is on the Packers!

Jon S.

Banned
how kind of you to bring that up. i thought id have to

Hey, it might have been before the Super Bowl.....but an NFL Title by any name is still.......an NFL Title!

Besides, as I'm sure you are aware, during the war, the Steelers and Eagles merged for one season (1943) to form the Pittsburgh-Philadelphia "Steagles"! Funny thing about that, in grade school (might have been Junior High), one of my teachers heard me tell some of my friends that......and he claimed that I was crazy. Now this was before mainstream use of the Internet, so after the weekend, come Monday.....the teacher in question (who had apparently looked it up over the weekend) stood before the entire class and apologized to me and admitted that I was right afterall! Ha ha ha!

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

Go Bears!

Jon S.

Banned
Hate to burst you bubble guys, but Green Bay has 12 titles

True, but the Eagles did beat them in 1960 for the Title....BEFORE the Packers of course went on to DOMINATE the ENTIRE decade of the 1960's! Ha ha ha! If memory serves me right......that was the only title game Lombardi ever lost as a head coach

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

Go Bears!

I understand this is a song/chant, but do you even know about them and the T-formation?