• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Well EA Sports, through their "infallible" Madden Football simulation, has the Steelers beating the Ravens 20-17 on a late field goal! I believe that is pretty much the way it will play out........DEFINITELY the result anyway!

By the way.......no love for the COWGIRLS here either!

HERE WE GO STEELERS......HERE WE GO!!!

A late field goal might be what decides it. Or a miss.
BTW, I HATE the Cowboys, but I LOVE cowgirls. Vanilla in a photo set with very little on besides a cowboy hat on would be perfect. :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well EA Sports, through their "infallible" Madden Football simulation, has the Steelers beating the Ravens 20-17 on a late field goal! I believe that is pretty much the way it will play out........DEFINITELY the result anyway!

By the way.......no love for the COWGIRLS here either!

HERE WE GO STEELERS......HERE WE GO!!!

i dont buy it for a second. no chance. no way either team gets into the 20s

BTW, I HATE the Cowboys, but I LOVE cowgirls. Vanilla in a photo set with very little on besides a cowboy hat on would be perfect. :)

good idea

I hope it snows in one of the three outdoor locations as this is why I love football.

I will be rooting for 1) The Packers, 2) The Patriots, 3) The Steelers... and between the Bears and the Seahawks I will be cheering for a Packers / Bears title game but if that is not going to happen I will cheer for Seattle to pull off the upset. That would be one sweet record to roll into the NFC Championships with... kinda like the Giants winning the Super Bowl a couple years back.

Jon S.

Banned

For clarification purposes, I love cowgirls (in general) too.......I just don't have any love for the DALLAS COWGIRLS who play football for Jerry Jones!

HERE WE GO STEELERS.....HERE WE GO!!!

Relax JBS, just having a laugh. I don't call Jerry Jones's Cowboys or Cowgirls though. I have a much worse name for them. I just won't say it here.

I really want to see the seahawks go to the NFC championship game, but then they have to lose to the pack. Go Pack!

For the AFC, I think the steelers are going all the way. To a loss to the packers in the superbowl :D

:bowdown: Clay Matthews :bowdown:

I really want to see the seahawks go to the NFC championship game, but then they have to lose to the pack. Go Pack!

For the AFC, I think the steelers are going all the way. To a loss to the packers in the superbowl :D

:bowdown: Clay Matthews :bowdown:

Packer backer, anyone???

there are few things sadder than football fans that can no longer hate their rivals. the eagles could never win a game again and id always and forever hate the cowboys.

Yeah, but Eagles fans hate just about everything, including their own team most of the time. :1orglaugh

Patriots vs Falcons or Bears Super Bowl XLV
Pats vs Bears rematch of Super Bowl XX would be awesome!

Let's Go Patriots!!!!

I hope it snows in one of the three outdoor locations as this is why I love football.

I will be rooting for 1) The Packers, 2) The Patriots, 3) The Steelers... and between the Bears and the Seahawks I will be cheering for a Packers / Bears title game but if that is not going to happen I will cheer for Seattle to pull off the upset. That would be one sweet record to roll into the NFC Championships with... kinda like the Giants winning the Super Bowl a couple years back.

We're supposed to get snow showers on Sunday for the Bears game. There will be snow on the ground though as we're also supposed to get some snow on Wednesday.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Yeah, but Eagles fans hate just about everything, including their own team most of the time. :1orglaugh

no we love our team, we just may have certain feelings of dislike for individual players, coaches, and support people. we do in fact hate most other things because they all suck

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Who will win this weekend? The Falcons, the Patriots, the Bears and the Steelers. The Steelers will have the toughest time but they should do it.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That the Pittsburgh/Baltimore game would have the most penalties in playoff history.

Jon S.

Banned
Well, it looks fairly certain that my picks for Saturday's games were spot on! The Steelers already won......and it looks fairly safe to say that the Packers are going to end up with an upset (romp really) of the Falcons to boot!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I just lately got me digital cable after a looong time of not having that much of program diversity. Now I can finally watch a lot of college football, monday night, you name it.

I wasn't so much of a football fan, more of an original football fan, which you guys call soccer lol

Have to say I begin to develop a taste for it! Maybe the fact that my hometown of Kiel made the german championship in American Football helped a bit there :)

So for now I can only say:

I will be telling you which team I like the best

Damn refs gave the steelers the win,terrible officiating! The Ravens had them beat.The Packers surprised me.
Go Bears and Go Pats!