• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

First off, I spooge to the fact that you're a football fan

second, as for my predictions

I'm gonna go with Bears vs Falcons for NFC with the Falcons winning
and New England taking on the Ravens for the AFC title,

then Ravens pull off an upset and face the Falcons to have a dirty bird Super Bowl.

I predict that my Dolphins won't be playing this weekend. :(

Other than that, I hope both the Patriots and the Jets lose, but I don't think that will fly, so I hope Jason Taylor wins.

I would weigh in here, but I think I should only win one football prediction thread per year.

I might get cocky otherwise.

(plus, I'm still hoping the Colts can win it all. :()

Amazingly hot chick, NFL fan...:drool2::drool2::drool2::drool1::Kiss: :lovecoupl:iloveyou:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
It would so be in step if there was ONE upset...so, what the fuck...Seattle for me. Sorry IceCold.:crying: I mean, IceWater...whatever.

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
New england against the Falcons ,I predict New England victory 28-13.

Vanilla you're fantastic,the set you did with Karen fisher still drives me insane!

Saweet! The Falcons must fall!!

Thx Luv - Which set exactly with Karen? I have two sets with her, plus some video! Hell, her entire Karensplaypen website in my members area.

It would so be in step if there was ONE upset...so, what the fuck...Seattle for me. Sorry IceCold.:crying: I mean, IceWater...whatever.

The Seahawks will not beat the Bears. Put that for the record. In fact I guarantee they won't beat the Bears how's that. The Seahawks struck lightning in a bottle against the Saints. Last week was the Seahawks Superbowl and it's going to be really hard for them to do that two weeks in a row. Their luck will run out against the Bears

I have no interest now that the Colts are out. I'm just hoping the Jets and Bears get eliminated

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm a Colts fan - going back to their Baltimore days. And I've always hated the Jets.

With that said, as long as the big mouth coach Rex Ryan is not there!!!

I'd like to see the same thing happen that happened in week 12.. Each team coming in at 9-2 - and the Patriots crushed them, 45-3. That was the best game all year!! :D

Just-End-The-Season... The leg is dead with gang-green so just cut it off.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Bears vs. Seahawks:
I'm a fan of both teams, so I almost don't care who wins. I'm from Detroit originally, so the Bears have always been a fav of mine. However, I lived up in the great Northwest for a few years and learned to love the Seahawks (especially after last week’s game). I feel the Bears will probably take the win, though I think it's going to be close.

youre from detriot, arent you supposed to hate chicago?