• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Jon S.

Banned
That explains much of the problem........thanx for the info

Not really though.....it was only a stress fracture....and he played most (if not all) of the season with it! It isn't really likely that it all of a sudden became a REAL problem last Sunday......because he sure seemed to be QUITE capable of playing like gang busters with it before!

I believe most of the Pats' & Brady's problems were the fact that once they fell behind, they weren't really equipped to come back.....their offense is really designed to get a lead & build on it.....and milk the clock in doing so!:2 cents:

Not really though.....it was only a stress fracture....and he played most (if not all) of the season with it! It isn't really likely that it all of a sudden became a REAL problem last Sunday

He also had a bye week to rest it even more.

It's more likely that the Jets had a really good game and the team most likely to win didn't. It happens all the time in sports. I think if somehow the game could be played 10 times with close to the same starting conditions that the patriots would probably win 6 to 8 games out of the next ten. The last game just happened to be one where the Jets had their number.

Jon S.

Banned
He also had a bye week to rest it even more.

It's more likely that the Jets had a really good game and the team most likely to win didn't. It happens all the time in sports. I think if somehow the game could be played 10 times with close to the same starting conditions that the patriots would probably win 6 to 8 games out of the next ten. The last game just happened to be one where the Jets had their number.

Totally agreed!:thumbsup:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5329266, member: 10636"]Sure, why not! ;)

awesome. youd be the hottest Ditka ever!

Jon S.

Banned
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5329287, member: 10636"]How about we make some predictions now! What will be the final score for both games this weekend?

Bear vs Green Bay

Steelers vs Jets

Sure......why not.....guess I'll kick it off:

Packers: 27
Bears: 20

Steelers: 24
Jets: 16

Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 5329287, member: 10636"]How about we make some predictions now! What will be the final score for both games this weekend?

Bear vs Green Bay

Steelers vs Jets

Chicago 13 Green Bay 17

Pittsburgh 23 New York 20

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
--Bears QB Jay Cutler will be visited by the ghost of George Halas, who will inform him that he will be visited by three other ghosts, including the spirits of Walter Payton, Brian Piccolo, and Mike Singletary...although Mike is still alive. Afterward, he will have a change of heart, throwing 25 deliberate interceptions to the Packers defense in the spirit of giving.
--Packers GM Ted Thompson will sell used tires and autographed beer mugs in the concession stand at Soldier Field in a special promotional event, designed to raise money for financing player salaries in the upcoming draft.
--Steelers coach Mike Tomlin will receive a $1,000,000 salary increase before the game is even played, putting him 27th in league coach salaries.
--In order to try and contain the Steeler rush, Jets helmsman "T" Rex Ryan will bolster his injured offensive line with fat guys from the general admission section, promising them "lifetime supplies of Cheez-Its, Twinkies and Falstaff Beer."

:wave:

Hi Vanilla

The Packers will beat the Bears if Devin Hester is held in check. 20-17 Packers

The Jets are too unpredictable; so we'll see what happens...:dunno:

you wanna do a sexy Cheer for the Bears Nilla? ;)

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
lol pay her keith! ;)

anyone who knows me...knows im a giants fan! gmen baby! HOWEVER!...by blood...and fans...i am also a bears fan! lol...so all i wish for is to see the bears in the superbowl...

and since the jets are considered ny i was happy for their win last sunday ;) i know its against the rules...but im lost without my team :(

and mark my words...giants will be in the playoffs next year!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That Pittsburgh/Baltimore game was crazy, so I think the rape-hungry Roethlisberger could well take down Mark "dirty" Sanchez and take the wind out of that Uncle-Fester-looking motherfucker of a coach.

I like both Cutler and Rogers and I'd be happy to see either team go, but I'll probably be putting my money on the plucky Packers of Green Bay.

lol pay her keith! ;)

anyone who knows me...knows im a giants fan! gmen baby! HOWEVER!...by blood...and fans...i am also a bears fan! lol...so all i wish for is to see the bears in the superbowl...

and since the jets are considered ny i was happy for their win last sunday ;) i know its against the rules...but im lost without my team :(

and mark my words...giants will be in the playoffs next year!

Danni's a Bears fan, I think I'm in love:lovecoupl