• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm stoked that Jim Cornelison is singing the anthem at the Bears game again. That's fucking awesome. I can guarantee they're going to carry over the Hawks tradition of cheering during the song. That's bound to make some people irate.

Nobody does it better than Jim though. Watching him sing it at the UC is something you truly cannot describe to someone else. You have to be there to experience it.

Oh yeah, Go Pack Go!

Packer's 35 Bears 7
No contest

Jets 21 Steelers 17
Great Game

Jon S.

Banned
For whatever it's worth, EA Sports ran their Madden Football simulations, and the results were:

Packers: 24
Bears: 17

Steelers: 21
Jets: 19

So, according to their simulations, it will be the Steelers & the Packers in Super Bowl XLV!

That's how I still see it too!

Deepcover

Closed Account
Jets and GB to the SB. Jets in SB victory but the Steelers have great defense. NFL fans knows defense wins championships.

Jets and Bears

Bears win it! Hoping for it at least, by a slight margin, GO NFC NORTH, who ever goes because my Lions are a improving, makes us look good, but a way off team. Scary to say that too on all three things.

Packer's 35 Bears 7
No contest

Jets 21 Steelers 17
Great Game

35 to 7, really? I mean I understand that you're a Packers fan and all but let's be realistic. Did you watch both Bears/Packers games during the regular season? The Bears won the first meeting by three and the in the last meeting the Packers won by 7. In the last meeting the Bears had nothing to play for and played vanilla defense, straight up cover two. The Packer's meanwhile had everything to play for and the great Aaron Rodgers only had one touchdown and threw for 229 yards and the Packer offense put up 284 total yards. Where you get this idea in your head that the game will be a no contest just blows my mind. They aren't playing the Falcons in perfect field conditions this week, this is a whole new game.

The Packers are on a streak right now, the Bears being one of the teams they Beat, anyway you look at it they still lost + They were playing to knock the Pack out of contention which they knew if we would win we would be a serious threat. Also our most recent win was the #1 team in the NFC. I even saw Vegas has them in favor out of all 4 teams. I at first said 35 to 17 but seeing your injured players list changed my prediction

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
Packer's 35 Bears 7
No contest

Jets 21 Steelers 17
Great Game

Wow, a blowout for the Packers/Bears game? Hmmm... I think these teams are evenly paired up. I believe it's going to be a tough fight until the very end. I'm even having a hard time predicting the final score, but think the Packers will take the win by 7.

Wow, a blowout for the Packers/Bears game? Hmmm... I think these teams are evenly paired up. I believe it's going to be a tough fight until the very end. I'm even having a hard time predicting the final score, but think the Packers will take the win by 7.

What do you think about the Steelers / Jets game?

The Packers are on a streak right now, the Bears being one of the teams they Beat, anyway you look at it they still lost + They were playing to knock the Pack out of contention which they knew if we would win we would be a serious threat. Also our most recent win was the #1 team in the NFC. I even saw Vegas has them in favor out of all 4 teams. I at first said 35 to 17 but seeing your injured players list changed my prediction

Whoa... slow down there, Speedy!!!

A: Season series is 1-1. Need I remind you that the last game came down to one TD, the only one scored.

B: The Pack were playing more to get in than The Bears were playing to knock you out.

C: The Vegas odds also had the Falcons and Pats as favorites. How's that going???

C'mon dude, what are you high on? 35 pts on a team you've played twice in games that only featured 4 TD's total by either team??? You do realize GB is playing CHICAGO this week, right? Not Atlanta. Not in a dome. Not outside your division. THE BEARS. THE NFC NORTH CHAMPS. AT SOLDIER FIELD. FOR THE CONFERENCE. The most legendary rivalry in the game.

I think it's high time you recognize who and what you're up against before you start hollerin' about a blowout.

Packers have been on a tear this post season and it's the most heated and longest rivalry in the NFL. That guarentees us a great game.

I say: PACKERS in a close one

I think the Steelers defense will be the decisive effort in the Steelers/Jets game. (Jets still have a puncher's chance though)

I say: STEELERS

Steelers vs. Packers = Packers winning streak continues in the defense vs. defense head to head. The Packers offense is just too much for Pittsburgh.

PACKERS Superbowl Champs

Jon S.

Banned
I like that. Playoff pressure or pass rush pressure. Jets defense make the game competitive though.

Yes, but our resident sex offender, Ben Roethlisberger does have a penchant for making things happen when under pressure! He is a different type QB than Brady or Manning....neither of which really have a history of being able to make much happen when under pressure......and really strive ONLY because of great protection & a quick release!

Furthermore, we have Hall of Famer & former Detroit Lion GREAT Dick LeBeau at the helm of the NFL's nastiest defense of the century! I'm sure he has more than a few tricks up his sleeve for Mark "Dirty" Sanchez & LT! Plus, Polamalu is playing this time....unlike December!

The Jets MIGHT be able to hang for awhile.....but the Steelers will be heading to Dallas/Arlington when the dust settles!

Yes, but our resident sex offender, Ben Roethlisberger does have a penchant for making things happen when under pressure! He is a different type QB than Brady or Manning....neither of which really have a history of being able to make much happen when under pressure......and really strive ONLY because of great protection & a quick release!

Furthermore, we have Hall of Famer & former Detroit Lion GREAT Dick LeBeau at the helm of the NFL's nastiest defense of the century!

The Jets MIGHT be able to hang for awhile.....but the Steelers will be heading to Dallas/Arlington when the dust settles!

Turnovers by the Steelers or a turnover return for a TD will be the Jets best bet to win.

Jon S.

Banned
Turnovers by the Steelers or a turnover return for a TD will be the Jets best bet to win.

I agree.....that or running the opening kickoff back for a TD like they did back in December! Stupid turnovers at the worst possible time is what gave the Ravens a seemingly insurmountable lead last week.......but it was also ironically what helped the Steelers win when the tables turned in the 2nd half! I'd say that it's a safe bet that the Steelers can I'll afford to dig themselves a huge hole via critical turnovers 2 weeks in a row though!