• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
The Real A-Rod > Fuckin' Jay Cutler. And it's not even a close comparison.

Packers 31-21.

I honestly don't care who wins the AFC. Big Ben deserves to be in jail and Sanchez is a douche bag. Rex Ryan is just a fat fucking mess too. I give the edge to the Steelers in this one.

Why is Charles Woodson always overlooked when it comes to the best cornerback? Same with Champ Bailey. I am tired of the Revis/Asomugha talk, and I'm a big Asomugha fan.

I don't know what your referring to. They are both better than Woodson is and Woodson for some reason still gets more noteriety and prestige then them. The only thing I can think of is that people are too in love with his turnover stats that are as much random chance than an easily repeatable event that demonstrates skill. Winning Defensive Player of the Year last year while being only the third best person at his position is pretty much the ultimate example of that.

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
It's not too late to be a part of the Chicago Bears family! We can offer you something you as a Lions fan have never experienced: REAL FOOTBALL!!! Football played by an original classic and well respected NFL organization... outdoors... the way it's meant to be played with a winning tradition.

We've got a navy and orange jersey with your name on it, Vanilla!

I WANT one! LOL You know what's funny? I played in sports my entire life and guess what my number was??? Good ol' number 8!!!!! How did you know??? You just brought back some kick ass memories when I saw that! :)

I don't know what your referring to. They are both better than Woodson is and Woodson for some reason still gets more noteriety and prestige then them. The only thing I can think of is that people are too in love with his turnover stats that are as much random chance than an easily repeatable event that demonstrates skill. Winning Defensive Player of the Year last year while being only the third best person at his position is pretty much the ultimate example of that.

I don't think you can really tell them apart because the different philosophies the teams use. Woodson was always recognized as one of the best while in Oakland until he started getting banged up all the time. The Jets and the Raiders blitz a ton. Matthews in Green Bay gets a lot of sacks, but they generally only send four rushers. When the Packers do blitz, they send Woodson most of the time. Sacking the quarterback is generally an easy route to create fumbles.
You are splitting hairs as far as ability goes. It is the schemes that create the hype and all four are the best at what their teams ask of them.

Vanilla DeVille

Wow - So the Pat's didn't make it yesterday and I couldn't be happier! I really thought the game would go differently. I'm not a huge fan of the Jets, but I can't stand the Pats.

I keep going back and forth of the Packers/Bears game next week. Deep down I think the Packers will take the win, but I think the Bears will definitely put a fight and it's going to be a kick ass game.

As for the Jets/Steelers - I think we can all agree that the Steelers will own this game! In fact, I know we'll be seeing them in the Super Bowl!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I WANT one! LOL You know what's funny? I played in sports my entire life and guess what my number was??? Good ol' number 8!!!!! How did you know??? You just brought back some kick ass memories when I saw that! :)

it might just be me, but i dont really like those jerseys made for women. id much rather see a girl in a normal jersey. i think its hotter.

of course, youd make any outfit look good.

If you think Rodgers is going to go 31-36 in the conditions at Soldier Field, you're crazy. He was playing in ideal conditions in the Georgia Dome. We have the worst field in all of the NFL, the field at Soldier Field is horrendous. I see this game being a close one. In the first meeting the Bears won by three and in the second meeting in week 17 the Packers won by seven. I'm not ready to make my prediction yet but my heart says the Bears but my head says the Packers

Honestly, I thought number 8 just looked good on the jersey. It just looked like it fit! I'm glad I could bring back some good memories for you, and we'd love to see you in that Navy/Orange in Soldier Field. I'm preparing a new Bears fan welcome kit for you:

Vanilla Deville #8 jersey
Bears winter hat and scarf
Lou Malnatti's lg deep dish pizza
Italian Beef/Sausage sandwich (w/ pepper and juice)
24 pack of Old Style Beer
Bears fight song lyrics
1985 Mike Ditka Bears sweater and prop moustache

If you think Rodgers is going to go 31-36 in the conditions at Soldier Field, you're crazy. He was playing in ideal conditions in the Georgia Dome. We have the worst field in all of the NFL, the field at Soldier Field is horrendous. I see this game being a close one. In the first meeting the Bears won by three and in the second meeting in week 17 the Packers won by seven. I'm not ready to make my prediction yet but my heart says the Bears but my head says the Packers

Do you forget the fact that Lambeau Field is refered to as the Frozen Tundra? It is also an open stadium, I think the Pack should be used to bad conditions :D

:wave:

Did anyone else notice that Tom Brady looked disinterested or had the "deer in the headlights" look?

Maybe it was just the TV coverage; but they never showed him with the coaches or talking on the headset planning new strategy or talking to Belichick............very strange....:dunno:

They had no sense of urgency or planning in the 4th quarter

I might be jumping to conclusions but I think all is not "rosey" in the house of the Patriots.

Do you forget the fact that Lambeau Field is refered to as the Frozen Tundra? It is also an open stadium, I think the Pack should be used to bad conditions :D

When I say field conditions I'm not referring to the weather. I'm speaking about the actual condition of the playing surface. The surface at Soldier Field is the worst in the league and players have constantly complained about it. You won't see the kind of precision offense from GB like they showed in Atlanta. The WR's aren't going to be able to make those clean sharp cuts on this kind of playing surface. I can almost guarantee that early on you're going to see alot of GB players loose their footing particularly the WR's and the DB's.

Did anyone else notice that Tom Brady looked disinterested or had the "deer in the headlights" look?

Maybe it was just the TV coverage; but they never showed him with the coaches or talking on the headset planning new strategy or talking to Belichick............very strange....:dunno:

I might be jumping to conclusions but I think all is not "rosey" in the house of the Patriots.

It's possible. I noticed that too and it reminded me of Bret Favre's unravelling playoff excellence back against the dread Falcons & Mike Vick and what came after. It's nothing though I'm sure... we'll be back, fuckers. :mad: :D

Did you forget that Chicago is known as the Windy City? Soldier Field is a lakefront stadium with the open backside facing the lake. Lakefront wind and conditions is not something GB is used to at all.

Steelers and Packers in the Super Bowl.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Honestly, I thought number 8 just looked good on the jersey. It just looked like it fit! I'm glad I could bring back some good memories for you, and we'd love to see you in that Navy/Orange in Soldier Field. I'm preparing a new Bears fan welcome kit for you:

Vanilla DeVille #8 jersey
Bears winter hat and scarf
Lou Malnatti's lg deep dish pizza
Italian Beef/Sausage sandwich (w/ pepper and juice)
24 pack of Old Style Beer
Bears fight song lyrics
1985 Mike Ditka Bears sweater and prop moustache

Ditka sweater and 'stache! yes! we need to see Vanilla in the sweater and making good use of them sausages!

Vanilla DeVille

I thought the same thing!! He just didn't seem to be himself. Which was obviously good for the Jets! lol